• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lyk0s002

Jun 14, 2023
If the source is still available can someone shoot it over to me please?

Also off the top of anyone's head, how long is SN's shelf life while packaged?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
N

nyan

Jul 6, 2023
Can you tell me the delivery company?

yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
no welfare check but my friend randomly called the ambulance on me because i got a bad grade back from uni and she thought i was gonna off myself so now i am here
Hi @Kiraya is it possibe to talk to you?

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
If the source is still available can someone shoot it over to me please?

Also off the top of anyone's head, how long is SN's shelf life while packaged?
Shelf life is +/- 3 years if sealed and kept free of moisture.

Reactions: Deathisbetter and lyk0s002
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
no welfare check but my friend randomly called the ambulance on me because i got a bad grade back from uni and she thought i was gonna off myself so now i am here
I'm sure you must of been angry that your plan was ruined but it show how much your friend cares about you.
If it's possible could you please share the source .I can not go on living in torture .

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
You Australian? I'm posting as much as I can (constructively) to access DM privileges to contact you. I found an SN supplier but I would like yours as a backup plan.

Take care for now.

Reactions: jujuklam and peacefulexit
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
I'm also in Australia and would LOVE the source sent to me if possible. Thank you!

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
just bought my sn hopefully it comes soon !!! i paid for express shipping but i'm now trying to source some anti emetics online as well
If possible, could you DM (or PM) me the source? I clicked on your name but it says you limit who can see your profile. Thanks.

Reactions: jujuklam
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
just bought my sn hopefully it comes soon !!! i paid for express shipping but i'm now trying to source some anti emetics online as well
How long/many posts is it until I am DMable to find out your source? I am also planning and it seems SN might be the best option available, short of spending thousands to get to South America for N
You Australian? I'm posting as much as I can (constructively) to access DM privileges to contact you. I found an SN supplier but I would like yours as a backup plan.

Take care for now.
Hi, do you still have your supplier?

Take care for now.
Hi, do you still have your supplier?

Last edited:
babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
Hey guys I'm in Melbourne and I've been lurking for a year or so I wish I'd made more posts 😭 would love to be able to get in on this but still I'm happy for you guys.. I wonder if I'm allowed to share my email address here?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Hey guys I'm in Melbourne and I've been lurking for a year or so I wish I'd made more posts 😭 would love to be able to get in on this but still I'm happy for you guys.. I wonder if I'm allowed to share my email address here?
Best not to, any loon could contact you.

babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
Best not to, any loon could contact you.

You mean like a scammer?
If you are so kind as to reach out with a source, could you also reply here to confirm that it's you?

Btw if this is breaking the rules let me know and I'll delete this

Last edited by a moderator:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You mean like a scammer?
If you are so kind as to reach out with a source, could you also reply here to confirm that it's you?

Btw if this is breaking the rules let me know and I'll delete this
Yes. Don't think emails are banned but they do advise to give out as little information as possible. Too many pro lifers on here causing bother etc.
If you're after SN there are loads of threads on it. I only know of one reliable source but there is lots out there. Depends what country you're in etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
Yes. Don't think emails are banned but they do advise to give out as little information as possible. Too many pro lifers on here causing bother etc.
If you're after SN there are loads of threads on it. I only know of one reliable source but there is lots out there. Depends what country you're in etc.
I'm in Melbourne Australia as some of the others in the thread seem to be, I assumed the source in question in this thread was based here

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm in Melbourne Australia as some of the others in the thread seem to be, I assumed the source in question in this thread was based here
I'm in the uk so I'm unsure to be honest.