• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@WayOut ,

That Dutch 'cooperatie laatste wil' had started promoting and distributing sodium azide as a peaceful pill ! Well, they didn't do the actual distributing themselves but they basically organized it. I think that the dose they suggested was at the low end, and it's anything but a guaranteed peaceful exit ! Irresponsible that they didn't give out the full information, not even to their members.

I'm not sure if you're referring to the same organization ('Dutch RTD').

Last edited:
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
@WayOut ,

That Dutch 'cooperatie laatste wil' had started promoting and distributing sodium azide as a peaceful pill ! Well, they didn't do the actual distributing themselves but they basically organized it. I think that the dose they suggested was at the low end, and it's anything but a guaranteed peaceful exit ! Irresponsible that they didn't give out the full information, not even to their members.

As I feared terribly. Taking the peaceful out of it; guaranteed at least? :/

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Awe ,

If you do it right (antiemetics), and hold it down for at least a couple of minutes high doses should assure death. Post #71 in the sodium azide megathread raised some very good questions. My take is that high doses 10-20 gr will kill you. I'm not sure about the low dose that Dutch organization suggested. As stated #71 raised some questions and I'd like some answers ! ('benign pharmacological response' ?!?)

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
@Awe ,

If you do it right (antiemetics), and hold it down for at least a couple of minutes high doses should assure death. Post #71 in the sodium azide megathread raised some very good questions. My take is that high doses 10-20 gr will kill you. I'm not sure about the low dose that Dutch organization suggested. As stated #71 raised some questions and I'd like some answers ! ('benign pharmacological response' ?!?)

That's azide. Having difficulty accessing that , and feel like nitrite is even lessa likely to succeed even with anti e and dmso

A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
I am paralyzed inside this living body. I don't know if anyone can relate but without any exaggeration I know a failed attempt leads to the rest of my life homeless and god knows what horrors associated with that until death god knows when. I'm not exaggerating.. all the help is there but my mental illnesses literally makes me unable to help myself or take care of myself. It's like I'm a helpless infant stuck inside an adult body. This is a desperate plea for help with ensuring SN success. Or anything else besides gun or hanging bc I cant access the first and would fail hanging

Reactions: throwaway777 and Didymus
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Any more chemists around?
I'm thinking of ordering SN from ebay or amazon, and once it has arrived, mummify the container with duct tape to prevent exposure to air. Does that sound like a decent idea?

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I know, it's the company that I'm worried about. Just called the phone #on the website and a guy just answered with "Hello"
May cause cancer. Well shit, I better be successful.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
@WayOut ,

Arak, that is so misinformed. You sound very much like a PN groupie, especially parroting the secrecy thing. That was one of PN's inane bleats when asked about why he started "selling" the method as soon as he found out from CLW what it was.

I am fully aware of CLW and the events around the announcement a couple of years ago about the Pill of Drion. I also recall PN agreeing with a respected Dutch RTD activist and psychiatrist that one of the substances was a "horrible death". Azide. The other two, nitrate and nitrite, were not known. International interest was huge. CLW got so many requests to join their organsiation that they put a hold on applications. No profit for them. Their joining fee was tiny.

CLW restricted information about the lethal salts as a responsible step as little was known at that point. They did share it with PN though. PN, however, cobbled together his first appallingly bad and rushed effort of information into a "new" entry into the PPeH on the lethal salts, and started promoting it in a series of media releases. He got a spike of many tens of thousands of new subscribers to the PPeH. That's millions of dollars. That's when he got addicted to the big spending and improved lifestyle that he and Fiona were getting to quite like.

PN then was in the spotlight about why he not just released but was marketing the new substance for profit. His strange defense was that CLW were "keeping it a secret" and he thought that was a bad thing.

He claimed his first entry into the PPeH was good information. It was absolute rubbish. Since then he has been changing and updating, flogging the "must have" updates, and has now, two years later, finally started saying they need more information so please can people be guinea pigs so PN and his mates can find out what actually happens when you die with the lethal salts.

I was, in fact, following those events in real time, but I wasn't in your motley IheartPN badge wearing flag waving band of loonies.

Reactions: Johnnythefox
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I still have it in my back pocket if I can't withstand the taste of n. But I don't know of the taste of sn with water or if there's a taste.

J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I read in one post to mix 20g of Sodium Nitrite with 100ml of dmso, mix and drink
As the dmso would help with the absorption in the stomach lining
Is this not a good method?
Do you Absolutely have to take the other Antimedics?

NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I still have it in my back pocket if I can't withstand the taste of n. But I don't know of the taste of sn with water or if there's a taste.

It must be salty. That's it.
I would make sure bowels are empty. I know for sure drinking something that salty will irritate them and active them, and you feel an urge to go asap.

Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
Teaspoon is roughly 5g a tablespoon is roughly 15g best way if unsure is to buy microscales very cheap they work on 0. Gram up to 50g quick look at pic of your sn think should be fine

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
ok tnx for the reply apreciated
so i will go for 2 tablespoons than
what if i go over 30mg i may throw up or what?
anyone happen to know ?

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018

I ordered and received it. Packaged in a zip bag inside another zip bag. It's still powdered and not lumped.
Whether it works I don't know.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and zadig777
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
I ordered and received it. Packaged in a zip bag inside another zip bag. It's still powdered and not lumped.
Whether it works I don't know.
yeah i have home too i was just curious if anybody knows if its legit or not

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I thought about ordering from apcpure but do not want to risk any problems with the law in The Netherlands.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
People say different things about measurements. I heard a tablespoon can be from 10-13 grams. Scales are needed tbh. Id stick with teaspoons. 20g is enough to kill someone provided they've took antiemetics and anti acids.

Reactions: Tristesse, littlelady774 and killing me softly
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
People say different things about measurements. I heard a tablespoon can be from 10-13 grams. Scales are needed tbh. Id stick with teaspoons. 20g is enough to kill someone provided they've took antiemetics and anti acids.
I've read you don't have to take the other meds and use dmso

Reactions: throwaway777
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I know, it's the company that I'm worried about. Just called the phone #on the website and a guy just answered with "Hello"
Well I just bought my SN from this place/guy
Only $9.99

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Has anyone recently bothered to figure out the estimated time to die ? Disregarding Nitschke's stories in the PPEH.

Reactions: Tristesse
A

Awe

Feb 6, 2019
Has anyone recently bothered to figure out the estimated time to die ? Disregarding Nitschke's stories in the PPEH.
And just how are we supposed to figure that one out and report back lol

Reactions: Ashpac, NoOneKnows and Batstern
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
1 tablespoon = 14.3 grams.. But it's not an exact science. Only digital scale could tell.

Reactions: Tristesse
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Awe ,

Stories, (medical) reports, failed attempts, etc. Time passes. Starving the tissues of oxygen. Guess what you would feel first.

J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019

Attachments

• C1122399-4968-4AD5-BE26-AD0E2C0583DC.jpeg
    C1122399-4968-4AD5-BE26-AD0E2C0583DC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
Reactions: WolfgangA, Tristesse, Ashpac and 2 others
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
1 level tablespoon equals 15g

Reactions: Tristesse and VoloFataliDoce
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Is it worth taking chances ?

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Because this thread is 43 pages long and the instructions on the first page may have gone through revisions, can someone please outline the antiemetic regime and other precautionary measures when taking sn?