Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
I decided to go with SN. I ordered a new bottle(I had one but I was afraid it was expired) also ordered Tagamet. I have meto. It might be a bit expired.

I see a lot of old posts have disappeared. Does anyone have a quick guide for me? I'm nervous but I can't take living anymore.

Thank you

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and Sensei
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
The 48 hour regimen would be my choice. It allows the anti-emetics to build-up in your system basically.

SN Solution:
Dissolve 25 grams of Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) in 50-100ml of water. Make 3 doses if possible, in case of early vomiting.

Day 1:
08:00 - 10mg meto
16:00 - 10mg meto

Day 2:
00:00 - 10mg meto
16:00 - 10mg meto, and start 8 hour fast. You can drink small sips of water to avoid cotton mouth, but don't drink to beat the hunger.
23:00 - Any pain relievers and anxiety meds that you want to use. A double dose of extra strength tylenol is enough for most. Benzos if you are really nervous and have them on hand.
23:15 - 100mg Propranolol if you have it. Luxury item, but it may make the tachycardia less scary.
23:30 - 400mg Tagamet, 30mg meto. Start measuring and mixing your 3 glasses of SN solution at this time. It takes a few minutes to dissolve.

00:00 - It's time to choose. No shame in backing out, but this is your last chance to do so. If you follow through at this point, you may very well die. After consuming the SN solution, medical help may take too long even if you call emergency services. Now that you know the very real stakes, you can choose whether to take your SN solution. If you vomit it up before losing consciousness, use the second and third dose if necessary.

You will experience tachycardia, headache, nausea, possible vomiting, confusion, fatigue, slowly leading to respiratory depression and unconsciousness, followed by seizures, and then death. You won't be aware of anything shortly after the start of the respiratory symptoms though, because by that point your brain is hypoxic.

I support whatever choice you make for yourself. I just want you to be informed on the process.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, confused-gemini, Keto and 5 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
The 48 hour regimen would be my choice. It allows the anti-emetics to build-up in your system basically.

SN Solution:
Dissolve 25 grams of Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) in 50-100ml of water. Make 3 doses if possible, in case of early vomiting.

Day 1:

Day 2:
16:00 - 10mg meto, and start 8 hour fast. You can drink small sips of water to avoid cotton mouth, but don't drink to beat the hunger.
23:00 - Any pain relievers and anxiety meds that you want to use. A double dose of extra strength tylenol is enough for most. Benzos if you are really nervous and have them on hand.
23:15 - 100mg Propranolol if you have it. Luxury item, but it may make the tachycardia less scary.
23:30 - 400mg Tagamet, 30mg meto. Start measuring and mixing your 3 glasses of SN solution at this time. It takes a few minutes to dissolve.

00:00 - It's time to choose. No shame in backing out, but this is your last chance to do so. If you follow through at this point, you may very well die. After consuming the SN solution, medical help may take too long even if you call emergency services. Now that you know the very real stakes, you can choose whether to take your SN solution. If you vomit it up before losing consciousness, use the second and third dose if necessary.

You will experience tachycardia, headache, nausea, possible vomiting, confusion, fatigue, slowly leading to respiratory depression and unconsciousness, followed by seizures, and then death. You won't be aware of anything shortly after the start of the respiratory symptoms though, because by that point your brain is hypoxic.

I support whatever choice you make for yourself. I just want you to be informed on the process.
Good explanation

K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020

SN Solution:

Day 1:

Day 2:

Thanks