• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
Greetings, I am about to finalize my plan for CTBing via SN, the only thing that is left is to finish my regimen. Hence, I am asking for more experienced people to critique my regimen to ensure that my plan is a success. One thing to note is that I did not test my SN beforehand, as I do not have the required materials for it nor the money or time to acquire it. My regimen is based off of what I read in the SN bible. Please critique, and thank you.

Day 1:
10:00 AM - 10 mg Domperidone
6:00 PM - 10 mg Domperidone
2:00 AM - 10 mg Domperidone

Day 2:
10:00 AM - 10mg Domperidone
2:00 PM - Begin fasting
6:00 PM - 10mg Domperidone
9:00 PM - Liquid fast
1:15 AM - 30mg Domperidone
1:30 AM - 7.5/15 mg Zopiclone + 120mg Propranolol (I have no tolerance to Zopiclone, debating on whether to take 7.5 or 10 mg)
2:00 AM - 25g SN in 50ml water

Please note that I have NO tolerance to any of the medications that were/will be mentioned. Another thing to note is that I also carry some Mirtazapine and Acetaminophen, but didn't factor them into the regimen as like the SN bible states that too many medications can induce vomiting. At first when designing the plan, I was going to put 400mg Propranolol instead of 120mg, but it seemed a bit too extreme, so I cut it down to 200mg, which I then cut down further to 120mg. Should I take the full 400mg or stick to another value? Another thing I'm more concerned with is the lack of Domperidone when ingesting the SN, so I'm thinking about taking another 10-30mg dose to ensure that I do not vomit. Overall, is this regimen okay? Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orbitc
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
No, keep it at 120mg. Think about the fact that plenty of people have had a regimen not as detailed as this and still ctb so this should work provided SI doesn't kick or you are found. Understandable if you don't have the time or money right acquire materials to test SN, as long as it is from a reputable chemical company then I don't think you should worry too much.

Perhaps maybe taking your prop earlier should give it time to take effect rather than taking it with SN as the user allpointless (RIP) did take Prop and SN close to each other and vomited which tells me that it was given enough time for absorption.

Reactions: blue_muse
A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
as someone who has OD on propranolol. even the slightest bit sends you sky high. i took 15 and i was useless for days, probably couldn't have told you my name nor could i get up. if you have no tolerance, you need only a small amount. however if you are trying to achieve a death where your extremely high and off your rocker then the more propranolol the merrier. i would do it last though, especially if you have no tolerance. you might get too spaced to complete the rest of the regiment.

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
No, keep it at 120mg. Think about the fact that plenty of people have had a regimen not as detailed as this and still ctb so this should work provided SI doesn't kick or you are found. Understandable if you don't have the time or money right acquire materials to test SN, as long as it is from a reputable chemical company then I don't think you should worry too much.

Perhaps maybe taking your prop earlier should give it time to take effect rather than taking it with SN as the user allpointless (RIP) did take Prop and SN close to each other and vomited which tells me that it was given enough time for absorption.
Understood, I will instead take it at the same time with my Zopiclone dose then. Much appreciated. Also, I might move my Zopiclone down by 10 minutes (1:40 AM) because I heard it knocks you out pretty fast.
as someone who has OD on propranolol. even the slightest bit sends you sky high. i took 15 and i was useless for days, probably couldn't have told you my name nor could i get up. if you have no tolerance, you need only a small amount. however if you are trying to achieve a death where your extremely high and off your rocker then the more propranolol the merrier. i would do it last though, especially if you have no tolerance. you might get too spaced to complete the rest of the regiment.
Thank you for the advice! Will definitely keep it as my last.

Forgot to include when I'm going to fast, but I think the times should be correct. If there is an issue, please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: alterationitfinds
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Understood, I will instead take it at the same time with my Zopiclone dose then. Much appreciated. Also, I might move my Zopiclone down by 10 minutes (1:40 AM) because I heard it knocks you out pretty fast.
Yeap, taking my SN at 2am too but it's a stat dose. That's good then, that's exactly what you want with this method, something to help sedate you and knock you out fast.
i would do it last though, especially if you have no tolerance. you might get too spaced to complete the rest of the regiment.
So that would mean doing it last because I've taken 30mg and it did just calm my heart rate down granted it is a small dose. I have 50mg of Propranolol and Bisoprolol and those and Xanax should knock me out fast.

Reactions: VVVVVVV
A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
yeah it will hit you fast. it hit me within a matter of 5 minutes, propranolol tablets are strong in any dose. i would suggest that you should take the concoction about 3/4 minutes after you've taken the SN and use it as a mediator for any abdo pain you might feel

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
i took 15 and i was useless for days, probably couldn't have told you my name nor could i get up. if you have no tolerance, you need only a small amount.
15g or 15 pills because that is a lot of em.
yeah it will hit you fast. it hit me within a matter of 5 minutes, propranolol tablets are strong in any dose. i would suggest that you should take the concoction about 3/4 minutes after you've taken the SN and use it as a mediator for any abdo pain you might feel
Hmm i don't know, I've heard differently because you need Propranolol to kick in first and that could take an hour, not so soon to where you take the prop after SN and there was that whole discussion about Prop potentiating SN too.

A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
i took 15 over the space of an hour, after the first one it kicked in so quick that it gave me the courage to take the rest. in my experience, if you haven't got any tolerance and this applies to ANY beta blocker, it's going to come on fast

Reactions: Goku Black
VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
Interesting how fast it hits you. Which scenario would be best to use Propranolol?
A. Sedative + Propranolol (20 minutes) -> SN (on time)

B. Sedative (20 minutes) -> Propranolol (10 minutes) -> SN (on time)

C. Sedative (20 minutes) -> SN (on time) -> Propranolol (1-5 minutes past)

D. Sedative (20 minutes) -> SN + Propranolol (on time)

15g or 15 pills because that is a lot of em.

Hmm i don't know, I've heard differently because you need Propranolol to kick in first and that could take an hour, not so soon to where you take the prop after SN and there was that whole discussion about Prop potentiating SN too.
Yeah, I've heard that some meds need some time to take effect before ingesting SN, but at the same time many people have took Propranolol the same time as the SN (most notable in the SN bible) too, so I'm not sure also.

Last edited:
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
I played that game btw, very cool soundtrack lol.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yeah, I've heard that some meds need some time to take effect before ingesting SN, but at the same time many people have took Propranolol the same time as the SN (most notable in the SN bible) too, so I'm not sure also.
Looking at taking them an hour and 10 mins beforehand to just let the effects settle in. The benzos are crucial for timing it properly so you aren't absolutely out of it by the time SN has to be drank.

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
Looking at taking them an hour and 10 mins beforehand to just let the effects settle in. The benzos are crucial for timing it properly so you aren't absolutely out of it by the time SN has to be drank.
Yeah, timing is very crucial especially when taking any sort of sedative. Thing is, I haven't tested out how fast it knocks me out, so I'm banking it on 20 minutes and hope it lines up. How are you planning to wash the taste of the SN (if it is a concern for you)? I've heard of people trying all sorts of methods; mouthwash, sweets, alcohol just to name a few. I'm thinking about using some mouthwash before ingestion, then eating some candy right after I take the SN.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thing is, I haven't tested out how fast it knocks me out, so I'm banking it on 20 minutes and hope it lines up.
Maybe, could take longer or shorter but the only way to know is to try, go for it on an empty stomach too.
are you planning to wash the taste of the SN (if it is a concern for you)? I've heard of people trying all sorts of methods; mouthwash, sweets, alcohol just to name a few.
Will have mint when I'm ready for that. Alcohol is a terrible idea. Someone did use Nutella sometime ago.
I'm thinking about using some mouthwash before ingestion, then eating some candy right after I take the SN.
Yeah, it's not a bad idea to do that.

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
Maybe, could take longer or shorter but the only way to know is to try, go for it on an empty stomach too.

Will have mint when I'm ready for that. Alcohol is a terrible idea. Someone did use Nutella sometime ago.

Yeah, it's not a bad idea to do that.
Thanks for the advice. I'm trying out the Zopiclone tonight. This is my first time taking any sort of sleep medication, and hopefully it doesn't knock me out for the entire day tomorrow. If I may ask, have you tried a test dose on your benzos? If so, how did you feel afterwards?

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
I did some med testing a few weeks ago. It helped me refine my regimen which has changed slightly. I'll hopefully post it on my goodbye thread this weekend. I was supposed to go this week but got caught up doing some final things and I'm scared.

Thread 'SN in 2 weeks - testing out meds' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-in-2-weeks-testing-out-meds.132944/
I thank you for your input. If it is alright, I would advise you to take your time and not to rush yourself regarding your date, as it adds to the large amount of pressure you are currently experiencing; let yourself feel ready beforehand. Regarding your post, it has given me a lot of insight regarding the testing of meds. If you don't mind, I plan to mimic your strategy of testing a different medication with a day separating each one. I am currently taking Zopiclone (7.5mg), and have yet to feel the effects after 20 minutes. I'm going to fix my regimen when I wake up in order to account for this wait. Thank you for your post, and I wish you luck in your endeavors.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
If I may ask, have you tried a test dose on your benzos? If so, how did you feel afterwards?
Yeah, I took 1mg twice. Within a about 20 mins, i felt at ease and relaxed but it took a bit longer to be sedated and out of it. 3mg may be more prominent on an empty stomach and so would be the onset of symptoms being quicker.
I did some med testing a few weeks ago. It helped me refine my regimen which has changed slightly. I'll hopefully post it on my goodbye thread this weekend. I was supposed to go this week but got caught up doing some final things and I'm scared.

Thread 'SN in 2 weeks - testing out meds' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-in-2-weeks-testing-out-meds.132944/
wow, I've seen you around for sometime and even though I haven't interacted with you at all, it's sad to see you go this weekend potentially. It's normal to be scared although I'm at ease over the fact that those who've ctb with SN had the same feelings as well.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, I took 1mg twice. Within a about 20 mins, i felt at ease and relaxed but it took a bit longer to be sedated and out of it. 3mg may be more prominent on an empty stomach and so would be the onset of symptoms being quicker.

wow, I've seen you around for sometime and even though I haven't interacted with you at all, it's sad to see you go this weekend potentially. It's normal to be scared although I'm at ease over the fact that those who've ctb with SN had the same feelings as well.
Thank you, I'm sad to go as well. Its horrible my life turned out this way but I can't take the pain any longer. I hope I have the strength to go through with it I'm tired waiting and being a coward.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thank you, I'm sad to go as well. Its horrible my life turned out this way but I can't take the pain any longer. I hope I have the strength to go through with it I'm tired waiting and being a coward.
I'll come around for your goodbye thread and support you regardless of what you do. People have done it before so that's what I take solace in that.

Last edited:
VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
I've woke up from using 7.5mg, and sad to say that it didnt have much of an effect that I thought it would have. I had a stopwatch running until the point where I felt my body has successfully reacted to it. I turned off my timer after it hit an hour and 30 minutes, but I would say it took me over 2 hours to fall asleep, with my body feeling a very slight reaction around an hour in. When I was trying to sleep, I felt relaxed, but still awake. I've been struggling with insomnia recently, so I've been woken up a couple of times while in REM state. I'm not too sure how to accommodate for this. Regarding your post, you're tripling your dose of benzos; should I also triple my dose of Zopiclone to ensure it is enough to knock me out? I also have Mirtazapine, but I heard that there is a bad drug combination that happens when it is taken alongside Propranolol.

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Regarding your post, you're tripling your dose of benzos; should I also triple my dose of Zopiclone to ensure it is enough to knock me out?
I think it wouldn't hurt to do so, we are trying to knock ourselves out to not feel the worst of SN. Although, I'll most likely die since pre-existing cardiovascular issues do exacerbate toxicity of SN but so does any blood or respiratory disorder as well. I have irregular heartbeat to where I have to take Bisoprolol which does lower my blood pressure and my heart rate in turn and since sn does cause hypotension, I think there's a good chance I'll get knocked out fast enough even with benzos.
Was curious to also measure what 25g of SN looks like, a bit more than just expected but since it is easily soluble in water, shouldn't be a problem. Nearly drank it though but realized I had a regimen to follow after all, not do it in the heat of the moment.

Attachments

• 20231006_092754.jpg
    20231006_092754.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: toofargone6969
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
hello sorry i don't know what to say.. propanolol is out of my reach, do have a fair amount of benzos though. *60 2mg klonop. a lot of risperidone setraline quetiapine some olanzapine, amplictil; edit: also some sertraline.. what worries is the benzodiazepine tolerance. the .. every crazy time i tried to eatall them pills, threw up. .;;; but this can't happen now.;
understand the issue of "not taking it all at once " i mean 2000mg (yeah, don't ask me how) its one of my worries as well, its going to show up in.... you know

really concerned about messing irt up and having perma damage. unnaceptable,.

Last edited:
VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
I think it wouldn't hurt to do so, we are trying to knock ourselves out to not feel the worst of SN. Although, I'll most likely die since pre-existing cardiovascular issues do exacerbate toxicity of SN but so does any blood or respiratory disorder as well. I have irregular heartbeat to where I have to take Bisoprolol which does lower my blood pressure and my heart rate in turn and since sn does cause hypotension, I think there's a good chance I'll get knocked out fast enough even with benzos.
Was curious to also measure what 25g of SN looks like, a bit more than just expected but since it is easily soluble in water, shouldn't be a problem. Nearly drank it though but realized I had a regimen to follow after all, not do it in the heat of the moment.
Appreciated for your advice. Will consider tripling my dose, maybe putting 7.5mg an hour earlier then 15mg 30-20 minutes beforehand. In your picture, your SN looks slightly clumped, which is normal. How are you planning to measure 50mg of water? Are you planning to eyeball it? I'm not sure how I'm going to measure mine too, let alone get a scale for measuring SN.

hello sorry i don't know what to say.. propanolol is out of my reach, do have a fair amount of benzos though. *60 2mg klonop. a lot of risperidone setraline quetiapine some olanzapine, amplictil; edit: also some sertraline.. what worries is the benzodiazepine tolerance. the .. every crazy time i tried to eatall them pills, threw up. .;;; but this can't happen now.;
understand the issue of "not taking it all at once " i mean 2000mg (yeah, don't ask me how) its one of my worries as well, its going to show up in.... you know

really concerned about messing irt up and having perma damage. unnaceptable,.
I wish you luck in your endeavors. I too am also afraid of messing up my regimen and ending up with severe disabilities. I have heard of people who survived SN permanently having minor brain damage or tachycardia, and that is something I don't want to end up living with. Regarding your benzo tolerance, I am not too sure how I would go around that, other than just taking a lot more, but reading your post, I am sure that is also a big concern as well. I appreciate your insight, and wish you the best of luck with planning your method.

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
i can't think straight, have no method, in fact i have no idea how i managed to,
just dont want to survive this.. already have brain damage, don't need anymore, nothing more, ever , there wont be nay wayto tell if it worked or not.. i'll simply disappear like an annoying bot..

Thanks for the words i feel, confident that time is nigh
im so sorry no one will ever miss me, even myself am gone
peace, for what else can one possibly hope for? hope you find yours, thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: VVVVVVV
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Appreciated for your advice. Will consider tripling my dose, maybe putting 7.5mg an hour earlier then 15mg 30-20 minutes beforehand. In your picture, your SN looks slightly clumped, which is normal. How are you planning to measure 50mg of water? Are you planning to eyeball it? I'm not sure how I'm going to measure mine too, let alone get a scale for measuring SN.
I have a scale, I've already measured put 25g on to see how much it was and disposed of it, didn't put it back in. I'll use a basic measuring cup of 60ml. 50ml of water is close enough to be one shot of alcohol. It's 50ml of water, not mg you need.

It is clumped but it's normal, it's got a powdery, snowy and fluffy consistency too and slightly yellow tinge to it so it is SN, not anything else. I've compared it to pics other members have shared in threads over the years and it definitely looks the same.
I have heard of people who survived SN permanently having minor brain damage or tachycardia, and that is something I don't want to end up living with
Tachycardia as a condition can be attributed too much administered Methelyne blue, since a lot of it is being administered, it can force the heart to jump in heart rate. Some people enter bradycardiac or Brady-apostolic arrest and even go onto a pulseless electric activity and die because of that so a lot of methelyne blue can be administered intravenously at once causing heart rate to rapidly increase. I think this happened to Symbiote when he attempted but was found and his bpm was 2bpm but because of Methelyne blue, shot up to 190 before settling and became of that, got heart issues as a result. I think he has ctbd according to the mods but I don't know if it was SN he tried again. His thread was quite informative for someome who did not follow any particular regimen except fasting for quite a while.

The brain damage thing is right since it does cause hypoxia however some people recover without any sequlae but it depends how much sn you took and how fast is treatment for you. Thing is, hypoxic brain injury is quite fatal with some making recovery while a smaller percentage stay in a vegetative state however the neurological issues arising after can be quite a problem. I'd rather just die from sn toxicity or Methomoglobinaemia-induced cardiopulmonary arrest than survive and get to a stage of having to deal with any of that because it'll cost a lot and I don't want to be anymore of a burden alive than dead. Survival for Methomoglobinaemia-induced Caridiac arrest is rather low so I'm betting on that to be a problem for any emergency personnel especially since where I'm from, SN hasn't gotten any sort of attention in the news like in the Uk or US.

Attachments

• p148-150.pdf
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
I have a scale, I've already measured put 25g on to see how much it was and disposed of it, didn't put it back in. I'll use a basic measuring cup of 60ml. 50ml of water is close enough to be one shot of alcohol. It's 50ml of water, not mg you need.

It is clumped but it's normal, it's got a powdery, snowy and fluffy consistency too and slightly yellow tinge to it so it is SN, not anything else. I've compared it to pics other members have shared in threads over the years and it definitely looks the same.

Tachycardia as a condition can be attributed too much administered Methelyne blue, since a lot of it is being administered, it can force the heart to jump in heart rate. Some people enter bradycardiac or Brady-apostolic arrest and even go onto a pulseless electric activity and die because of that so a lot of methelyne blue can be administered intravenously at once causing heart rate to rapidly increase. I think this happened to Symbiote when he attempted but was found and his bpm was 2bpm but because of Methelyne blue, shot up to 190 before settling and became of that, got heart issues as a result. I think he has ctbd according to the mods but I don't know if it was SN he tried again. His thread was quite informative for someome who did not follow any particular regimen except fasting for quite a while.

The brain damage thing is right since it does cause hypoxia however some people recover without any sequlae but it depends how much sn you took and how fast is treatment for you. Thing is, hypoxic brain injury is quite fatal with some making recovery while a smaller percentage stay in a vegetative state however the neurological issues arising after can be quite a problem. I'd rather just die from sn toxicity or Methomoglobinaemia-induced cardiopulmonary arrest than survive and get to a stage of having to deal with any of that because it'll cost a lot and I don't want to be anymore of a burden alive than dead. Survival for Methomoglobinaemia-induced Caridiac arrest is rather low so I'm betting on that to be a problem for any emergency personnel especially since where I'm from, SN hasn't gotten any sort of attention in the news like in the Uk or US.

Whoops, I didn't mean to put the wrong unit of measurement for water, apologies. Appreciate the articles, they actually helped quell my nervousness regarding being rescued or saved knowing that the chances for brain damage are low and that tachycardia is only a result of the methylene blue antidote and instead of the SN. When you mean a "shot of alcohol," do you mean the same size as a shot glass or a different kind of shot as a sip? Thanks for your insight as always.