• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Onw9

I want to feel like I feel when i'm asleep
Jun 19, 2022
Since both of you have it can you tell me how you are storing it? I am going to get it soon and plan to store it by wrapping it in polythene and putting it in a drawer of a cupboard that I never open. Also have you checked it is legit by doing blood test? What color did you get? Was it light brown or dark brown? Or a mix of brown and red?
I put it in a bag in my store room. I live with my parents so felt like it was the only safe place, idk if it'll be ok tho, PPh suggest to keep in a room trempature but im little paranoid. I may blood test on the day im taking it. Im still not clear about how long you can open it before it turning into sodium nitrate

Reactions: aticeret and PleaseHelpMi
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I planned on keeping it in the original cardboard box it's been shipped to me just to be sure it hasn't been tampered with by people I live with, but the curiosity won. Once unboxed I moved the plastic container somewhere else to be hidden in plain sight in my room. Haven't open it and don't want to until my very last moments, so no testing of any kind. Got no reason to suspect it's fake anyway, there are many competing brands of SN where I come from (people use it mostly for intended purposes).
I see. Thanks for the reply. I plan on getting 2 bottles and testing one on the day and then using the other one when it's time.
I put it in a bag in my store room. I live with my parents so felt like it was the only safe place, idk if it'll be ok tho, PPh suggest to keep in a room trempature but im little paranoid. I may blood test on the day im taking it. Im still not clear about how long you can open it before it turning into sodium nitrate
I am paranoid too. That is why I plan on keeping it in a place that even i never open. I plan on doing the blood test too on the day i decide to use it. Even I am not sure how long it will take to become useless after it's opened. I'll use it within a few hours after opening it just a little for the blood test. I plan on getting 2 bottles just in case though.

Reactions: Onw9
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
I've bought a little cashbox, so nobody can accidently open my SN.

Reactions: leeloosnow, PleaseHelpMi and TapeMachine
Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
Your DMs aren't open. I opened mine, so please hit me up and I can send you the details :)
Hello Fulminare! I was hoping you would be able to DM me the source as well. I've decided on my regimen; just need to acquire the supplies :(

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I've bought a little cashbox, so nobody can accidently open my SN.
For me rather than being worried about someone accidentally opening it I am more worried about how long it will be fine to store before it either goes bad or moisture gets inside or something. Similarly how long it will be okay after i open it to do blood test though in the latter case i plan on using it in a few hours after blood test.

Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
For me rather than being worried about someone accidentally opening it I am more worried about how long it will be fine to store before it either goes bad or moisture gets inside or something. Similarly how long it will be okay after i open it to do blood test though in the latter case i plan on using it in a few hours after blood test
"Chemtrade suggests that under proper storage conditions, the shelf life for dry sodium nitrite is at least 3 years. While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the manufacture date, the chemical assay will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years"

Most important is airtight container, open it once for your blood test then leave it alone. Keep it in a room temperature regulated spot and out of direct sunlight.

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi and aticeret
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
"Chemtrade suggests that under proper storage conditions, the shelf life for dry sodium nitrite is at least 3 years. While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the manufacture date, the chemical assay will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years"

Most important is airtight container, open it once for your blood test then leave it alone. Keep it in a room temperature regulated spot and out of direct sunlight.
First of all thank you for this information. Secondly is it fine to use it as is if it cakes, clumps or hardens? Like I won't have to filter it out or something like that right? I read somewhere about a guy who bought it for lab purposes had to fliter it using some lab methods (which i have no knowledge of). Basically for me it would not be usable anymore. And that is what I am concerned about. As for blood test i plan on doing it on the same day I am going to use it. I am getting 2 bottles of 500gm (only weight available) too just in case 1 bottle has a problem with packaging or leak or something.

holymolybatman2k

holymolybatman2k

Feb 8, 2023
Thank you everyone for this site. These resources are very helpful. I do have a question or 2 sn so I can ctb asap. Can anyone help?

K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
SN to UK via IC: ordered tonight and had confirmation it's being shipped WITHOUT providing the proof of ID asked for. I'll update when it's received
i wish i could figure out what IC means

Reactions: Boochky
C

cryptobaltic

Dec 30, 2022
How long should I hope not to be found if I did it correctly? Like should I have a 12hour or 24 hour span? I got a hotel and want to know when and how long I need to take it just in case im found because I miss my checkout time
How long should I hope not to be found if I did it correctly? Like should I have a 12hour or 24 hour span? I got a hotel and want to know when and how long I need to take it just in case im found because I miss my checkout time
I see. Thanks for the reply. I plan on getting 2 bottles and testing one on the day and then using the other one when it's time.

I am paranoid too. That is why I plan on keeping it in a place that even i never open. I plan on doing the blood test too on the day i decide to use it. Even I am not sure how long it will take to become useless after it's opened. I'll use it within a few hours after opening it just a little for the blood test. I plan on getting 2 bottles just in case though.
What blood test is required for this method? Is it required?
Main problem you'd have is somehow not passing out for a long time and ending up having a seizure. You got benzos or any other sleeping pill?
Wait so if we don't pass out soon enough we can have a seizure?

Last edited:
Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
First of all thank you for this information. Secondly is it fine to use it as is if it cakes, clumps or hardens? Like I won't have to filter it out or something like that right? I read somewhere about a guy who bought it for lab purposes had to fliter it using some lab methods (which i have no knowledge of). Basically for me it would not be usable anymore. And that is what I am concerned about. As for blood test i plan on doing it on the same day I am going to use it. I am getting 2 bottles of 500gm (only weight available) too just in case 1 bottle has a problem with packaging or leak or something.
If it clumps up just smash it back into a powdered form before mixing and weighing. It will lose potency when exposed to air over long periods of time but nothing to worry about unless you leave it out in the open for many months or years.

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022

What blood test is required for this method? Is it required?

Wait so if we don't pass out soon enough we can have a seizure?
The blood test is mentioned in detail in suicide resources compilation. It is basically mixing a bit of your blood with a bit of sn and if the sn is pure enough the blood should change color to brown.
If it clumps up just smash it back into a powdered form before mixing and weighing. It will lose potency when exposed to air over long periods of time but nothing to worry about unless you leave it out in the open for many months or years.
Is that so. I thought it would become unusable if exposed to air due to moisture etc. There was someone on this thread who said that he had opened it multiple times over a period of 12 months and that his sn was still fine but since he still hasn't actually tried to ctb I didn't know how much I could beleive that. In that case there should be much less to worry about. I don't plan on opening it all till i decide to ctb and then I'll open it quickly just to do a blood test and finally ctb after a few hours.

Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
Is that so. I thought it would become unusable if exposed to air due to moisture etc. There was someone on this thread who said that he had opened it multiple times over a period of 12 months and that his sn was still fine but since he still hasn't actually tried to ctb I didn't know how much I could beleive that. In that case there should be much less to worry about. I don't plan on opening it all till i decide to ctb and then I'll open it quickly just to do a blood test and finally ctb after a few hours.
I do suggest opening it and taking a sample sooner than later. It would be devastating to find out its not the correct product at the time, unless you confide that much in the source.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I do suggest opening it and taking a sample sooner than later. It would be devastating to find out its not the correct product at the time, unless you confide that much in the source.
You are right about that. But i live in a fairly humid country. It is around 60s for the following week and around 50% after that. Will that be fine? Even if I open it for like 20 seconds? I also want to confirm things as soon as I get just for peace of mind. And honestly I am not that confident in my source. Do you know a source that ships internationally? What is IC or DD that everyone is talking about?

T

tystero

Feb 11, 2023
The label says "Sodium Nitrite (Praque Powder) 100 g." without any mention of its purity, is this good enough?

I'm going to order 100g of it and I already have 5x10mg of Domperidone already. Is this enough?

Is Tagamet really necessary? I wanna avoid suspicion from my family.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
The label says "Sodium Nitrite (Praque Powder) 100 g." without any mention of its purity, is this good enough?

I'm going to order 100g of it and I already have 5x10mg of Domperidone already. Is this enough?

Is Tagamet really necessary? I wanna avoid suspicion from my family.
You will have to ask the seller. It should be 95%< purity atleast.
Yeah it is enough. If you can take 1,000g of paracetamol too half an hour before domperidone.
Tagamet is not necessary.

Reactions: Jonbonesjones
Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
You are right about that. But i live in a fairly humid country. It is around 60s for the following week and around 50% after that. Will that be fine? Even if I open it for like 20 seconds? I also want to confirm things as soon as I get just for peace of mind. And honestly I am not that confident in my source. Do you know a source that ships internationally? What is IC or DD that everyone is talking about?
Dont worry about opening the container for a min or two to take a sample, its takes time for air to take a notable effect on it.

Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
Purchased the necessary SN tonight. Still trying to find a source of Meto but have been blocked by every advance. Anyone willing to help out? My PMs are open.

T

tystero

Feb 11, 2023
You will have to ask the seller. It should be 95%< purity atleast.
Yeah it is enough. If you can take 1,000g of paracetamol too half an hour before domperidone.
Tagamet is not necessary.
I see people doing a 2 day regimen for Domperidone, should I do it or take all of it at once like in PPeH?

Also, will it be noisy? I want to die while laying down on my bed at night unfortunately, my entire family WILL hear me if I even have a spasm.
NO. Don't buy this shit.
Thanks for warning me. I went with another company with 1kg industrial grade of the stuff. The company is reputable and the package has a skull symbol on it so it'll definitely do the job. Will it be noisy though? I don't want my family to wake up.

Last edited:
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Dont worry about opening the container for a min or two to take a sample, its takes time for air to take a notable effect on it.
I see. Thank you. Then I'll conduct a blood test on the same or next day that I get sn. Also for expiry it says 6months or so but both people here and the seller said it would be good for 3-5 years.
NO. Don't buy this shit.

It contains 6.25% sodium nitrite and 93.75% table salt

It contains 6.25% sodium nitrite, 4% sodium nitrate, and 89.75% table salt

Why are you using a sign indicating it should be below 95% and after the percentage? >95% is the correct form.
X>95% = 95%<X
I see people doing a 2 day regimen for Domperidone, should I do it or take all of it at once like in PPeH?

Also, will it be noisy? I want to die while laying down on my bed at night unfortunately, my entire family WILL hear me if I even have a spasm.

Thanks for warning me. I went with another company with 1kg industrial grade of the stuff. The company is reputable and the package has a skull symbol on it so it'll definitely do the job. Will it be noisy though? I don't want my family to wake up.
Honestly both are fine. I will be doing the stat dose too. One of them hasn't been proven to be better than the other. There shouldn't be noise since you will spasm after losing consciousness and it's not sure that you will spasm even. Involuntary noise is also my concern though.

Last edited:
A

astynkx

Feb 13, 2023
Why do they say that a failed attempt has no consequences? From what I understand, your blood stops delivering oxygen to your organs including the brain, wouldn't it be damaged if you survive?

There's an article I found about a family who accidentally ate food with SN. The only survivor had issues with vision and hearing afterwards. It's in Russian but you can use google translator.
The exact quote:
После того как мужчина обнаружил мертвых родных, он перестал видеть и слышать звуки. Так проявили себя новые симптомы отравления. Когда Николая выписали, зрение стало к нему постепенно возвращаться, но со слухом до сих пор проблемы.
It translates to:
After finding his family members dead, he couldn't see and hear. Those were the poisoning symptoms. When Nikolay was discharged from hospital, his vision gradually came back, but he still has issues with his hearing.

J

janejackson

Feb 13, 2023
wanted to ctb. Drank maybe 1g and vomit yellow maybe 1min after ingestion. I feel okay for now.

Does anyone has a source for ae? i think it's absolutely a must for this method.
Not sure what county you're in, but you can try an online doctor and tell them you get migraines with nausea and vomiting and ask for an ae that way.

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Can somebody post again the table with how much water Is needed for how many grams of sn? Cant find It anymore, thanks

H

HopefulPessimist

Feb 15, 2023
It's basically a ratio of 2parts water to 1 part SN
I'm 160-170lb so I plan on taking 24g (1.3TBsp) of SN dissolved in 44ml of water

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
It's basically a ratio of 2parts water to 1 part SN
I'm 160-170lb so I plan on taking 24g (1.3TBsp) of SN dissolved in 44ml of water
Hey that is very precise. Though shouldn't the water be 48ml then? Also you stated your weight so do you know much grams of sn per kg is recommended? Cause that is something I didn't find anywhere. It is written 20g for normal weight and 25g for higher weight in Stan's guide. I plan on taking somewhere between 25-30g since my weight is quite high.

Reactions: EndlessDream
E

Emmanuel108

May 9, 2022
How much propranolol are you ment to take. It doesn't say in stans guide