• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I've sent a PM regarding your source. If you're still keeping it to yourself I have no issue. Good luck with yours and I hope you find peace OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiraya
Kiraya

Kiraya

too sleepy for this world
May 2, 2023
guys it's arrived !!! unfortunately one of the packets got cut open in customs (the other one is intact and vacuum sealed) so i'll be testing the opened packet and transferring it to an airtight container. i'm gonna do a blood test first bc i don't have aquarium strips but i'll keep you guys updated

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jujuklam, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, 90starve and 3 others
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
guys it's arrived !!! unfortunately one of the packets got cut open in customs (the other one is intact and vacuum sealed) so i'll be testing the opening packet and transferring it to an airtight container. i'm gonna do a blood test first bc i don't have aquarium strips but i'll keep you guys updated
:D let me know please

Kiraya

Kiraya

May 2, 2023
anyway heres a photo just in case you guys wanna know what it looks like !! sorry for the bad quality haha, i had to cut of the top half because it showed the brand

it also came with an information and safety sheet that confirms it's >99% NaNO2 :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: jujuklam, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, Erik.t.f and 4 others
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
Hopefully it's the real deal. Sucks that one packet was opened by customs. I'm assuming you were going to use 1 packet for testing, and now that's been compromised. If you care to test it, any update would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: jujuklam, Deathisbetter and Kiraya
Kiraya

Kiraya

May 2, 2023
warning for a few graphic photos up ahead for those that are squeamish or scared of blood <33

ok a few photos of a short blood test i did i couldnt spill too much blood bc i usually only sh when i'm upset but i got a drop onto a little dish and it immediately went brown !! the blood was also running down my arm a but so i added a little bit of sn to it and it also went brown immediately. i also wiped it up with an alcohol wipe so u can see the colour of my normal blood from the source and then when i wiped up the blood mixed with the sn so i think it's pretty pure :)

also i think i've responded to everyone who's pm'd about the source but please message again if i've missed you!!

i managed to get prescribed a low dose of oxazepam by my gp yesterday so i'll probs start hoarding them in preparation:)
Hopefully it's the real deal. Sucks that one packet was opened by customs. I'm assuming you were going to use 1 packet for testing, and now that's been compromised. If you care to test it, any update would be appreciated.
yeah :( but i still decided to give it a test anyway because i didnt want to open the second packet and it seems the opened one is alright!! i'm hoping this means that the unopened one should be good to go as well :) i've transferred the opened one to an airtight container to hopefully prevent it from oxidising before i test it again though

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jujuklam, betternever2havbeen and neveragreedtothis
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Just sent a dm regarding the sn source

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
warning for a few graphic photos up ahead for those that are squeamish or scared of blood <33

ok a few photos of a short blood test i did i couldnt spill too much blood bc i usually only sh when i'm upset but i got a drop onto a little dish and it immediately went brown !! the blood was also running down my arm a but so i added a little bit of sn to it and it also went brown immediately. i also wiped it up with an alcohol wipe so u can see the colour of my normal blood from the source and then when i wiped up the blood mixed with the sn so i think it's pretty pure :)

also i think i've responded to everyone who's pm'd about the source but please message again if i've missed you!!

i managed to get prescribed a low dose of oxazepam by my gp yesterday so i'll probs start hoarding them in preparation:)

yeah :( but i still decided to give it a test anyway because i didnt want to open the second packet and it seems the opened one is alright!! i'm hoping this means that the unopened one should be good to go as well :) i've transferred the opened one to an airtight container to hopefully prevent it from oxidising before i test it again though
I'd like to know your source, if you don't mind. I hope you find peace and you have a safe journey.

• Love
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Omg this is so exciting šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©

I forgot about testing it with blood which is very very reasonable way OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!! i guess transferring it to an air tight container is good idea...

I gotta think about where ima store mine. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Temperatures in my place vary quite a bit so I gotta think about this one... šŸ¤” but either way yay!!

Gotta think though it seems it took about 2 weeks? I have some meds I might needa get from my doctor...

Ok wow knowing this is legit is exciting and I got some thinking to do today damnn might needa take full dose of my meds to get the brain going šŸ˜…

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiraya and jemetire
numbnesshuman

numbnesshuman

People who get lost
May 13, 2023
Congarts!! May I know the sn source please? Hope you'll have a smooth journey

• Love
Victim.Of.Life

Victim.Of.Life

My bus is waiting
Jun 27, 2023
I'm extremely jealous. How much does 100g of SN cost and how much do you need for CTB?

• Hugs
searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
Congrats on joining the SN club!
I ordered SN a couple of months back from a source called CCS. I dont think they are still around.

When I see pictures of people showing off their SN, its an "off white color". Mine is pure white and did not come with a certificate.
Im starting to doubt my SN's quality...

Can you DM me the source please. thanks

Last edited:
  • Hugs
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I ordered SN a couple of months back from a source called CCS. I dont think they are still around.

When I see pictures of people showing off their SN, its an "off white color". Mine is pure white and did not come with a certificate.

I have it from CCS as well. Its slightly yellow are you sure of the color?
Mine also did not come with a certificate but I emailed them and they sent it to me via email and say its 99% ACS grade. The certificate shows that as well.

I tested it and it did have a high level of nitrite and some nitrates which is apparently normal and actually adds to the nitrite result. I made a post about it that led to some confusion but if you scroll to the end, I explain the updates to the situation since I reached out to the test strip company and CCS.

If you can't get another source for SN get some bartovation test strips and test what you have, it's most likely ok.

Someone else recently tested both IC and CCS with the test strips and both had high levels of both which is good.

• Informative
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Wow thank you for the photos of the blood test-those are extremely helpful! God that is a little bit scary that customs opened it, but all good now I guess.

• Love
searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
I have it from CCS as well. Its slightly yellow are you sure of the color?
Mine also did not come with a certificate but I emailed them and they sent it to me via email and say its 99% ACS grade. The certificate shows that as well.

I tested it and it did have a high level of nitrite and some nitrates which is apparently normal and actually adds to the nitrite result. I made a post about it that led to some confusion but if you scroll to the end, I explain the updates to the situation since I reached out to the test strip company and CCS.

If you can't get another source for SN get some bartovation test strips and test what you have, it's most likely ok.

Someone else recently tested both IC and CCS with the test strips and both had high levels of both which is good.
Hey thanks for responding.
Ok what you said is really reassuring.

I've just ordered my strips from Amazon. To be extra safe.
See pic. I think it has that yellowish tint....
20230630 184137

Whats everyone's opinion?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023

View attachment 115421

A bit yellow yeah hard to say though. Did you transfer it to the bag? I think it's best to store in the container it came in or glass but I'm not 100% on that. I remember reading somewhere it's best to keep in HDPE plastic or glass. Maybe it was a storage guide on here. Definitely keep away from light and air. The bottle it came in is fine but wrap bottle in tight plastic wrap then put in a ziploc or 2 with the air pressed out.

bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
Thats great you received it and it passed the blood test!
I dm'd you regarding the source if you please.

searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
A bit yellow yeah hard to say though. Did you transfer it to the bag? I think it's best to store in the container it came in or glass but I'm not 100% on that. I remember reading somewhere it's best to keep in HDPE plastic or glass. Maybe it was a storage guide on here. Definitely keep away from light and air. The bottle it came in is fine but wrap bottle in tight plastic wrap then put in a ziploc or 2 with the air pressed out.
I bagged that as soon as I received the bottle thinking I was going to CTB soon after but things changed. Its a shame that CCS did not seal the bottle in any way. I placed the whole bottle in a bag and sucked the air out. The baggie is premeasured at 25grams its ready to go. All kept in a dark cool place

Reactions: toofargone6969
W

WetBallJones

Jun 30, 2023
I too just ordered some today but i got the 3 days shipping and now regretting that decision because i don't want to wait until late next week

• Aww..
Kiraya

Kiraya

May 2, 2023
I'm extremely jealous. How much does 100g of SN cost and how much do you need for CTB?
stan's guide (which is based off the pph) recommends 25g in 50mLs of water if you consider yourself to be an average weight !!! a lot of people prepare 2 or even 3 glasses as backup though just in case they vomit the first one up though so getting 2 100g packets is recommended so you can test one without opening the other :)

the place i bought mine from was only around $8 aud but the shipping to australia was around $100 haha

even though it doesn't look like it in my picture, my sn is pretty white as well!

in any case, i'd recommend doing a blood test and then a strip test to test your sn!! the blood test is good but i've read that sodium nitrate will also turn the blood brown so it's good to also do an aquarium test just to be sure :)

View attachment 115421

looks a lot like mine from what i can see !!
Omg this is so exciting šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©

I forgot about testing it with blood which is very very reasonable way OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!! i guess transferring it to an air tight container is good idea...

I gotta think about where ima store mine. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Temperatures in my place vary quite a bit so I gotta think about this one... šŸ¤” but either way yay!!

Gotta think though it seems it took about 2 weeks? I have some meds I might needa get from my doctor...

Ok wow knowing this is legit is exciting and I got some thinking to do today damnn might needa take full dose of my meds to get the brain going šŸ˜…
mine got delayed so it took around a week and a half (??) to get to me but otherwise it should've arrived in 4 or so days!!

also if you're planning on getting antiemetics from your doctor don't stress !! you can get them without a prescription on some online pharmacies :) i'm waiting for mine to arrive so it's probably good to start preparing now haha

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Victim.Of.Life, stilhavinightmares and 2 others
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
stan's guide (which is based off the pph) recommends 25g in 50mLs of water if you consider yourself to be an average weight !!! a lot of people prepare 2 or even 3 glasses as backup though just in case they vomit the first one up though so getting 2 100g packets is recommended so you can test one without opening the other :)

the place i bought mine from was only around $8 aud but the shipping to australia was around $100 haha

even though it doesn't look like it in my picture, my sn is pretty white as well!

in any case, i'd recommend doing a blood test and then a strip test to test your sn!! the blood test is good but i've read that sodium nitrate will also turn the blood brown so it's good to also do an aquarium test just to be sure :)

looks a lot like mine from what i can see !!

mine got delayed so it took around a week and a half (??) to get to me but otherwise it should've arrived in 4 or so days!!

also if you're planning on getting antiemetics from your doctor don't stress !! you can get them without a prescription on some online pharmacies :) i'm waiting for mine to arrive so it's probably good to start preparing now haha

where do you live, if you dibt mind me asking??

L

lostsou1

Feb 14, 2023
yes !!! to anyone reading this: feel free to dm me if you want me to send you the link!!! i'm not 100% sure whether the site is legit but i will update when i (hopefully) receive mine :)

edit: i've seen a lot of posts saying to be careful sharing your sources so i'll probably be a little selective on who i send it to now. for those that have been around this site for a while i don't mind sharing but i don't want to end up perpetuating an impulsive purchase/decision from newish users sorry

Could I have link?

Kiraya

Kiraya

May 2, 2023
where do you live, if you dibt mind me asking??
australia!!!
ok guys they took me to hospital and i stayed overnight in the emergency department im seeing a psychiatrist jn the morning who will tell me whether need to be in the psych ward

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Whyami, aleph_zero and 2 others
M

mkmk_1

May 26, 2023
australia!!!
ok guys they took me to hospital and i stayed overnight in the emergency department im seeing a psychiatrist jn the morning who will tell me whether need to be in the psych ward
Could you DM me your source if possible?

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
australia!!!
Wait, what? Did you get a welfare check from ordering the SN?!

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
australia!!!
did they visit you for ordering the SN?

A

aleph_zero

Sep 6, 2022
I ordered from the same source yesterday. Now I'm worried about getting another police visit :/

• Aww..
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
Kiraya

Kiraya

May 2, 2023
Wait, what? Did you get a welfare check from ordering the SN?!
no welfare check but my friend randomly called the ambulance on me because i got a bad grade back from uni and she thought i was gonna off myself so now i am here

• Aww..
Reactions: aleph_zero and jemetire
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Ahh I see. Your friend must've been really worried to do that, wow.

TessaMocha

TessaMocha

Jun 30, 2023
Good luck šŸ–¤ we're all here with and for you.

• Love