• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sanz1014

Sep 20, 2022
Can someone please PM me a link on where to purchase SN? Thanks!

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
What is the best time to take valium with SN? An hour before? 20 minutes before? After the drink (probably not, wouldn't want to vomit those)?

wanderingbeam

wanderingbeam

Jul 14, 2022
Anyone know if it's possible to get SN in Germany at all? It's illegal to sell to private customers and from the cursory research I've done it seems like customs will catch you if you try to import it.

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
FYI, this pic contains a little blood:

Thought I'd share the result of a blood test on my SN from IC for those questioning the quality (Click to unblur):

20221001 180114

Was insane how quickly the SN turned brown / black. You can see a small red spec of blood near the bottom and one just above it for comparison. Looks like this stuff is the real, real deal. I feel even less anxious about the whole process now <3 Godspeed to the beautiful pro life bastards at IC <3 May they continue to help us for as long as they can. Even if you're on the fence I'd suggest you get it from them now. You never know how quick they may be gone, look what's happened wtih N from D disappearing almost overnight.

As I expect this post may also result in a lot of people asking for the source, I am unfortunately quite short of time currently as I am departing tomorrow evening, and have also started deleting links to purchases/emails in case the feds look into my pc, so I don't have links I can easily give you. If you want more info on SN in general, I'll try my best to keep you all updated in my departure thread tomorrow.

Much love xx

• Love
Reactions: Cerulea
Phantomgheist

Phantomgheist

I'm not people.
Jan 26, 2022

Thought I'd share the result of a blood test on my SN from IC for those questioning the quality (Click to unblur):

View attachment 99112

Was insane how quickly the SN turned brown / black. You can see a small red spec of blood near the bottom and one just above it for comparison. Looks like this stuff is the real, real deal. I feel even less anxious about the whole process now <3 Godspeed to the beautiful pro life bastards at IC <3 May they continue to help us for as long as they can. Even if you're on the fence I'd suggest you get it from them now. You never know how quick they may be gone, look what's happened wtih N from D disappearing almost overnight.

As I expect this post may also result in a lot of people asking for the source, I am unfortunately quite short of time currently as I am departing tomorrow evening, and have also started deleting links to purchases/emails in case the feds look into my pc, so I don't have links I can easily give you. If you want more info on SN in general, I'll try my best to keep you all updated in my departure thread tomorrow.

Much love xx
Could you at least PM us the name of the store you got it from? What does IC stand for?

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

View attachment 99112

Much love xx
Holy shit mate. You sliced your hand wide open. That is BLACK.. wow. Sorry it's come to this for you. We are here for you.

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Holy shit mate. You sliced your hand wide open. That is BLACK.. wow. Sorry it's come to this for you. We are here for you.

All good my man, looks way worse than it is. It's literally just a little boo boo :) And thanks <3

20221002 000225
Could you at least PM us the name of the store you got it from? What does IC stand for?
I kindly ask that my wish is respected, and besides that you need to at least have a post count high enough to accept PMs.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
All good my man, looks way worse than it is. It's literally just a little boo boo :) And thanks <3

View attachment 99133

I kindly ask that my wish is respected, and besides that you need to at least have a post count high enough to accept PMs.
Im too much of a wossy to do that. You're stronger than me. I had to use a lancet. I'm really sorry you're going through this. I read your note.. it made me cry. First one that brought tears to my eyes... I really hope you find what it is you're looking for <3

• Love
Reactions: ManicPanic2018
ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Im too much of a wossy to do that. You're stronger than me. I had to use a lancet. I'm really sorry you're going through this. I read your note.. it made me cry. First one that brought tears to my eyes... I really hope you find what it is you're looking for <3
That really does mean a lot, thank you <3 I'm off now to write these final goodbyes. 26 hours to go and a bag of speed, got a busy night ahead :)

• Love
Reactions: Cerulea
haiku

haiku

Soon™
Aug 31, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before, but if I'm in the US is DD a better source due to price? Or is it worth paying the extra to get it from IC because it's a better guarantee? I've seen people say their DD orders got canceled so I'm worried about going through with the purchase

D

Diacon

Student
Jun 10, 2022
This comforts me greatly since I'm not ready to CBT yet (though I've been making steady progress since October last year). I don't know when I will be sure it's time to throw in the towel... Sometimes it feels like it's just a matter of one bad, sleepless night. Anyway, I'm concerned that SN may be outlawed soon. I don't worry about Polish government as much as the European Union banning it.
I guess there's always the cyanide option, but it requires you to lie to the company selling it etc.
It's good to know that my SN is gonna be useful for quite some time.
Hej. Masz może dostęp do leków przy metodzie SN? Coś co można w Polsce kupić?

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Hej. Masz może dostęp do leków przy metodzie SN? Coś co można w Polsce kupić?
Nie, miałam szczęście przypadkiem je zgromadzić.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I have the link to IC and DD. But I hesitate.

IC is like 111$ us, but my worthless canadian money turns it into 160$. I'm poor. But they take paypal, their site looks profetionnal. Several friends approved. Is it in Canada? Being confiscated at borders would be a problem if it's not a canadian site. But why do they use us money then... Maybe to lure us with low prices...?

DD is only 30$!? For 2 pounds!? How did they fit that in a bottle? IC has 2 bags of 50g each for 111$ . It's strangely cheap but I could afford it so easily! Just 1 bottle for a group!? Almost 10 doses instead of 4!? For a third of the price!? Am I too stupid to do math? What's going on? But the checkout form was super weird. As if a 15 years old made the site in basic html... Hideous basic design... No paypal? I'm worried to have my credit card number stolen and lose thousands in credit from a thief. Is DD legit? Where do they ship it from? Why is it so cheaper? I haven't tried to buy it so maybe it's more expensive (shipping and canadian money conversion)... But do tempting... I couldn't see a way to become a member & login... Also suspucious. As if it would only mail my credit card number to the site owner because he can't code a real site.

Which would you trust? Did you buy from DD before?

AC 111$ for 2 bags of 50g. Pro looking site. Many good reviews here.

DD maybe 30$ for a bottle if 2 pounds. Suspuciously ugly & complucated checkout. Practical bottle.

Dilemma of death...

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I have the link to IC and DD. But I hesitate.

IC is like 111$ us, but my worthless canadian money turns it into 160$. I'm poor. But they take paypal, their site looks profetionnal. Several friends approved. Is it in Canada? Being confiscated at borders would be a problem if it's not a canadian site. But why do they use us money then... Maybe to lure us with low prices...?

DD is only 30$!? For 2 pounds!? How did they fit that in a bottle? IC has 2 bags of 50g each for 111$ . It's strangely cheap but I could afford it so easily! Just 1 bottle for a group!? Almost 10 doses instead of 4!? For a third of the price!? Am I too stupid to do math? What's going on? But the checkout form was super weird. As if a 15 years old made the site in basic html... Hideous basic design... No paypal? I'm worried to have my credit card number stolen and lose thousands in credit from a thief. Is DD legit? Where do they ship it from? Why is it so cheaper? I haven't tried to buy it so maybe it's more expensive (shipping and canadian money conversion)... But do tempting... I couldn't see a way to become a member & login... Also suspucious. As if it would only mail my credit card number to the site owner because he can't code a real site.

Which would you trust? Did you buy from DD before?

AC 111$ for 2 bags of 50g. Pro looking site. Many good reviews here.

DD maybe 30$ for a bottle if 2 pounds. Suspuciously ugly & complucated checkout. Practical bottle.

Dilemma of death...
I don't know if DD ships to your country. People on here say it is US only.

The more expensive one is in your country. I'm guessing it uses US dollars as it ships worldwide (as far as I know).

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I don't know if DD ships to your country. People on here say it is US only.

The more expensive one is in your country. I'm guessing it uses US dollars as it ships worldwide (as far as I know).
Wow your avatar is amazing!!! Thank you! I finally remembered your name though, but it will be faster.

Yes, someone tried to get DD shipped in canada & couldn't. I guess IC knows that the dead doesn't need money

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Wow your avatar is amazing!!! Thank you! I finally remembered your name though, but it will be faster.

Yes, someone tried to get DD shipped in canada & couldn't. I guess IC knows that the dead doesn't need money
Thank you! Axolotls rule!

I got mine from your country but it is expensive and not everyone can afford it. We need money even to die. I hate inequality and privilege. I'm in the UK which is a very classist society. I was a slum kid. Poverty and ignorance played a big part in making sure my life was ruined before I was even conceived.

Dear friend it shouldn't be so hard to obtain what we need. Though I'm so sorry you want to leave. You're talented and magical and mystical. You've suffered so much so unfairly. I read your posts about the nasty PMs you received. Maybe you reported them? I hope so. I've found the mods very helpful and they don't allow bullying.

I wish things could work out for you. I have all sorts of so-called mental health conditions but I've never taken meds. I'm done now and ready to go. I'm old and empty so it really doesn't matter.

I wish your flat could be sorted. I wish you could get the help you need.

M

MiserableAlways354

Feb 7, 2022
So I mix sodium nitrite with any liquid? Does it taste awful?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Dunno what either "SN" or its retailer "IC" stand for but this gentleman from Montreal/Quebec/Canada (who, mind you, has the minimum amount of posts needed for PM) would surely appreciate some information.

I also wouldn't mind learning what the "pph" is. I assume it's some sort of PDF/guide?

EDIT: Just downloaded the PPH. Now just need more information on the SN and the IC (god I hate abbreviations), pretty please. I'll even PayPal somebody to offer a legit source, if the price is right.
Please don't pay people for information. Offering that will only attract scammers who then will use your personal information (especially if you use PayPal that is connected to your "normal" email address) to try and extract more money.

There are many fellow SaSu users around here who will be happy to help guide you in the right direction. Without asking for payment or favours.

Reactions: leeloosnow, Girl-shaped Wound and rationaltake
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Please don't pay people for information. Offering that will only attract scammers who then will use your personal information (especially if you use PayPal that is connected to your "normal" email address) to try and extract more money.

There are many fellow SaSu users around here who will be happy to help guide you in the right direction. Without asking for payment or favours.
is domperidone good instead of meto?

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Oh I thought it was more water less sodium nitrite
Yes more water than sn...?

I have this screen capture.
Dunno what either "SN" or its retailer "IC" stand for but this gentleman from Montreal/Quebec/Canada (who, mind you, has the minimum amount of posts needed for PM) would surely appreciate some information.

I also wouldn't mind learning what the "pph" is. I assume it's some sort of PDF/guide?

EDIT: Just downloaded the PPH. Now just need more information on the SN and the IC (god I hate abbreviations), pretty please. I'll even PayPal somebody to offer a legit source, if the price is right.
Are you near montreal too?

Pm me I'm an open book and have links.

For free but if a promise of money was a scam... *Gazes suspuciously* I'd be very dissapointed in you. I'm a living corpse. Money doesn't matter. 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220918-020600_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220918-020600_Brave.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
is domperidone good instead of meto?
yes afaik i'ts listed as appropriate alternative for meto in the PPeH as well as Stan's Guide.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

T

tabarô

Oct 3, 2022
I dont know If I understood on Stan's Guide, but antiemetics are not needed If I have regular use of risperidon and other psych medications? Is that It? 🤔

• Informative
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and Popcornmew
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
I dont know If I understood on Stan's Guide, but antiemetics are not needed If I have regular use of risperidon and other psych medications? Is that It? 🤔
I also wonder the same.
I take paliperidone, but it certainly cant be as effective as meto...i think..
Not to mention i throw up all the time even taking paliperidone... idk
Maybe someone can help us

Reactions: tabarô