• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

delinatiff

Dec 31, 2022
I have a source which I recently ordered from. Seller replies fast to inquiries about the package. They refund a certain amount if the package gets stuck. Still waiting for it to arrive, so that I can do a blood test. I can open my DMs, if anyone is interested.

Just a quick question - I am trying to get a decent tranquilizer in Europe. I'm planning on going to the doctor tomorrow and tell them I suffer from panic attacks and I'll ask them to recommend me a psychiatrist. I'm hoping that they will prescribe me something. Is this a good enough excuse? I doubt they will give me Benzos though. I'd appreciate any input.
I am interested!

D

delinatiff

Dec 31, 2022
I am 20 years old, IC only ships to 21+, if anyone has another reliable source for my age please PM:)

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
This might interest some people who are afraid of the salty taste of SN. I found gastric juice resistant aka enteric pills online. Which means they would dissolve in your intestine. The ones I am about to order can carry approx. 400 - 800 mg (depending on density), so fill up a few of them and you should be good to go.

I will test this out myself this month and then you guys can be sure if it works well or not. Hopefully this will make it easier for others.

Kittens_&_BabySeals

Kittens_&_BabySeals

Sep 18, 2022
Is this correct food grade 99percent
View attachment 101682
Wondering the same thing!
I feel like I'm an idiot and I'm missing something here:
I'm in the US and upon googling it seems like it's really easy to buy S Nitrite at 95-99.9% purity (nitrite, NOT nitrate.) Is the reason for this because it must be 100% to CTB?
What am I missing? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I actually find this sight super hard to navigate bc I'm literally stupid sorry

Last edited:
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
This might interest some people who are afraid of the salty taste of SN. I found gastric juice resistant aka enteric pills online. Which means they would dissolve in your intestine. The ones I am about to order can carry approx. 400 - 800 mg (depending on density), so fill up a few of them and you should be good to go.

I will test this out myself this month and then you guys can be sure if it works well or not. Hopefully this will make it easier for others.
It can be dangerous, please read this entire thread : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-method-of-taking-sn-without-vomiting.104747/

• Informative
Reactions: tilly17 and Fulminare
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
It can be dangerous, please read this entire thread : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-method-of-taking-sn-without-vomiting.104747/
What a disappointment. Guess I'll just numb my mouth first to not feel nauseous.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Maybe a piece of dark chocolate will be enough?

• Yay!
Reactions: gloriatrillo
H

HoneyandGlass

Student
Jun 22, 2022
@Fulminare - I would be interested please in source. If you could DM me. Thanks

T

tilly17

Dec 23, 2022
Does anyone know should i also take metoclopramide before i drink my SN if I am already taking quetiapine daily?
Yes! Your body builds up
A tolerance. It'll help but still
Take the meto! You want al
The anti emetic help you can get to keep the SN down.
Question here for anyone who is smarter than me. Will huffing laughing gas (nitrous oxide) affect this method in any way? I haven't found any information on this. Nitrous Oxide lowers blood pressure by dilating the pulmonary blood vessels so it should "in theory" cause me to pass out WAY faster. I am just curious to know if the elevated amounts of N2O will affect the SN levels in blood. If anyone has any input feel free to respond. I am going to use my laughing gas regardless (why the fuck wouldn't I? May as well be laughing my ass off before I CTB lol.......) I will send a final message after drinking but just want to know if there is some super complex chemical reaction that the N2O would cause.
I only wonder if dilating the vessels will
Slow down the process

WARNING: don't use capsules! I researched this tons as I have a bad gag reflex . People
Have survived by taking capsules!!'
They take too long to digest and won't override your system - so using capsules has a high failure rate and takes much longer to pass. You need the SN to be maximized absorption right as it enters the small Intestines which is also a reason for taking such small Amount of water too. Peope
Who drink took much tends to not only vomit more but can dilute the SN too
Much.
Capsules=Failure most often

Last edited:
Reactions: no elp
ftbc

ftbc

fetch the bolt cutters
Feb 23, 2022
I don't have access to the correct antiemetic. I know I can throw up and still die. Is there something else I should purchase that can sort of work? I'm not that worried about it but wouldn't mind something else as a safety (I plan to pick up OTC things listed in the PPH for SN) but antiemetic seems limited to prescription. any recommendations are appreciated !
also, can I ctb with SN in the morning? like, skip dinner and take the solution at 9 AM?

Last edited:
S

Schatten

Dec 25, 2021
Hello, does someone knows a source for Germany?
I have a source which I recently ordered from. Seller replies fast to inquiries about the package. They refund a certain amount if the package gets stuck. Still waiting for it to arrive, so that I can do a blood test. I can open my DMs, if anyone is interested.

Just a quick question - I am trying to get a decent tranquilizer in Europe. I'm planning on going to the doctor tomorrow and tell them I suffer from panic attacks and I'll ask them to recommend me a psychiatrist. I'm hoping that they will prescribe me something. Is this a good enough excuse? I doubt they will give me Benzos though. I'd appreciate any input.

Edit: Someone gave me advice privately. Tranquilizer problem solved :)
Hi, how did you solve the Tranquilizer problem? Could you write me a PM?

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
Hello, does someone knows a source for Germany?
You could always order "azotYn sodu" (azotAn is nitrite) from your eastern neighbour, dirt cheap and the delivery should be quick.

Reactions: EroicaB
P

protect101

Dec 28, 2022
Hi, please can someone PM me a source for SN that will ship to the UK. Thanks.

O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
The front of this thread has link to government website that tells you things like storage and life expectancy for SN. How long yours will last depends on the packaging and how you stored it. A zip lock bag will not last as long as a vacuum sealed jar.

The gov website doesn't open for me, does it work for anyone else? I'm looking to possibly store in long term.

L

lost&lonely

Jan 6, 2023
Hi, please can someone PM me a source for SN that will ship to the UK. Thanks.
Could someone also PM me a source for SN that ships to the UK. Thank you.

All I've found is Nitrite Salt on Amazon UK, which I definitely don't think would work.

I have attempted twice before using my medications to overdose on, but failed. I need something that will definitely work, I can't fail yet again.

Last edited:
B

bluboox

Jan 7, 2023

Edit: Someone gave me advice privately. Tranquilizer problem solved :)
Hello Im interested in a source for USA

Reactions: Fulminare
T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
Your DMs aren't open. I opened mine, so please hit me up and I can send you the details :)
Going to DM you, can you please PM me a source USA
Can someone PM me a source for US please :)

joeythinks

joeythinks

Jul 3, 2022
SN to UK via IC: ordered tonight and had confirmation it's being shipped WITHOUT providing the proof of ID asked for. I'll update when it's received

Reactions: tolearn123, MothyCuddler, bluevelvet and 1 other person
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Hey guys anyone knows where to buy SN locally. Do you get it in a pharmacy ? Please DM if you know it.

S

Searching2023

Jan 8, 2023
Hello guys, interesting discussion. Since I am new I will not directly just ask what IC is but to the ones located in Poland: Is it possible to buy it there in a physical store or just online? Is it legal in Poland?