• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

ThereIsNoJustice

There's Just Us...
Oct 18, 2022
With all the recent recommendations and suggestions being offered up to further simplify the SN Method, I'm leaning toward just taking a Painkiller (600mg ibuprofen) an hour ahead of drinking the SN Solution (25g SN fully dissolved in 50ml of water) while having a 2nd or even a 3rd SN Solution ready on standby in case any vomiting occurs.

Beyond those two essentials (Painkiller and SN Solution) everything else just seems to further complicate matters with no guarantees that they would be very beneficial if at all. Thoughts on this?

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm not going to keep it so simple, it wasn't hard ordering antiemetics and propranolol so I have those now too

Reactions: Venus13, Someone123 and universe
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Ideally the simple method should just be an antiemetic and SN. These are the two you will need to CTB, everything else is to just ease the process (ie speed up or make more comfortable).

Paracetamol makes it more comfortable but it is a simple OTC medicine you can get. Others really up to you.

You can go without AE if you wish to do so as it can be hard to find in places.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
With all the recent recommendations and suggestions being offered up to further simplify the SN Method, I'm leaning toward just taking a Painkiller (600mg ibuprofen) an hour ahead of drinking the SN Solution (25g SN fully dissolved in 50ml of water) while having a 2nd or even a 3rd SN Solution ready on standby in case any vomiting occurs.

Beyond those two essentials (Painkiller and SN Solution) everything else just seems to further complicate matters with no guarantees that they would be very beneficial if at all. Thoughts on this?
It's definitely possible to succeed this way. I'm starting to wonder how important antiemetics even are since so many people seem to throw up even if they take them.
It's funny because if you look up the possible side effects from meto two of them are nausea and vomitting.

Reactions: HelpMeOutpls, ThereIsNoJustice and wljourney
universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
This is a very good question, I imagine that a simplified method would be quite possible and would avoid having to obtain a whole bunch of stuff. Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore. I feel like back in the days of the Stan guide, what was most important were Antacid and antiemetics. And now it's radically different: antacids are no longer recommended and there is mistrust of the meto, domperidone. I find this reversal a bit odd. Personally I intend to stay on Stan's guide, I struggled to have propranolol and domperidone so I intend to use them.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Just from what I've been reading, I would recommend taking something to help prevent vomiting like an antiemetic. That would be better than having to resort to taking multiple solutions. If you vomit out the first one, the same could always happen with the 2nd and 3rd one, and then you could end up risk taking too much SN to be in terrible pain and not enough to actually ctb.

Reactions: universe
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
As long as you have that second cup you should be fine.

T

ThereIsNoJustice

There's Just Us...
Oct 18, 2022
Ma
This is a very good question, I imagine that a simplified method would be quite possible and would avoid having to obtain a whole bunch of stuff. Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore. I feel like back in the days of the Stan guide, what was most important were Antacid and antiemetics. And now it's radically different: antacids are no longer recommended and there is mistrust of the meto, domperidone. I find this reversal a bit odd. Personally I intend to stay on Stan's guide, I struggled to have propranolol and domperidone so I intend to use them.
It makes sense to use the propranolol and domperidone if you already have them, but Beta Blockers have always been considered a luxury item that may or may not provide any benefit so I'm not even going to bother. As for an Antiemetic, I completely understand the benefit/point of reducing the liklihood of vomiting but as you mentioned there is mistrust as of late and having a 2nd or even a 3rd SN Solution available on standby if/when needed is a rather simple solution.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

If you look at the Sn successes and failures that have been posted, it is clear that this increases the risk of failure. I do thini an antiemnitic and a beta blocker increase chances of success, and an antacid may or may not help- there are mixed opininos on this. Benzos help if you can get them, but many people can't, and are not necessary. Failure can lead to a lot of bad things, such as hospitalizations, so I think anything that can increase the chances of success is worth doing.

Reactions: Jonbonesjones, Forever Sleep, universe and 1 other person
Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
I would want the propranolol, antiemetic, and bonus points for the benzo. With that said, I've read threads where people do this. At least while they still shared what was happening I don't often see reports of anything too bad. I respect it. I'd want more for physical comfort though.

Reactions: Someone123
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'm just curious as to why people think the propranolol will increase the chances of success when the most recent addition of the ppeh mentions them not being recommended anymore and gives a reason why.

C

candytree

-
Sep 24, 2022
I'm not going to keep it so simple, it wasn't hard ordering antiemetics and propranolol so I have those now too
omg please pm i need help finding materials to ctb with.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
OP ppeh says antacids aren't recommended anymore, by not taking them more NO is produced which apparently will help to go unconscious quicker. Beta blockers aren't recommended anymore either. I think the most important thing is antiemetics and benzos if you can get your hands on it. Don't listen to me though I'm not a doctor. I'm just following the most updated guide.
Which is the same material that Stan and everyone else got their information from.

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
I'm just curious as to why people think the propranolol will increase the chances of success when the most recent addition of the ppeh mentions them not being recommended anymore and gives a reason why.
All the threads (old ones and new ones) typically points to including prop that we have lost sight of not including it. It will take real emphasis, explanation (all over again in simple form). Change management not straightforward although you think it would be easy when it is just removing one thing.

Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
Is it about success? I never thought so. I thought it was about end of life comfort.
You surely don't need any painkiller for success but most take it. I guess you risk SI and calling for help if it becomes too much, but I always saw the supporting meds as just that.

Reactions: Jadzia and universe
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Is it about success? I never thought so. I thought it was about end of life comfort.
You surely don't need any painkiller for success but most take it. I guess you risk SI and calling for help if it becomes too much, but I always saw the supporting meds as just that.
I don't know it would seem like if there was any good use behind taking it they would still be recommending it.

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
You can definitely succeed with just SN. I have everything available and plan to use it all, but if I was desperate enough I'd just do the SN.

universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
From what I understood, propranolol helped in 2 ways:
- a question of pain and comfort: people feel their heart beating very strongly after taking SN. Propranolol slows down the heart and alleviates this feeling.
- question of success: some call for help on their own because of feeling this heart beating so fast, also the SI. Propanolol helps to relax and not have that feeling of panic with the heart.

I think that's it, any info or correction is welcome.

Reactions: TapeMachine, Jadzia and Shadowlord900
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The main reason for taking the beta blockers is because some people become so distressed by the racing heart symptoms that they call 911 and so the attempt fails- several posts I have seen have shown this. If this symptom can be controlled then the ctb is much more peaceful even if they don't call 911. Many people who have used beta blockers have had success.

Reactions: universe and Venus13
Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
I don't know it would seem like if there was any good use behind taking it they would still be recommending it.
I don't fully embrace Exit has the be-all and end-all. I appreciate them, thanks for their contributions, but I guess I need to understand why they removed it. I tried the SN section of pph but don't see mention of it so far.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
The main reason for taking the beta blockers is because some people become so distressed by the racing heart symptoms that they call 911 and so the attempt fails- several posts I have seen have shown this. If this symptom can be controlled then the ctb is much more peaceful even if they don't call 911. Many people who have used beta blockers have had success.
I'm guessing you dont Remember any of these post of the top of your head. I haven't seen many threads of people calling 911. It's usually them being found or someone else calling 911.
I don't fully embrace Exit has the be-all and end-all. I appreciate them, thanks for their contributions, but I guess I need to understand why they removed it. I tried the SN section of pph but don't see mention of it so far.
Because it's in the new essential version.
I get where you're coming from but exit is the whole reason why we know about this method to begin with and even have these regimens created. To each their own. I didn't plan on using propranolol to begin with. Doesn't hurt I guess.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...m-nitschke-in-sept-update.98522/#post-1710628

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
'm guessing you dont Remember any of these post of the top of your head. I haven't seen many threads of people calling 911. It's usually them being found or someone else calling 911.
No, I've been looking at many posts every day for a year, plus I've posted over 3000 times- I'm sure I've looked at over 10,000 posts, so trying to hunt down individual ones is too time consuming. But I know that I've seen posts where people said that they took the sn and that they called 911 because the racing heart rate symptoms freaked them out. The ideas of the meds is to make things peaceful- sn is not peaceful by itself- there is a lot of nausea, possible vomiting, bad headaches, and racing heart rate if people take sn by atself- there are numerous threads that support this, but I can't spend the time huntig down supporting threads for every posts- I've seen thousands of posts on sn.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
No, I've been looking at many posts every day for a year, plus I've posted over 3000 times- I'm sure I've looked at over 10,000 posts, so trying to hunt down individual ones is too time consuming. But I know that I've seen posts where people said that they took the sn and that they called 911 because the racing heart rate symptoms freaked them out. The ideas of the meds is to make things peaceful- sn is not peaceful by itself- there is a lot of nausea, possible vomiting, bad headaches, and racing heart rate if people take sn by atself- there are numerous threads that support this, but I can't spend the time huntig down supporting threads for every posts- I've seen thousands of posts on sn.
I understand. This is Shu and I haven't been here very long but I'm also over 3,000 post when you include my old profile in this one and I have spent my time since January over 16 hours a day reading as many posts as possible. I have seen a few people claim to call 911 but in comparison to the people who have succeeded it's very slim. I mean honestly it's up to everyone else what they want to do. The original guide has worked for many of people but I'd imagine that if exit is updating their regimen either they're doing it for study purposes or they're doing it because of the observations they have done and what they feel is best. I guess if I had propranolol I'd probably use it also. Idk. I'm honestly going to stop commenting on these things and stay off the forum as often. I truly don't know anything at all. I'll just try to keep people updated with the most recent information from the same people who we originally got all the information from to begin with. Although Philip seems to make a lot of mistakes himself and contradict himself a lot so it becomes very confusing. He changes things and doesn't even really give a thorough explanation as to why.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Jadzia and Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I understand. This is Shu and I haven't been here very long but I'm also over 3,000 post when you include my old profile in this one and I have spent my time since January over 16 hours a day reading as many posts as possible. I have seen a few people claim to call 911 but in comparison to the people who have succeeded it's very slim. I mean honestly it's up to everyone else what they want to do. The original guide has worked for many of people but I'd imagine that if exit is updating their regimen either they're doing it for study purposes or they're doing it because of the observations they have done and what they feel is best. I guess if I had propranolol I'd probably use it also. Idk. I'm honestly going to stop commenting on these things and stay off the forum as often. I truly don't know anything at all. I'll just try to keep people updated with the most recent information from the same people who we originally got all the information from to begin with. Although Philip seems to make a lot of mistakes himself and contradict himself a lot so it becomes very confusing. He changes things and doesn't even really give a thorough explanation as to why.
It's just that when you see people start a godbye thread with an antiemitic, tylenol, propranol, and somtimes benzos then never seem to come back on to the site and say the attempt failed. SOmetimes they have a oprivtae chat with someone who says later that they seemed to go peacefully. There seems to be no downside to these meds, they really seem to help most people. People have expressed different opinions on antacids. Simetimes peopel who know abother person in person confirm that they did ctb. Only 1 in 23 ctb attempts overall in the u.s. is successful, so doing as uch as you can to make it successful makes sense to me.

T

ThereIsNoJustice

There's Just Us...
Oct 18, 2022
Thanks for sharing that post (Totally New Protocols For SN From Nitschke in Sept update) from 9/5/22 as that's the one that ultimately led me to the conclusion for keeping the SN Regimen as simple as possible.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
K

klonoaencore

Oct 4, 2022
What is propranolol for? It's the only thing I don't have, but it is easy to get in my country.

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021

I plan to use only the anthiemethics, and probably without that much preparation, maybe just like 12 hours of fasting, a couple pilss of antiehemethic and then go