• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
It's pretty much the same thing... You can't go wrong with Nitrogen because its 70% of the Air we breathe... So, you are set.

The only advantage of helium over Nitrogen is that you can play with the squeaky voice before you die and have a last laugh... The irony of it all.

I never really played with helium when I was a kid, so it would be a nice last little thing to do before leaving this dump...

Reactions: grahf
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
The principle of the method is that you breathe an inert gas that displace the oxygen with something that contains virtually no oxygen. Both helium and nitrogen are odor free and the body won't notice.

The air we are breathing is approximately 70% nitrogen already so the difference isn't that big, I tried breathing it and didn't notice anything odd other than breathing from a hose lol.

Helium is lighter than air which may affect some aspects depending on method.

Both works mechanically equally, but the body may respond marginally differently because its lighter but I don't think so.

Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
I also don't think it índuces any vomit... But, just in case, fasting is a good idea.

And I have tried to test the method... I would say one would lose consciousness around 4 to 6 breaths, or around 30 to 60 seconds.
If you do as recommended in the PPeH, hyperventilating for 2 minutes while the bag inflates on your head, pulling down, and taking a large breath, you should pass out within 3 breaths.

Reactions: thewalkingdread