• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lifesprisoner

Apr 23, 2024
Hi guys! Hope you are all coping well today! Just a quick question whats the point of testing sn solution? The pph doesnt say to do it so why bother? Can anyone link me guide as what to do with my sn once ive got it. Thanks

I

illuposolitarioita

May 3, 2024
I'm curious too but I think I'll test it directly on myself haha

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Here are the main sources of info for the SN method:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

You may want to test it to determine the purity of the substance, specifically the concentration of nitrite in it.

Reactions: rozeske
strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
I read that people can purchase these in smaller batches, but I've only seen them available for wholesale purchase.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The pph doesnt say to do it so why bother?
Because it is a guide written on how the SN poisoning works and how to take it. It assumes you have bought SN and shows you how to use it. You test SN to make sure whether the seller sold you an actual SN and not something that includes a lot more other substance than SN.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Hi guys! Hope you are all coping well today! Just a quick question whats the point of testing sn solution? The pph doesnt say to do it so why bother? Can anyone link me guide as what to do with my sn once ive got it. Thanks

Several reasons - one is to make sure that one has received the right product as promised by the seller. Another is people tend to store their SN for sometime and wanna make sure it is good enough to ctb by the time they think of using it.. The downside of using SN that is not pure enough or has deteriorated is that it could lead to a failed ctb attempt.

In case of testing SN after receiving it, it might be a good idea to get 2 packages - one for testing and one for use to be tested just before ctb. It must be kept in in mind that once the seal on the SN package is broken, the deterioration takes place faster, no one knows for sure how long it'd be good.. Some say 3 months..another user mentioned it had turned completely into nitrate within 5 years.. I don't think it'd be reliable after the 3 month period if it's opened imo.