• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Hi,
I noticed last days that a lot of people are struggling with ordering SN from Poland. I am polish lives in UK, so I can speak perfectly polish language and noticed some mistakes that people are making while ordering. I hope this will help You to avoid terrible mistake. I am not gonna give any sources over here, first because it is again site policy, second because current situations with shipping to UK changes every week. Ownestly no idea why, but it is what it is.
First mistake: Do not try to buy it by polish auction site, mostly it will show you delivery only to EU or even only PL. Also buying this type of product by auction site is suspicious, it is much better to order it straight from company.
Second mistake: Never order it from polish auction site from private sellers, you will ba able to find products half full, opened before, label can be easly printed at home and product inside can be just simple salt. Also it can be out of date due to opened container.
Third mistake: MOST IMPORTANT
What You looking for is Sodium Nitritite NaNO2 in polish language AZOTYN SODU.
Do not buy AZOTAN SODU, it is only one letter difrrence but this is NaNO3 , you do not want it.
Both of the products looks very simillar and is easy to make mistake.
If You got any questions feel free to PM me. I still should be here for couple more weeks.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: kinderbueno, bussy, Crash_Bash_Dash and 9 others
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
UPDATE
I am afraid there is no more shipping to UK from Poland. There was two sources. First one shows all the time that product is unavailable.
Second source replied me with that

Attachments

• 36004703.jpg
    36004703.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 0
S

statbasedthinking

Jun 11, 2024
Can you confirm if the second source is b...o?

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
First is b...o and on their site shows only. Product is unavailable. This is second source O....t.

• Informative
Reactions: bussy, Crash_Bash_Dash and DeIetedUser4739
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
UPDATE
I am afraid there is no more shipping to UK from Poland. There was two sources. First one shows all the time that product is unavailable.
Exactly. I'm fucking mad, poland doesn't give a fuck do what you want but here in the uk NHS wants to save you and nooo you can't kill yourself nonono but they don't help at all UK makes me fucking sick to my stomach when I think about it.
Poland won't help you either but at least they don't fucking pretend.

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
Exactly. I'm fucking mad, poland doesn't give a fuck do what you want but here in the uk NHS wants to save you and nooo you can't kill yourself nonono but they don't help at all UK makes me fucking sick to my stomach when I think about it.
Poland won't help you either but at least they don't fucking pretend.
And later they suprised when people are jumping from bridges or ending it with train. And what is worst? At least let people do that on their own rules.

I

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
UPDATE
I ordered from the second source on Monday. They asked me why I wanted it, I gave reasons & they said okay and sent me a tracking number. The courier have confirmed receiving package, I'm just awaiting confirmation on when it lands in the uk. I really hope it gets to me with no issues, going to be an anxious few days for me..

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
First is b...o and on their site shows only. Product is unavailable. This is second source O....t.
I made a thread earlier talking about how one of my deliveries got intercepted. The second site is where i ordered it from.

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
I ordered from the second source on Monday. They asked me why I wanted it, I gave reasons & they said okay and sent me a tracking number. The courier have confirmed receiving package, I'm just awaiting confirmation on when it lands in the uk. I really hope it gets to me with no issues, going to be an anxious few days for me..
Well, they now even didn't ask me why i need it. Just sent an email that you got at the top. I think You was lucky at monday. Hoe all goes good for You.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
I

itwasallascream

May 19, 2024
Did it arrive?

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
UPDATE:
One of the big legal sources in PL again is delivering to UK.
It was changed on their website yesterday. I got no idea why one month they are not shiping and next month they are....šŸ™

sadfemboy:(

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024
one of the sources you listed shows as Ā£40 shipping :( but appreciate the tips