• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

ThereIsNoJustice

There's Just Us...
Oct 18, 2022
BTW- With my PMs now enabled, someone please PM me the SN Source information I need to place an order for delivery within the USA. Thanks in advance.

FYI- I was PMd about a legit SN Source within the USA earlier today but they no longer sell to individuals (companies only) assuming they did before at some point in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: DefiedOdds
U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
Would water and SN alone do the job or other the other components necessary

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
Metoclopramide seems to be the most important med to take as part of the protocol. It doesn't just lessen the chances of vommiting and nausea, it also empties the stomach quicker. Its often used for people with delayed stomach emptying.

Domperidone is another antiemetic that does this and this is usually easier to obtain than meto

DefiedOdds

DefiedOdds

Nov 15, 2022
SN seems like the best option IMO…. But I'm in Canada and have no idea if it's even available to get here now.

L

Looking4Answers2

Nov 15, 2022
Good read. Paying attention.
Account got deleted but i am back...for now if you know what i mean