• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys,

So I was looking for my stuff, I have never opened it and I've seen that exp date was due to 3/2020 for my SN, meto and tagamet. Am I good to go or should I rebuy the products? I kept it in a dark place, away from sun.

Reactions: diyCTB
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hi. If its exp date has passed dont use that. That's degraded now

Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018

You mean for every product? I've seen on this forum that someone posted that SN can last for years unopened.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Wait, what? That date is just a number and says nothing about whether it is degraded or not. Especially with meds they use ridiculously short timespans, often because they are just obligated to; they know nothing about the environment it is stored in so can obviously say nothing about the stability of it there, but have to expect the worst.

Reactions: diyCTB and Querry1
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
Wait, what? That date is just a number and says nothing about whether it is degraded or not. Especially with meds they use ridiculously short timespans, often because they are just obligated to; they know nothing about the environment it is stored in so can obviously say nothing about the stability of it there, but have to expect the worst.

Yeah that's why I'm asking, if I use it say in a month if it's gonna be good or not...

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hey guys,

So I was looking for my stuff, I have never opened it and I've seen that exp date was due to 3/2020 for my SN, meto and tagamet. Am I good to go or should I rebuy the products? I kept it in a dark place, away from sun.

Personally I would not risk it, especially if you have the ability to obtain current versions of each of the expired items.

Expiration dates obviously don't tell us exactly whether a product has degraded or not, but they do indicate the point at which a product is no longer guaranteed to work as it is supposed to. These dates are usually calculated based on storing the product in optimal conditions, so the way you have stored it makes no difference in extending the expiry date, only in reducing it. Yes, expiry dates can sometimes err on the side of caution, or be shortened for commercial reasons rather than safety ones, but for something as important as SN (where failure or delays can cause pain and suffering) I think there is no harm in being cautious.

Reactions: Querry1