• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Can't we just auto direct people to the 1000s of other SN threads now? It's getting ridiculous.. almost every single post is about the exact same thing.

Several times per day people asking about MDS or AEs.. over and over again.

Reactions: Umacon, Antoine_Roquentin, DarkThoughts and 3 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Can't we just auto direct people to the 1000s of other SN threads now? It's getting ridiculous.. almost every single post is about the exact same thing.

I do agree with you there, it's getting very much too repetitive.

Reactions: DarkThoughts and Tears in Rain
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

New people don't have the search option I think. Or am I wrong? I don't remember

• Yay!
Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
What to do If you cant get antiemetics?
More possibility of vomiting, but who knows. Some has done without it and it seemed to go o.k (as far as i know) probably has alot to say on your body type. BUT it is highly recommend. :)

• Informative
Reactions: DarkThoughts
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023

Probably because for some bizarre reason the search is unavailable for new users which seems a bit silly, so these people have to ask if they don't see a thread.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably because for some bizarre reason the search is unavailable for new users which seems a bit silly, so these people have to ask if they don't see a thread.
Didn't realise that, no wonder there is so much SN spam then..

Reactions: Tears in Rain
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Didn't realise that, no wonder there is so much SN spam then..
Yer, I have no idea why they have it set that way, it would save so many unnecessary questions 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Where can i find that online pharmacies please
It depends what country/region you are in. Some don't deliver worldwide. PM me if you want tips on finding some.