• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's a great idea if you can manage to destroy your own body and not just chared and mentally scaring to witnesses. As for me I already have too much on my plate to worry about. Suicide is not a straight forward thing to bigin with. I already have enough to worry about regarding location effectiveness, peacefulness, stress and anxiety of ctb, being found too early, failure, possible damage incase of failure, SI.......and so many other stuff.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
One thing good about from being in india is that cremation is the norm. I was calling up some funeral services and they even have electric cremation available.

Like damn. That's the best way to dispose my body rather than putting in a casket. I'm planning to use that way to dispose my body

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
Decay is a natural process. I doubt that you could cremate your body "automatically" after you CTBed in your flat for example - that would cause fire alarm and affect many other people if you live in a multi story building. Same if you CTB somewhere outside.
One easy method is that search for the Hindu community in your country and convert your religion to Hinduism and they can cremate your body after death. There are special crematoriums for the Hindu community where they can legally cremate the bodies of their dead as a religious tradition. There's also a crematorium in the city where I live. You might be successful at this.
Self cremation isn't feasible. Burning would char your body. Which I think would be more gruesome to discover than just a dead body.

Yes we don't get to see deceased bodies very often, they get taken away quickly. I like to view the human person as an incredibly complex machine, and it has a lifespan, like a car, and cars go to the recycling yard and then get crushed, and humans go to the graveyard or the incinerator. (Occasionally a few parts get recycled)

(These pictures don't disturb me much, because I've been in anatomy lab.)
One easy method is that search for the Hindu community in your country and convert your religion to Hinduism and they can cremate your body after death. There are special crematoriums for the Hindu community where they can legally cremate the bodies of their dead as a religious tradition. There's also a crematorium in the city where I live.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is not a scare, just a presentation of facts. Our biology is disgusting in so many ways. The appearance of the corpse after death in particular. Regardless of the method. Sure, some methods leave the corpse in better condition, but it's still gross.

This world disgusts me, but I have to face the truth. If I don't have to look at my not-so-appetizing corpse after I die, I'll be happy. However, I don't think I will look like the last man. Rather, he had been dead for a relatively long time.

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
This is not a scare, just a presentation of facts. Our biology is disgusting in so many ways. The appearance of the corpse after death in particular. Regardless of the method. Sure, some methods leave the corpse in better condition, but it's still gross.

This world disgusts me, but I have to face the truth. If I don't have to look at my not-so-appetizing corpse after I die, I'll be happy. However, I don't think I will look like the last man. Rather, he had been dead for a relatively long time.
Sometimes we can change the harsh reality into an unacceptable truth that's what I'm trying to do. Our will power is a very strong thing.

• Informative
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Did the last guy due with his eyes open? The expression on his face shows a painful conscious death? Also his mouth.

The last guy is not a case of SN death. He might be just a prop.

Here he is, on an album cover.

Yeah the last guy is definitely not an sn death, I've seen the rest before from articles I've read and have others but that last one definitely isn't.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
One easy method is that search for the Hindu community in your country and convert your religion to Hinduism and they can cremate your body after death. There are special crematoriums for the Hindu community where they can legally cremate the bodies of their dead as a religious tradition. There's also a crematorium in the city where I live. You might be successful at this.

One easy method is that search for the Hindu community in your country and convert your religion to Hinduism and they can cremate your body after death. There are special crematoriums for the Hindu community where they can legally cremate the bodies of their dead as a religious tradition. There's also a crematorium in the city where I live.
There are plenty of ways to ensure cremation without converting to Hinduism: writing it in your note or will, discussing it with family "should I ever happen to die" etc.

I hope you're not using this as a means to try and get people to convert to your religion.

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
Yeah the last guy is definitely not an sn death, I've seen the rest before from articles I've read and have others but that last one definitely isn't.
The last picture was created by the Vincent Van Dyke Effects, a special makeup effects studio based in LA. Their goal to create the picture was to create an accurate duplication of the human body in mid decomposition. But actual decomposition is not something different from it.

• Informative
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
The last picture was created by the Vincent Van Dyke Effects, a special makeup effects studio based in LA. Their goal to create the picture was to create an accurate duplication of the human body in mid decomposition. But actual decomposition is not something different from it.
It looks like something dead alright.

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
There are plenty of ways to ensure cremation without converting to Hinduism: writing it in your note or will, discussing it with family "should I ever happen to die" etc.

I hope you're not using this as a means to try and get people to convert to your religion.
What plenty of ways are there to ensure cremation without converting to Hinduism? If you tell me I'll be thankful to you.
People here including me are already in great trouble. More than 80 percent of the people here are about to die and do you think I'm here to beat the band of religious conversion? Are you mad? Are you crazy?

By the way, I'm not a Hindu. I used to be religious but now I don't believe in any religion. I just believe on logic and truth.

Last edited:
  • Informative
B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
What plenty of ways are there to ensure cremation without converting to Hinduism? If you tell me I'll be thankful to you.
People here including me are already in great trouble. More than 80 percent of the people here are about to die and do you think I'm here to beat the band of religious conversion? Are you mad? Are you crazy?

By the way, I'm not a Hindu. I used to be religious but now I don't believe in any religion. I just believe on logic and truth.
I've already mentioned ways to have oneself cremated, which don't require converting to Hinduism.

There are religious people who visit dying people in hospitals to try and get them to convert before dying, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to imagine people doing it online too.

I'm not directly accusing you, I'm just voicing my concerns.

Again, people can ensure their bodies get cremated without converting to a religion.

FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
Sorry, I don't think I can stomach looking at decaying bodies but going from what others said - isn't what you posted just the body decomposing after death? I don't see what that has to do with SN specifically? Yes, different methods will leave your body in varying states but SN will leave your body as fine as a dead person can look (apart from the cyanosis of extremities). Obviously if your body isn't found for a long time every method is gonna look awful.

So I really don't get why specifically fear monger about SN (apparently some of the photos aren't even SN deaths)? I mean there even was a successful organ transplant from someone who chose to go by SN. And the suggestion for self cremation boggles my mind - not just that you're risking setting fire to the place where you decide to cremate but how is a burned body supposed to look better than a decaying one? Especially when you won't be able to make sure it burns properly?

What I'd personally do myself is make sure my body is found in the time frame close after dying way before visible decay. I'd do this by scheduling message/call to the local police. Then you could have a funeral of your choosing I suppose - be it burial or cremation.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I don't care how bad it *looks*, I care about how bad it *feels*.

I've heard getting "rescued" in the middle of an SN attempt is relatively risk free in the sense that there won't be many major complications, that's the only thing I have some skepticism about still. But my goal is to succeed anyway so I'm not too worried about that to begin with
From what i red on SN GB thread i think we should not feel anything. But we'll see...

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Honestly, I feel absolutely nothing when I see images or videos of dead people or accidents, I've become desensitized, I've seen a lot of this on sites like "goregrish,liveleak,darknet...", my concern is in relation to not causing trauma to family members when they find the body, in any CTB scenario I'm going to be cremated in the end.
Pictures of decomposing bodies, fear of eternal suffering in hell, limbo, reincarnation, quantum immortality, these are some of the strategies in the Pro-Lifes' arsenal, which are sometimes quite effective.

Last edited:
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
that just looks like normal blood pooling post death, just more purple than the usual pink which is because....? if you guessed hypoxia induced by consuming the SN causing red blood cells to not oxygenate the body, congrats you get an internet point™️!

but seriously. google "livor mortis". this is a (mostly) normal part of the natural death process. blood pools and sinks in the body post death, especially when a corpse has not been moved.

I understand that seeing dead bodies is typically considered "weird" and "creepy" and knowing a lot about what happens to your body post death is not typical, but looking at those images, I see basically nothing out of place, barring the one photo where that person bit their lips frequently enough to leave scabbing. that wasn't due to the SN though, the scabs are too nice and even, very solidly built, so not something caused in the process of dying.

there's no need to fearmonger in a situation where you just don't know enough about the process. I'm not a forensics expert or a M.E. by any means, but I have spent a lot of time studying death and decomp because i too used to be terrified by death and decay. now I'm less scared because I'm informed. tbh if you're gonna try and freak people out with anything about corpses, it should be about how some flies just know within seconds when something dies, and fly to the corpse

edit: forgot about the kidney and lungs (I think?) photos, and I'm not gonna speak on those because I know less about internal major organs. they could be weird, but tbh, I wouldn't be able to tell you what's weirdness due to SN or due to a medical malady.

A

ali.hamza

Feb 19, 2024
I've already mentioned ways to have oneself cremated, which don't require converting to Hinduism.

There are religious people who visit dying people in hospitals to try and get them to convert before dying, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to imagine people doing it online too.

I'm not directly accusing you, I'm just voicing my concerns.

Again, people can ensure their bodies get cremated without converting to a religion.
I don't know if any method of cremation you've mentioned. I'm searching for one.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Well, the body is going to look bad after decomposition. I just hope someone finds my body before it turns bad, I wouldn't want to traumatize anyone. It's sad that other people are going to get affected. I wish there was an easy way like euthanasia. My uncle drowned in a river and his body was found after around a week and although I did not see his body, my parents said that the fish had eaten his ears. Can't even imagine the images in their head. Don't think they can forget that picture.
Also, I heard on a show that when people die, they shit themselves which is kind of gross. But death itself is gross I would say. Birth is gross too, ever see a child getting born. Again, I haven't seen it, only heard it.

Reactions: ali.hamza
murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
I get the knee jerk reaction, but also dead bodies aren't really glamorous to begin with?? Like, there's a reason why morticians go through bonkers lengths for open casket funerals.

If you're concerned about someone you love seeing you, I would focus on putting automated actions into place to notify authorities to find you first instead of figuring out some Rube Goldberg machine to cremate yourself. You can also put it in a note or will that you don't want anyone to see you before you're cremated.

If the idea of decomposition bothers you this much, it might be worth trying to understand where that deep seated revulsion is coming from. Yes, there are levels of how terrifying dead bodies can appear. But also, even without CTB, between how violently some people go out and how gross decomposition can look, this isn't really avoidable.

On a side note, something I've been wondering beyond cremation is also if there would be any reason why someone's body who CTBd might be able to be donated to science. I don't know what the status is research wise on SN post mortem, but also if you have some sort of rare or undiagnosed illness that information might help someone in get future. I don't think this is a deciding factor for anything, and it might not be possible legally with CTB.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Sorry, I don't think I can stomach looking at decaying bodies but going from what others said - isn't what you posted just the body decomposing after death? I don't see what that has to do with SN specifically? Yes, different methods will leave your body in varying states but SN will leave your body as fine as a dead person can look (apart from the cyanosis of extremities). Obviously if your body isn't found for a long time every method is gonna look awful.

So I really don't get why specifically fear monger about SN (apparently some of the photos aren't even SN deaths)? I mean there even was a successful organ transplant from someone who chose to go by SN. And the suggestion for self cremation boggles my mind - not just that you're risking setting fire to the place where you decide to cremate but how is a burned body supposed to look better than a decaying one? Especially when you won't be able to make sure it burns properly?

What I'd personally do myself is make sure my body is found in the time frame close after dying way before visible decay. I'd do this by scheduling message/call to the local police. Then you could have a funeral of your choosing I suppose - be it burial or cremation.
Any thoughts on how to safely schedule such a message ?

Admittedly I'd be more likely to do that for suicide notes .

But I'm sure I could just change the recipient.

And it is something I should give more thought too.

To maybe not having certain people find me first.

Assuming I'm up to learning all that .

It's rough right now.