• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
The last test was with 1,25g of SN in 500ml water and then 1ml of that into another 500ml glass of water.
The color was darker when it was dry.
Should be good enough then. Might not be 99%, only a lab could verify that, but still fairly high nitrite level.

K

Kondensmilch

Feb 12, 2024
Should be good enough then. Might not be 99%, only a lab could verify that, but still fairly high nitrite level
Is there a simple way to seperate the NaNO2 from the NaNO3?

K

Kondensmilch

Feb 12, 2024
Sounds very good to me. I know we're dealing with an extremely important topic here and I understand your concern, but considering your results I would stop worrying if I were you
Lets say it's not good and I will use it anyways, but survive, will I get permanent damage? Have you heard of people who just woke up again and had permanent damage?

K

Kondensmilch

Feb 12, 2024
Lets say it's not good and I will use it anyways, but survive, will I get permanent damage? Have you heard of people who just woke up again and had permanent damage?
Ok I noticed the plastic bag is useless.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
The general consensus here is a failed attempt with SN doesn't seem to lead to permament damage. Many user reported failing with it for various reasons - the most common being calling for help or being found by someone - and none of them (or almost none of them) reported permanent damage.