• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't care but I don't want to scar someone..

And true. I discovered my dad and that was a thing.

Sorry.
paramedics are taught to deal with these things, even hotel staff are trained about these things

if you say by someone finding you, make it so you found by paramedics. If you choose a way to do it where your found by someone then thats on you, if you choose specific ways you will be found by medical persons and so won't scar them. they are trained to deal with these things

If it bothers you alot, choose another method maybe?? you don't have to choose this method, there are many different methods available.

If you find a place you won't be found, you could always send a delayed email, that way only trained professionals will find you

yeah i watched my dad die, like literally take his last breath and saw him lay there dead. It didn't particularly bother me as i feel death is part of life and he had suffered immensely from illness, but obviously everyone reacts different to stuff

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Bullit and Greenberg
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
paramedics are taught to deal with these things, even hotel staff are trained about these things

if you say by someone finding you, make it so you found by paramedics. If you choose a way to do it where your found by someone then thats on you, if you choose specific ways you will be found by medical persons and so won't scar them. they are trained to deal with these things

If it bothers you alot, choose another method maybe?? you don't have to choose this method, there are many different methods available.

If you find a place you won't be found, you could always send a delayed email, that way only trained professionals will find you

yeah i watched my dad die, like literally take his last breath and saw him lay there dead. It didn't particularly bother me as i feel death is part of life and he had suffered immensely from illness, but obviously everyone reacts different to stuff
I understand. And yeah I think I might go to a hotel or something. And I understand that. I have a slightly similar situation.

Reactions: schizochicken
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
So, I'm using SN but I want to understand the risks better. Do we know what happens if the attempt is interrupted somehow or if it doesnt work?? What can we expect? Organ damage???
One of the greatest pros of SN (probably more so than any other method), failed attempts rarely if ever carry any permanent side effects (brain damage etc.). In my research I've come across several failed/interrupted attempts in which case the people experienced no long term permanent effects. If anyone knows of any instances please let me know?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and aminend
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
Hi. Do we know the chance of survival if everything in Stan's guide has complied?

And has anyone ordered SN from Turkey, TEKKIM brand to be specific?

One more question: why isn't cyanide recommended? It is a widely used method with certain fatality in a short time. If I can find cyanide, should I take it over SN?
There is a lot of mixed info in reference to cyanide, especially in reference to it's peacefulness. The Peaceful Pill Handbook gives it a 5/10 rating for peacefulness, which is not a good rating. Based on my research SN is a much more peaceful way to go (SN scores a 7/10 on peacefulness, however based on my research 7/10 is a worse case scenario and in most documented instances it appears to be more peaceful than a 7/10). Cyanide is super fast acting and scores a 10/10 on reliability, but based on what I've read and observed cyanide appears to be a painful way to go... but it's typically over in only a couple minutes. Which may not seem like much, but I've performed an exit bag test with Carbon dioxide and experienced the freakiest 3 seconds of my life, so if cyanide entails choking/suffocation (which I'm not sure if it does) it could be a brutal 1-3 minutes.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Please use and take advantage of both the search function of the site and the resources section of the forum. Do not be lazy or dependent on asking others for information

Its written by the site owners

grail

grail

Jun 25, 2021
does anyone know the difference between 417 and 3959? One person said 3959 isn't pure enough, but another said they're just identification numbers for different national standards, with no technical defined difference.

babyinmyuniverse

babyinmyuniverse

Feb 22, 2020
Can anyone please help with sourcing in the uk

dark_angel

dark_angel

May 7, 2021
does anyone know the difference between 417 and 3959? One person said 3959 isn't pure enough, but another said they're just identification numbers for different national standards, with no technical defined difference.
I think they're different technical grades - one is less pure

grail

grail

Jun 25, 2021
A simple way of finding out the difference, just ask the manufacturer. I was going to just say visit the site and you can find thee technical data. but seen as a number of people have asked i thought it better to just post theta straight here and make it easier for people to find.i suppose some of the questions asked can be helpful sometimes, that way the evidence can be posted for all members to see:hihi:

GRM3959
Assay (KMnO4 Titration) <= 0.005% 97.00 - 102.00% (this is the part your interested in)

Product Number
GRM417
Assay: min. 98.00 %(this is the part your interested in)
Thank you very much. So does the 1% make that much of a difference? The 417 won't ship until a month from now for me. I would like to get something sooner.

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
sorry for being annoying.

let's imagine my sn will have to be in a closed room (no ventilation). i plan to put it in a closed empty drawer. near it i will put some camphor which i read it would help with absorbing humidity/moisture.
i need to protect my bottle until i get the right time window to ctb.
what do you think guys?

Reactions: grail and Neal
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Thank you very much. So does the 1% make that much of a difference? The 417 won't ship until a month from now for me. I would like to get something sooner.

I would advise more research if you don't know the answer to what % is needed. Its all written in the forums. If you had done your research you would know the answer.

let's imagine my sn will have to be in a closed room (no ventilation). i plan to put it in a closed empty drawer. near it i will put some camphor which i read it would help with absorbing humidity/moisture.
what do you think guys?

7.3 Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.

Straight from the manufacturers.All you have to do is google it, so very simple!!!! If your going to keep it in an unventilated room and it clearly states not do that, thats your choice.

Last edited:
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
I would advise more research if you don't know the answer to what % is needed. Its all written in the forums. If you had done your research you would know the answer.

7.3 Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.

Straight from the manufacturers.All you have to do is google it, so very simple!!!! If your going to keep it in an unventilated room and it clearly states not do that, thats your choice.
yeah. thanks for your copy paste. i knew that. that's why i was asking for a way to keep the bottle safe as long as possibile in the conditions i said since i do not have the possibility to keep it in a ventilated area.

• Hugs
Reactions: Neal
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
yeah. thanks for your copy paste. i knew that. that's why i was asking for a way to keep the bottle safe as long as possibile in the conditions i said since i do not have the possibility to keep it in a ventilated area.

no worries took me 2 seconds to find the answer!!!

yeah but are you not reading what the manufacturer tells you to do, if you don't follow what they tell you to do. people who are experts tell people to do things because they know whats best. If you don't want to listen to the advice these people thats your decision, i imagine most people follow the instructions and can find a ventilated place.

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
no worries took me 2 seconds to find!!!

yeah but are you not reading what the manufacturer tells you to do, if you don't follow what they tell you to do. people who are experts tell people to do things because they know whats best. If you don't want to listen to the advice these people thats your decision, i imagine most people follow the instructions and can find a ventilated place.
i can read.
btw you always respond to other members in a weird way, always being sarcastic and all. i guess that's something i've noticed about you.

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago and Neal
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i can read.
btw you always respond to other members in a weird way, always being sarcastic and all. i guess that's something i've noticed about you.

just stating facts thats all. don't get upset if you can't follow instructions and want to do things you aren't told to do. most people wouldn't do that or be asking about it. people end up causing themselves more harm by not following instructions properlys.

If it was meant to be kept in an unvented space, it wouldn't clearly state to NOT do this. I mean whats s hard to understand about that. they make the stuff and know how it should be stored. yet your questioning what they are saying and not wanting to follow the clear instructions they provide

I mean if a manufacturer tells you to do something a certain way, them being a person who makes the product and knows how it should be stored. i would expect most members to follow the advice, its just common sense really

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
just stating facts thats all. don't get upset if you can't follow instructions and want to do things you aren't told to do. most people wouldn't do that or be asking about it. people end up causing themselves more harm by not following instructions properlys.

If it was meant to be kept in an unvented space, it wouldn't clearly state to NOT do this. I mean whats s hard to understand about that. they make the stuff and know how it should be stored. yet your questioning what they are saying and not wanting to follow the clear instructions they provide

I mean if a manufacturer tells you to do something a certain way, them being a person who makes the product and knows how it should be stored. i would expect most members to follow the advice, its just common sense really
i know how it should be stored. as i already said, i don't have the possibility to store it in a ventilated place so i was asking for a way to lessen the damage. i was not questioning the proper storage of sn.
goodnight.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
well i imagine no1 knows the answer, as people tend to do what a manufacturer says. If you choose not to follow the advice then thats your choice. i imagine every other person usually follows the instructions. your just leaving yourself open to having problems, I don't understand why you would want to risk causing yourself possible suffering or stress by not doing what a manufacturer of a product says do.? But in the end what you do is upto you, its your life. If you fail, and end up worse off it would be the result of your own decision. i would no1 else i would hope others have common sense and do as they are told, i wouldn't want them to suffer by doing something similar

grail

grail

Jun 25, 2021
yeah I've read 98% and 95%; I've read both that that product doesn't pass the blood test and that it's no different from the 417 (which does). I just want to clear things up. no need to be an ass

what do you think guys?
I think it should be safe. if the room is hot I'd put it in a lunchbox with an ice pack.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
I am around 72 kg with 5 feet 3 inch height which is around 162 cm. Should i lose weight to make SN more effective ?
And i also heard about the symptoms which will make death very loud and painful so is there any way to make it painless?

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
I think it should be safe. if the room is hot I'd put it in a lunchbox with an ice pack.
i don't think i would use an ice pack, but yeah thanks for answering. let's hope for the best lol

i wish i could help you with ordering your sn but i'm not from usa ):
I am around 72 kg with 5 feet 3 inch height which is around 162 cm. Should i lose weight to make SN more effective ?
And i also heard about the symptoms which will make death very loud and painful so is there any way to make it painless?
no, you don't need to lose weight. you should be fine to go with the 25 g sn dose.

you can follow the instruction in this link https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/ to make your passing as peaceful as possible. good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Razz_Goku and aminend
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
no, you don't need to lose weight. you should be fine to go with the 25 g sn dose.

you can follow the instruction in this link https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/ to make your passing as peaceful as possible. good luck!
Hey thanks for response but i don't have the antimetic mentioned in the thread and getting it requires prescription but i got issues with family and they will get suspicious if they know my intention. Any natural antimetic which can be used? I have dispirin/aspirin and can it be used as antimetic

• Hugs
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
Hey thanks for response but i don't have the antimetic mentioned in the thread and getting it requires prescription but i got issues with family and they will get suspicious if they know my intention. Any natural antimetic which can be used? I have dispirin/aspirin and can it be used as antimetic
i don't think aspirin can be used as antiemetic. i don't really know a natural antiemetic, sorry. do you have the possibility to order it from the internet? or lie to your doctor saying you have really bad nausea?
anyway some users died without using one, so it's not like really indispensable if you can't acquire any.

• Hugs
Reactions: Razz_Goku
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
i don't think aspirin can be used as antiemetic. i don't really know a natural antiemetic, sorry. do you have the possibility to order it from the internet? or lie to your doctor saying you have really bad nausea?
anyway some users died without using one, so it's not like really indispensable if you can't acquire any.
Ok thanks for answer and should i do it in a remote grassland area or my own home (it is big) with my room closed so my family does not notice and by morning i will be dead. Is that correct?

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
Ok thanks for answer and should i do it in a remote grassland area or my own home (it is big) with my room closed so my family does not notice and by morning i will be dead. Is that correct?
no problem. hmm one of the main reasons of failure is being found too soon, so maybe if there's people at home, they could hear you dying i guess. the time to die is variable. but usually 8 h is a safe time window from what i read here..but i'm not sure about this, sorry ):

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
How many hours should we fast before hand ?

• Hugs
grail

grail

Jun 25, 2021
Sorry to ask to be spoonfed (ba dum ts), just want to verify my calculations are right before I screw up:
2 teaspoon SN in 1/4 cup water should be about 20g in 50ml, right?
The beaker I ordered shattered during shipping, so I'm just making do with what I have. Don't really feel like ordering another one.

and to get the SN to dissolve, is it ok to add the 2 tsp to a plastic cup, then add the entire 1/4 cup water, then stir them with a plastic fork?

S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
Hey guys, having trouble finding the proper SN. Can someone pm me a link for Russian eBay seller?