• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jumpman133

Mar 27, 2024
Is it safe to say that both N and SN are completely out of the realm of possibility at this point? Everything I've researched tells me any vendors would be a scam. Ive engaged several that are very obviously scams. I've been researching for 3 months and explored all of the resources on this site. I know the options but would prefer N or SN. I'm actually not at the point of CTB but there are many old threads on this topic and was hoping for up to date information. Not vendors but basically to understand if it's even a possibility in 2024 with a short explanation of why or why not.

Reactions: davidtorez
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
SN is still a possibility, harder to get than it used to be but definitely still available.
N is like gold dust, almost no chance.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Nooo SN is still available its just been restricted, N is completely gone. The mega thread is still good information on the method tho

J

jumpman133

Mar 27, 2024
Nooo SN is still available its just been restricted, N is completely gone. The mega thread is still good information on the method tho
It's kind of amazing the amount of scammers that exist trying to sell N out there.

Reactions: davidtorez
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Is it safe to say that both N and SN are completely out of the realm of possibility at this point? Everything I've researched tells me any vendors would be a scam. Ive engaged several that are very obviously scams. I've been researching for 3 months and explored all of the resources on this site. I know the options but would prefer N or SN. I'm actually not at the point of CTB but there are many old threads on this topic and was hoping for up to date information. Not vendors but basically to understand if it's even a possibility in 2024 with a short explanation of why or why not.
You can buy N OTC in Peru, just look for the many recent sucesfull cases in this forum.