• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

big-nothing

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah, the temptation was too strong for me, I'm about to drink the solution now. I'll try to keep you guys updated but I've also taken a couple of sleeping pills so might nod off soon. I took paracetamol to try and stave off the headache.

23:05 Okay, just drunk about 16g with a mug of water. Tastes like normal table salt, but it's very very salty. I actually don't feel the fear I thought I would upon doing it. I drank another mug of water to wash out the salty taste.

23:09 can feel my heart racing faster

23:10 stumbling a lot now, probably due to the zopiclone

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: adam, Lifeisatrap, Jc40 and 7 others
J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
Yeah, the temptation was too strong for me, I'm about to drink the solution now. I'll try to keep you guys updated but I've also taken a couple of sleeping pills so might nod off soon. I took paracetamol to tribe and stave off the headache.

23:05 Okay, just drunk about 16g with a mug of water. Tastes like normal table salt, but it's very very salty. I actually don't feel the fear I thought I would upon doing it. I drank another mug of water to wash out the salty taste.

Good luck mate, did you take antiemetics and/or tagamet?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40, Redrock and 1 other person
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
Good luck mate, did you take antiemetics and/or tagamet?
I'm getting impatient now and am tempted to just do it tonight without antiemetics, would this significantly reduce the reliability? I have about 16g of SN available and can take baking soda and ranitidine.
Seems like he didn't.
I wouldn't say that it's a bad idea but it would probably not be efficient enough to kill you without antiemetics. I wish you good luck as well though, and maybe it will work for you :)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40 and Redrock
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
cold water ,or mild cold or warm to mix with SN? does it matter ? thanks
Try to keep the container and water at 70 degrees, no hotter, and the Sn will dissolve best
Seems like he didn't.
I wouldn't say that it's a bad idea but it would probably not be efficient enough to kill you without antiemetics. I wish you good luck as well though, and maybe it will work for you :)
Really all the antiemetic does is keep you from hurling and a slight ph adjustment to your stomach and acid levels

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Redrock
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Yeah, the temptation was too strong for me, I'm about to drink the solution now. I'll try to keep you guys updated but I've also taken a couple of sleeping pills so might nod off soon. I took paracetamol to try and stave off the headache.

Oh boy...
whats happening

I hope it went well, good luck

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40 and Redrock
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019

rest in piece friend ;-;

• Aww..
Reactions: Pentobartbital, Lifeisatrap, Jc40 and 1 other person
X

xb243

Feb 20, 2019
Here he says that cimedetine (e.g. Tagamet) is important for SN method (starting two days before SN). In the PPeH he said it's "facilitating".

How much tagamet do you take and timing on those 2 days prior?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
How much tagamet do you take and timing on those 2 days prior?

Thankyou for this important information. You've raised some good questions. Perhaps like the 48 hr metoclopramide regimen, you take a single dose of tagamet (200mg) every 8 hours alternating in-between the single dose of meto (10mg), which is also taken every 8 hours. I would argue not to take these at the same time for fear of some unknown interaction.

A user whom successfully ctb using SN method had done this. You can find his regimen below:

Attachments

• Pulmonicis regimen #2.PNG
    Pulmonicis regimen #2.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Pulmonicis regimen.PNG
    Pulmonicis regimen.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Reactions: Hite ES, Jc40 and xb243
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
Thankyou for this important information. You've raised some good questions. Perhaps like the 48 hr metoclopramide regimen, you take a single dose of tagamet (200mg) every 8 hours alternating in-between the single dose of meto (10mg), which is also taken every 8 hours. I would argue not to take these at the same time for fear of some unknown interaction.

A user whom successfully ctb using SN method had done this. You can find his regimen below:
mm.. if i remember well that user was online days after his attempt ...are y sure he is dead ?

Reactions: littlelady774, Redrock, est0091 and 1 other person
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
mm.. if i remember well that user was online days after his attempt ...are y sure he is dead ?

Who can know for sure? Users are often seen online after their apparent ctb; it is probably the authorities.

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018

I saw his status "in conversation" with someone when he was online feb 7, 17 days after his attempt.
Who can know for sure? Users are often seen online after their apparent ctb; it is probably the authorities.

If no one knows for sure how do you know for sure he ctb "successfully"

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I saw his status "in conversation" with someone when he was online feb 7, 17 days after his attempt.

If no one knows for sure how do you know for sure he ctb "successfully"

I am not god, I do not know. Why is that what you've chosen to focus on. Take the advice or leave it, do not argue something that no one can argue.

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I am not god, I do not know. Why is that what you've chosen to focus on. Take the advice or leave it, do not argue something that no one can argue.

Then why write this if you do not know?? Why chose to decide 100% that you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777
pinkblanket55

pinkblanket55

Mar 14, 2019
For those who take sn, consider whether you'd like to do it via video call. You would have support and not be alone and the rest of us can get an idea of what it's like. I believe with kik you can do video calls without revealing any personal info. You just need an email. You can do group chats up to six people. People who are more familiar with kik please correct me if I'm wrong. Or if you can suggest another app that's good for anonymous video calls that would be good.
That's what I'm planning to do if I end up using n or sn.

Last edited:
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Then why write this if you do not know?? Why chose to decide 100% that you know?

Feel free to invalidate whatever you want dude. Go find users that have 100000% killed themselves without a shadow of a doubt.

For those who take sn, consider whether you'd like to do it via video call. You would have support and not be alone and the rest of us can get an idea of what it's like. I believe with kik you can do video calls without revealing any personal info. You just need an email. You can do group chats up to six people. People who are more familiar with kik please correct me if I'm wrong. Or if you can suggest another app that's good for anonymous video calls that would be good.
That's what I'm planning to do if I end up using n or sn.

Sorry but terrible idea. DO NOT do this unless you know whoever your calling well

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774 and Lifeisatrap
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
You invalidated yourself. First you say he successfully ctb, then you say don't know. Which is it?

Why does it matter? If you do this regimen and take both anti-emetics and antacids it WILL work.

Reactions: Jc40 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
Going to combine this method with a fentanyl overdose if I can get my hands on it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pentobartbital, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and 1 other person
D

Darksoulrhys

Mar 24, 2019
hi, this is my first post on this site. I have looked at a few methods and this seems to be the most convenient for me. I have ordered all from eBay, just waiting for delivery. I think this is everything I need. I will take some Valium as well just in case of seizures... is that ok?

Attachments

• 09B84B1D-912E-4D2F-A430-6BC6F38ACEC5.jpeg
    09B84B1D-912E-4D2F-A430-6BC6F38ACEC5.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: JustOverIt, littlelady774 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Should be gone

Apr 4, 2019
How should you measure out the SN if you don't have a scale?
hi, this is my first post on this site. I have looked at a few methods and this seems to be the most convenient for me. I have ordered all from eBay, just waiting for delivery. I think this is everything I need. I will take some Valium as well just in case of seizures... is that ok?
That should be good other than the Valium.
It looks like you shouldn't use Valium as it interacts with metoclopramide. (Based off what others have said)

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Darksoulrhys

Mar 24, 2019
How should you measure out the SN if you don't have a scale?

That should be good, I don't know if Valium would cause any problems or not personally, I don't think it should but you probably want confirmation from someone else who knows more about that.
Yeah, that would be good if someone could verify the Valium issue. Many thanks

J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
I weigh about 60kg which is below average for an adult. Should I still take the recommended 15grams of SN or less?
Also how likely do you think it would be to survive another dose after waking up conscious (failure of first dose)?

Last edited:
Reactions: xb243 and Lifeisatrap
D

Darksoulrhys

Mar 24, 2019
I have a bit of time before it is all delivered. Was hoping to ctb next week. Not sure the location to do it though. Can't do it at home and I don't want some poor hotel employee finding me the day after. I was thinking about going into the woods somewhere isolated...

Reactions: littlelady774
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I have a tracking number for my primperan, and it has been at Athens airmail center for the past 5 days ... kinda worried
I have a bit of time before it is all delivered. Was hoping to ctb next week. Not sure the location to do it though. Can't do it at home and I don't want some poor hotel employee finding me the day after. I was thinking about going into the woods somewhere isolated...
Idk which would be better- a random hotel employee finding me.. or my mom :( I'd probably choose the former

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

I believe Diazepam interacts with the metoclopramide. It is best to choose another benzo. Please look further into this. Here is one source I read this from, he does not go into detail why.
I weigh about 60kg which is below average for an adult. Should I still take the recommended 15grams of SN or less?
Also how likely do you think it would be to survive another dose after waking up conscious (failure of first dose)?

Yes you are well below the average weight for someone your age. 15g WILL do the job.

It is admirable that you are thinking about who will find your body. However SOMEONE will find your body, that's inevitable. Don't let that jeopardise your plans. Hotels are a safe bet.

Attachments

• 8chan help.PNG
    8chan help.PNG
    43.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Reactions: Hite ES and Lifeisatrap
S

Should be gone

Apr 4, 2019
Here is the sodium nitrite portion of the PPeH (March 24, 2019) version.
I got it from the PPeH here, and put it into pdf from the images there.
Hopefully this will be helpful.

Attachments

• The Peaceful Pill eHandbook March 24 2019 Revision PDF SN.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: akita
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
From the Peaceful Pill handbook 2019 Revision:

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Hite ES, Jc40 and 2 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I'm aware this is completely out of the blue but for anyone wanting a possible anti-acid, anti-emetic regimen, here is mine.

Requires
  • 11 tablets of 10mg Metoclopramide (Primperan)
  • 12 tablets of 200mg Cimetidine (Tagamet)
  • 3 tablets of 10mg Temazepam
  • 15g SN
Schedule
April 26: 200mg cimetidine 4am
10mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 12pm
10mg metoclopramide 4pm
200mg cimetidine 8pm
10mg metoclopramide 12am

April 27: 200mg cimetidine at 4am
10mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 12pm
10mg metoclopramide 4pm
200mg cimetidine 8pm
10mg metoclopramide 12am

April 28: 200mg cimetidine at 4am
10mg metoclopramide 8am
200mg cimetidine 12pm
40mg metoclopramide 4pm
800mg cimetidine 4:20pm
30mg temazepam 4:30pm
15g SN with 100ml water 5pm

Thoughts
My idea is that I will be sufficiently sleep deprived with this regimen. Allowing the Temazepam (sleeping benzo) to do its job.

Questions
Does anyone know if 10mg meto every 8hrs is too weak? I have seen 20mg taken every 8hrs from a few users. Same goes for 200mg Cimetidine; is that too little?

Is anyone knowledgeable with Temazepam? Is 30mg too weak to have a hypnotic/ sedative effect but also not put me too sleep before the SN is taken?

Should I also take Ibuprofen in the case of severe headaches as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40, Should be gone and 2 others