• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I am thinking between doing it in the car or in a hotel.I told my parents that I will stay over at a friend's house this week or next week.My friend lives near so taking the car won't raise questions.The problem is if I prepare the SN mixture and put into bottles around 6-7 PM before leaving home , will it lose potency when I CBT in the car in the middle of the night ?

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I am thinking between doing it in the car or in a hotel.I told my parents that I will stay over at a friend's house this week or next week.My friend lives near so taking the car won't raise questions.The problem is if I prepare the SN mixture and put into bottles around 6-7 PM before leaving home , will it lose potency when I CBT in the car in the middle of the night ?
Why not take the SN (or just a fraction of it) a small scale, some spoons and some cups with you?
Better be safe than sorry.

D

Dkim06 19

Jan 31, 2020
The concentration shouldn't change over such a small timeframe. Make sure to shake well before serving. I am assuming you are pre-mixing it for your convenience right? Good luck with your CTB, I also plan on taking SN in my car so this really spiked my interest.

Reactions: stygal
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I took SN while in my car after I had premixed it 6 hours ago and was out peacefully after about 15 mins. Didn't wake up until 18 days later in the ICU. Never vomited, had fasted for 3 days, and have heart issues as a lifelong side effect.

D

Dkim06 19

Jan 31, 2020
I took SN while in my car after I had premixed it 6 hours ago and was out peacefully after about 15 mins. Didn't wake up until 18 days later in the ICU. Never vomited, had fasted for 3 days, and have heart issues as a lifelong side effect.
Oh no.. do you think pre-mixing the mixture was at fault? There shouldn't be any chemical reaction that's at a rate fast enough to dissociate sodium nitrate bond in regular water for such a short amount of time. DId you shake the mixture before taking it ?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Oh no.. do you think pre-mixing the mixture was at fault? There shouldn't be any chemical reaction that's at a rate fast enough to dissociate sodium nitrate bond in regular water for such a short amount of time. DId you shake the mixture before taking it ?

Nope, if I were to do it again, I pre-mix it again. My only fault was being found by a security guard on a night that I didn't think he was working. It was by pure luck that I'm alive today. Salt crystals dissolve faster leaving only the nitrite atoms suspended in water, that's why the solution looks clear like water. You couldn't even tell if it's water or not until you smelled it.

Yes it helps a lot if you shake it a lot.

S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
do you mind to share with us the details of your attempt?

Shotgunjohn

Shotgunjohn

Apr 26, 2020
Lemme find the original thread that I posted...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/survived-my-sn-last-june.52780/
wow thats so unfortunate that you were found. i hope your next attempt goes well.

ive also been planning to to take SN in my car. the biggest thing i would imagine is finding the right spot to park. im still thinking about where

Reactions: rosedavinci
rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
Nope, if I were to do it again, I pre-mix it again. My only fault was being found by a security guard on a night that I didn't think he was working. It was by pure luck that I'm alive today. Salt crystals dissolve faster leaving only the nitrite atoms suspended in water, that's why the solution looks clear like water. You couldn't even tell if it's water or not until you smelled it.

Yes it helps a lot if you shake it a lot.
Are you thinking of doing it again?
Did you experience any pain? Also- did you prep with other pills prior of just ingested the mixture on an empty stomach?
Do you experience side effects to this day from ingesting SN?