• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cynic

Cynic

Everything happens for a reason
Apr 19, 2022
Has anyone used DD for SN? It seems to be good purity but I can't find much about the site.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Has anyone used DD for SN? It seems to be good purity but I can't find much about the site.
I ordered and they canceled my order a day later "because of the sensitivity of the product".

But others have been successful.
Sometimes they call and ask what it's for. Since the NYT article they have become a bit more careful who they sell to.

Reactions: Shu
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
What is the total cost of everything needed? and how soon can I get it? What all do I need?

Cynic

Cynic

Everything happens for a reason
Apr 19, 2022
I ordered and they canceled my order a day later "because of the sensitivity of the product".

But others have been successful.
Sometimes they call and ask what it's for. Since the NYT article they have become a bit more careful who they sell to.
I see, thanks. I ordered some from a couple sites hoping that at least one of them goes through lol

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
3 people have died using it in the past two weeks. Also yes I have their brand as well. If they suspect that you are in high school or you are a college student or they see that your billing address is different from your shipping address they will look you up on Facebook and other social media websites if they suspect that you are a student they will probably not send it to you. The celebrity Matthew Mindler used DD.

Reactions: wljourney
L

lumberdaren

Apr 18, 2022
could anyone please be a love and pm me about the IC source of SN? It would really be much appreciated!

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
What is the total cost of everything needed? and how soon can I get it? What all do I need?
Start by reading about the different methods and pros/cons. Maybe read the chapter on SN method in the PPeH (latest edition is April 2022).
Then go from there.

M

Micheal64

Want to sleep forever
Sep 23, 2021
Does anyone know why the polish source B. does not accept payment methods?
I'm looking for a eu source because I would avoid customs

followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
if someone could DM me a US source for sn, I would be eternally grateful. tried ordering from one place and got refunded, all the others require you to be a business. please help!!

Lalari!!

Lalari!!

Fantasy Princess
Apr 17, 2022
Is there any successful attempt to ctb with only sn and water?

Reactions: Shu
N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
Received my SN today. 500 grams. Haven't opened it yet of course, but there's some weird big chunks at the top of the bottle which I can see and hear when I slightly shake it. Must be a lot of salt stuck together? The rest of the bottle seems to contain normal salt/powder and it's from an actual chemical company so I assume it's OK.

Now to look for the actual difficult stuff (antiemetic etc). Tips in PM are welcome.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
If anyone could dm me a link to a source to by SN in the states, I'd be appreciative :)

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not sure how people are having trouble finding it in the states

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
It is. I've seen people describe that same one on here before.
can you PM me the link?
3 people have died using it in the past two weeks. Also yes I have their brand as well. If they suspect that you are in high school or you are a college student or they see that your billing address is different from your shipping address they will look you up on Facebook and other social media websites if they suspect that you are a student they will probably not send it to you. The celebrity Matthew Mindler used DD.
could you link this DD site to me?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
If you go on Google and look for it.. it's easy.. click shopping..
It's like 10$

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
What does IC stand for (i want to order SN)? or can someone link me this IC site in PM

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
So, if I am understanding this correctly, I need the SN itself, something to prevent nausea and something to prevent vomiting as well as sleeping pills?

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
There is a thread on here detailing the dangers of both meto and domperidone. It is so complicated!!

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Damn, why does leaving have to be so complicated? ;-; I wish I could go to Belgium and be euthanized.

• Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Damn, why does leaving have to be so complicated? ;-; I wish I could go to Belgium and be euthanized.
Society has robbed us of our choice to die. If we had the option available to us, and society respected the option; imagine having your loved ones around you to see you off on your journey home. You could even throw a party the evening before, and people would be giving you love to send you on your way. But no. Instead, we have to resort to barbaric means, and no one can be with us to die. We've been robbed. We've been robbed.

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain, Flutter Girl, OneTime and 3 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Nooooooo. Domperidone has a black box warning for potentially fatal cardiac issues and is banned in the US!

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
So on one thread someone mentioned it is Sodium Nitrite and not sodium nitrate that we need, but on here I am told it's Nitrate and not Nitrite ?_?

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
So on one thread someone mentioned it is Sodium Nitrite and not sodium nitrate that we need, but on here I am told it's Nitrate and not Nitrite ?_?
It's definitely nitrite.

Reactions: brashwriting
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

Please look for the PPeH and read it.
Look for "Stan's guide" and read it.
Yes, it's Nitrite. Not Nitrate.

Many questions will be answered in those two resources.

Thread 'PPH April 2022'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
The Peaceful pill pdf is not loading for me. What is causing this?

EDIT: never mind. was using the one from an old thread.