• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lyfesucks

lyfesucks

Nov 30, 2020
Hi I was gonna order sodium nitrite and I was gonna do a 12 hour fast. I am planning on just mixing 20 grams which is 4 teaspoons which seems like a little so I'm gonna do 5 into a 1/4 of water which is 50ml converted. I am a petite girl weighing about 90 pounds. I don't have any Antacid or anything else from stans guide but I was thinking of taking pepto, tums, and ibuprofen two hours before taking it. And right before investing swish around mouthwash to make my mouth a lil numb and mask some saltiness. I want to make three separate doses in case I do throw up I can just drink another 1/4 cup with it in there. I mean how many doses could I take of that and throw up each one? Idk seems unlikely but anyway I still live with family but am thinking of having the tv on to prevent noise and to wait while they are asleep to do it and to be as quiet as I can. I would also have the door locked and act normal as best I could. Even though I don't think they would come in since they would be sleeping. I'm thinking of playing music the whole time with headphones as well so I can rest easy. What do you think of said plan and can you think of anything getting in the way?

Last edited:
lyfesucks

lyfesucks

Nov 30, 2020
Yes. Although I thought it would be okay since I am not giving out a specific link or anything. What are your thoughts on this though and does it seem probable that it would work?

Last edited: