acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
Has anyone successfully gotten sn through Google search in the us? If so how did you verify the source? I dont want to get scammed lol.
I'm bad with the dark web and I don't think anyone will pm supplier info so I'm wondering if it's possible to find an open source.

Reactions: Life is overrated
cactusflower

cactusflower

here but not here
Apr 19, 2023
I think finding SN via Google is a lot harder now be a use Google has put SN on it's dangerous substances list, and will not show websites that sell it to individuals. Seems like it is much harder to get this method. Kind of makes me upset

Reactions: saddestbunny and acerace
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I mean it's available on the open web and not that hard to find. TIG pops up quite often and is a legit source.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Decided98 and 90starve
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I didn't think there were any places left besides buying from China. But when I tried, none of my banks would let me transfer the money

Reactions: 90starve
acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
I didn't think there were any places left besides buying from China. But when I tried, none of my banks would let me transfer the money
The way they control our money too:/ Do they have the option for PayPal maybe that we'd work.
Not seeing anything when I search.
Same everyone talks about it but I can't figure out what it is.

Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I mean it's available on the open web and not that hard to find.
It really depends. If you got it before all the media attention, not that hard. Even now, in some countries it's still easy to get. Where I live, it's not hard to find, but very hard to successfully buy it. I'll just say that aside from TIG, every single order I've successfully placed has ended up with the seller canceling. With TIG I have customs clearance and possible welfare check to worry about (even aside from purity).

Reactions: Sweet Tart
D

dozer

May 28, 2023
I mean it's available on the open web and not that hard to find. TIG pops up quite often and is a legit source.
I can accept DMs now. Please let me know what TIG is. Thanks.

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
It really depends. If you got it before all the media attention, not that hard. Even now, in some countries it's still easy to get. Where I live, it's not hard to find, but very hard to successfully buy it. I'll just say that aside from TIG, every single order I've successfully placed has ended up with the seller canceling. With TIG I have customs clearance and possible welfare check to worry about (even aside from purity).
I got mine from TIG. I live in Switzerland and I had absolutely no problem with shipping/customs. The only thing which concerns me about TIG is the purity of the product. Have you tested it ?
I can accept DMs now. Please let me know what TIG is. Thanks.
If you live in EU you can also check for polish sellers. There're some who sell to individuals not that difficult to find.

Reactions: Decided98
Leastofall

Leastofall

Jul 7, 2023
It's almost impossible in Canada now, as of the last few months. Sellers have pulled everything, and the government is cracking down after a string of deaths from SN. I really fucking regret not buying it last year. Even when I've found it for sale, orders just get cancelled, and even with a forwarding address ordering from the US I've had no luck.

Currently looking into ordering a nitro canister, though as a claustrophobe the idea of an exit bag is not very appealing and likely to fail.

• Hugs
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm strongly considering this but recent posters have reported getting wellness checks and I'm terrified of this. I am actually experienced with food preservation and could maybe talk my way out of getting hospitalized, but I can't say for sure I'd pull it off. Staying with family makes it feel high stakes, as my mom would have me hospitalized in a heartbeat if anyone came to the door with questions.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Think I'm gonna make a pretty detailed mega thread on a good way to purchase SN at least for the USA and Canada.

I just need more time to put it together and may have to buy more SN to experiment with deliveries.

• Love
Reactions: situationalsui, Huggs, .ᴍᴀʏᴜ. and 6 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Try getting a PayPal account or a visa gift card or something like that.
I'm strongly considering this but recent posters have reported getting wellness checks and I'm terrified of this. I am actually experienced with food preservation and could maybe talk my way out of getting hospitalized, but I can't say for sure I'd pull it off. Staying with family makes it feel high stakes, as my mom would have me hospitalized in a heartbeat if anyone came to the door with questions.
From what I know only Australians who ordered from TIG are getting wellness checks

Last edited:
  • Informative
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I got mine from TIG. I live in Switzerland and I had absolutely no problem with shipping/customs. The only thing which concerns me about TIG is the purity of the product. Have you tested it ?
I only had initial problem with them taking so long to ship after I ordered. Turns out I did not encounter problems with actual delivery time or customs. I have not tested purity - it's on my to-do list.

Also, just because it made it through customs without a problem doesn't necessarily mean you won't get a welfare-check later, right? If LE show up I'm wondering if I can just speak to them through the door or outside my residence. I could tell them I'm intending to use it for food preservation purposes, but it's not like I have a bunch of food at home waiting to be preserved...

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I only had initial problem with them taking so long to ship after I ordered. Turns out I did not encounter problems with actual delivery time or customs. I have not tested purity - it's on my to-do list.

Also, just because it made it through customs without a problem doesn't necessarily mean you won't get a welfare-check later, right? If LE show up I'm wondering if I can just speak to them through the door or outside my residence. I could tell them I'm intending to use it for food preservation purposes, but it's not like I have a bunch of food at home waiting to be preserved...
I don't think the welfare check would come later. If it's done, it's done while delivering the package to your door (but maybe I'm wrong..).

I guess I ll only do a blood test. Would you mind to let me know the results of the test once you'll do it?

StarFaded

StarFaded

Aug 24, 2022
Can you DM me what TIG is??
I don't think the welfare check would come later. If it's done, it's done while delivering the package to your door (but maybe I'm wrong..).

I guess I ll only do a blood test. Would you mind to let me know the results of the test once you'll do it?

Can someone please DM me what TIG is?

Last edited:
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023

Welfare check happened to me 6 months after ordering from IC

• Aww..
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Police are visiting people who bought from tig
There are ways to order anything without it being tied to you. It requires a lot more steps though.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart and AllFoxedOut
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
There are ways to order anything without it being tied to you. It requires a lot more steps though.
I travelled to buy it

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and day
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I will write a detailed thread out once I am able to experiment more. This could take a month sadly. It will involve jumping through hoops. I believe using Turkish Virtual Credit cards and shipping it "near by" rather than to your own home is a great solution. I've yet to test this method myself so I need time. Don't see why it wouldn't work.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, Sweet Tart, acerace and 1 other person
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022

If you live in EU you can also check for polish sellers. There're some who sell to individuals not that difficult to find.
It's been tested and confirmed CTB

D

Dar3B3ar

Feb 12, 2023
Is someone willing DM me what IC and TIG are,please?

letsalllovelain

letsalllovelain

I wish I were a bird
May 10, 2023
Can someone DM about TIG. Thank