• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
No if done properly you will be dead in 40 minutes.
Read SN megathread.

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
I've read the SN megathread and the PPeH and other sources and don't understand why it doesn't get a higher reliability score. In the section on inorganic salts in the PPeH, it gets a 6/10. However, the end of the PPeH it gets a 7/10.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.52.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.52.16 PM.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Maybe. Beacuse it has the antidote.
Make sure you are not found.
And have strong antiemetic.
Also there may be some other drugs you could use to potentiate the effect.

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
I meant SN gets a 6/10 for reliability based on taking 15mg or more, taking strong antiemetics and antacid and not getting found. So, I believe it is rated 6/10 after following all of the necessary steps properly and not being found, taken to the hospital/getting an antidote, not vomiting it up or having any other issues that would interfere with the process. 6/10 is just a little better than 5/10, which is 50%. 9/10 for SA is much higher. However, as noted before, I would much rather take SN as I don't want to experience the possible symptoms that I have read about SA.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
The reliability for SN in the PPH is so low I think because it can be reversed if found by medical professionals. That can easily be overcome by doing it in a place where you will be left alone for hours. Like a hotel/motel or tent with a do not disturb sign up.

Reactions: Duffbeer and Ruffian
D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
I thought SN'S rating was based on not getting found, not getting the antidote. I thought is was based on doing everything correctly (taking all medications properly).

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I thought SN'S rating was based on not getting found, not getting the antidote. I thought is was based on doing everything correctly (taking all medications properly).
I don't think so.

J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Not sure what the Bit to Do is about SN, the PPH, and some unfounded Reliability rating. I've been here for a while now, not posted as I found a calm to my journey, I've known people here that have taken SN, and not come back. It will be my choice of ways to go.

Dun Emeritus

Dun Emeritus

I hope I die today.
May 22, 2019
No idea what these abbreviations mean. Can someone PM me with a link to information?

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
No idea what these abbreviations mean. Can someone PM me with a link to information?

Link to the forum guide

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-official-sanctioned-suicide-forum-guide.9931/

Here is the relevant part regarding the most often used acronyms

N stands for Nembutal. It's used in physician assisted suicide and to euthanize animals. It's about the most lethal drug there is, but also expensive (we're talking $600 for two bottles, which is what you'll need).
PPH or PePH or any variation is peaceful pill handbook.
SN stands for sodium nitrite. It's an inorganic salt.
CTb means catch the bus, which means 'to take one's life.
Exit is short for Exit International.
SS is short for Sanctioned Suicide.
OT is short for Off Topic.
OP is for for original post.

What is the PPH

Quoted directly from https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com

The ONLINE (AND PRINT) Peaceful Pill Handbook is series a of books to provide research and information on voluntary euthanasia and assisted suicide for the elderly, those who are seriously ill & their family/ friends.

The books provide practical information about end of life strategies such as over-the-counter and prescription drugs, gases and poisons as well as options available for foreigners in Switzerland where assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia are allowed under certain circumstances. Each approach is rated according to its peacefulness and reliability. A full legal analysis of each approach is provided giving an important insight into the laws surrounding assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Dun Emeritus and bacardirum