アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I think finding SN via Google is a lot harder now be a use Google has put SN on it's dangerous substances list, and will not show websites that sell it to individuals. Seems like it is much harder to get this method. Kind of makes me upset
I mean, i have found some people selling SN, lol. (lots of Indian websites and the purity was above 95.) I might not be able to get it as an individual, though. I'll have to figure it out. (the quantity of the SN was 1kg, lol)

Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure
S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
Yeah can someone direct message me what these therms IC and CCS is? I know what TIG is but I fear the product I bought from them is fake.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
CCS and IC are no longer selling SN/in business.

Reactions: Kikoo
mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
I got mine from TIG. I live in Switzerland and I had absolutely no problem with shipping/customs. The only thing which concerns me about TIG is the purity of the product. Have you tested it ?

If you live in EU you can also check for polish sellers. There're some who sell to individuals not that difficult to find.
hi there. bin auch aus der schweiz. would you mind sharing the source (PM) ? I just registered on EXIT yesterday… but: its hard to get support as u might know. id be beyond happy if u could send me a PM

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
If anyone knows a reliable SN source on the open web, DM me aswell please...