• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Hi All,

I've read the SN megathread up and down and posted there but haven't found an answer to my question.

I've read the PPH states to use 40 mg of metoclopramide and 800 mg of Tagamet. I was only able to get 10 mg metoclopramide and 200 mg Tagamet. Will taking more pills somewhat compensate for the lower dosages?

Also, because not many people know about the pain with SN, a benzo is suggested. Will any benzo do, or should we be getting a certain kind?

Thanks in advance!

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
For any of the methods in PPEH, variations on the described methods would be ill-advised as those have been tried and tested.

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
For any of the methods in PPEH, variations on the described methods would be ill-advised as those have been tried and tested.
I agree, I think sticking to the same medication recommended is the important thing. Even if the dosage is lower.

I can't get any dopamine antagonists (no prescription) so I'm just going to do without and get some Tagamet and take about 15-20g of SN. We'll see if it works! If I end up throwing up then it can't be helped.

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
@Psi350000 I found my meto online without a prescription at inhousepharmacy.vu . 10 mg 100 tablets and I believe I paid less than $25 for it.

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
@Psi350000 I found my meto online without a prescription at inhousepharmacy.vu . 10 mg 100 tablets and I believe I paid less than $25 for it.
Thanks! If my attempt miraculously does not work later today, then I'll make sure to order some after I recover- if I do.

Reactions: Mari
D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
@Psi350000 I guess I should have worded my question better. Basically, because they are lower dosages should I take more tablets of the meto and tagamet to compensate?

And wow, today is a big day for you, good luck :) I do remember reading cases where people overdosed on sodium nitrite, threw up, yet still died. I wish you the best and if you need someone to talk to, you can PM me. :)

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
@Psi350000 I guess I should have worded my question better. Basically, because they are lower dosages should I take more tablets of the meto and tagamet to compensate?

And wow, today is a big day for you, good luck :) I do remember reading cases where people overdosed on sodium nitrite, threw up, yet still died. I wish you the best and if you need someone to talk to, you can PM me. :)
Yes! Since it's the same medication you can just take more pills = higher dosage.

And thank you! I will post something when I attempt, just so people will know the outcome.

Reactions: lv-gras and Done
P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
I hope you'll be safe and painless, please - take a proper dose of painkillers well in advance.
<3
Any recommendations on painkillers? I've got some codeine.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Hi All,

I've read the SN megathread up and down and posted there but haven't found an answer to my question.

I've read the PPH states to use 40 mg of metoclopramide and 800 mg of Tagamet. I was only able to get 10 mg metoclopramide and 200 mg Tagamet. Will taking more pills somewhat compensate for the lower dosages?

Also, because not many people know about the pain with SN, a benzo is suggested. Will any benzo do, or should we be getting a certain kind?

Thanks in advance!
What if you cant take metoclopramide

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Can you not take it because you don't have access to it or for medical reasons? I purchased mine online without a prescription. If for medical reasons, I know on the SN megathread they mention other dopamine antagonists that can be taken, but from what I've gleaned meto is the ideal for this method.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Can you not take it because you don't have access to it or for medical reasons? I purchased mine online without a prescription. If for medical reasons, I know on the SN megathread they mention other dopamine antagonists that can be taken, but from what I've gleaned meto is the ideal for this method.
Its because of a medical reason makes me wired and hyper like my skins crawling

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
@shadow11 hmmm...then maybe look on the SN megathread and see what alternatives people have posted to meto. Not sure if it will help but worth looking into.