• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

screwsociety

screwsociety

May 25, 2023
After reading plenty on the SN method as well as checking out Stan's guide on here, I've decided that this is the way I'd like to go however am having a damn hard time sourcing it here in Australia.

The most purity/concentration I can get and find online after days of research is 40% in an 'anti-rust powder'. So, with the SN method, I'd prefer to try ingesting at least 20 or 25gm to ensure it would work. And with a 40% concentration in the anti-rust, that means I'd have to ingest at least 50 grams (from a 500g bottle) dissolved in water to ingest 20gm of SN. The ultimate question is do you guys think it'd work? Would it even be as effective? And how much water would you need to dissolve the 50g of anti-rust powder in if there would be a decent chance of it working?

Please help... If this won't work I'm afraid I'll have to resort to more violent acts like jumping or drowning which I'd rather not if I can go peacefully with SN. I believe that I'd be able to down the mixture by the way (have downed bleach before and not thrown up) and will be able to get Prochlorperazine (antiemetic) as well as an antacid as per the guide.

Last edited by a moderator: