• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Hello there, after some little researchs, here's what I'm going to do. Please let me know if any of these is incorrect, thank you.

6h Light meal, then fasting
3h 1 glass of water
2h A sip of water
1h Paracetamol (2x500mg) + Propanolol (3x40mg)
45m Metoclopramide (3x10mg) + Cimetidine (4x200mg)
30m Antacid (6x since Stan's Guide said twice of the normal dose, which is 3x from the bottle)
0h SN (25gr) in water (50ml)

All except SN are tablets, I guess sipping water at once is necessary for swallowing them. I haven't got Propanolol & Cimetidine, but will buy them soon.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Why do you want to mix acid regulator (cimetidine - Tagamet) with an antacid (containing magnesium hydroxide)?

I'm sure that little water to help swallowing the pills won't do any harm, although I won't use it, gonna put them inside my mouth and swallow instead.

• Love
Reactions: Saed and Bct
Bct

Bct

Apr 20, 2020
Why do you want to mix acid regulator (cimetidine - Tagamet) with an antacid (containing magnesium hydroxide)?

I'm sure that little water to help swallowing the pills won't do any harm, although I won't use it, gonna put them inside my mouth and swallow instead.

Whoops! I just mistaken that both of them are necessary, thank you. From my understanding now, it's better to just use antacid instead of cimetidine, right? The time will be same as what I've written.

I see, haven't tried to swallow pills without water, so maybe I need to train myself.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Whoops! I just mistaken that both of them are necessary, thank you. From my understanding now, it's better to just use antacid instead of cimetidine, right? The time will be same as what I've written.

I see, haven't tried to swallow pills without water, so maybe I need to train myself.
Any will do. Just make sure you check the drug interactions if you're already using meds.

Why I'm so paranoid about those little differences... have no idea.. the thing is, after drinking what should be 50ml of water, there's always about 1ml left. So I'd take only about 20g / 50ml * 49ml = 19.6g of SN. I know it's a high amount and well over a lethal dose but wonder if should pour 51ml of water instead and use 20g / 50ml * 51ml = 20.4g of SN.

At this point, I think I'm going too mathematical, weigh about 76kg.

If I was about 90kg instead, the recommended dose stays the same, so it doesn't make sense to think that little of SN can change things.

Oh whatever, just remembered gonna have 2 extra bottles as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bct and Saed
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hello there, after some little researchs, here's what I'm going to do. Please let me know if any of these is incorrect, thank you.

6h Light meal, then fasting
3h 1 glass of water
2h A sip of water
1h Paracetamol (2x500mg) + Propanolol (3x40mg)
45m Metoclopramide (3x10mg) + Cimetidine (4x200mg)
30m Antacid (6x since Stan's Guide said twice of the normal dose, which is 3x from the bottle)
0h SN (25gr) in water (50ml)

All except SN are tablets, I guess sipping water at once is necessary for swallowing them. I haven't got Propanolol & Cimetidine, but will buy them soon.
Anti acid and cimetidine are same. U can add more propranolol to SN

Reactions: Bct
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Any will do. Just make sure you check the drug interactions if you're already using meds.

Why I'm so paranoid about those little differences... have no idea.. the thing is, after drinking what should be 50ml of water, there's always about 1ml left. So I'd take only about 20g / 50ml * 49ml = 19.6g of SN. I know it's a high amount and well over a lethal dose but wonder if should pour 51ml of water instead and use 20g / 50ml * 51ml = 20.4g of SN.

At this point, I think I'm going to mathematical, weigh about 76kg.

If I was about 90kg instead, the recommended dose stays the same, so it doesn't make sense to think that little of SN can change things.

Oh whatever, jus remembered gonna have 2 extra bottles as well.
Actually,I recall reading that if there's any left in the glass,add a teensy drop of water to get it all.

• Love
Reactions: Bct and x-Ace-x
Bct

Bct

Apr 20, 2020

At this point, I think I'm going too mathematical, weigh about 76kg.

Oh whatever, just remembered gonna have 2 extra bottles as well.

I see. Fortunately I'm not on any meds so it's not hard to choose any of these.

It's understandable to be worried, since it's a big decision that you don't want to screw.

Anti acid and cimetidine are same. U can add more propranolol to SN

What dose of propanolol do you want to recommend? PPH says 1g but at that amount it looks a bit too much. I'm worried it will leave me some damage if somehow my attempt is screwed up. I read somewhere that 320mg is the maximum per day but of course if I'm successful there won't be another day to worry about.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I see. Fortunately I'm not on any meds so it's not hard to choose any of these.

It's understandable to be worried, since it's a big decision that you don't want to screw.

What dose of propanolol do you want to recommend? PPH says 1g but at that amount it looks a bit too much. I'm worried it will leave me some damage if somehow my attempt is screwed up. I read somewhere that 320mg is the maximum per day but of course if I'm successful there won't be another day to worry about.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Bct
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Thank you! My PPH is March 2020 that was still 1g. I guess as long as the dose is same, I can use 40mg, right? Although it will be a lot of pills to be mixed with SN. I can only find 10mg & 40mg in my country.
If you have any concern that you might change your mind after drinking SN, you should not take this dose propanolol. Just FYI
what you decide to take is up to you

Reactions: Raminiki and Bct
Bct

Bct

Apr 20, 2020
If you have any concern that you might change your mind after drinking SN, you should not take this dose propanolol. Just FYI

Thank you for the kindly reminder. I'll keep that in mind.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Technically correct, although it's important to point out that even SN on its own is generally fatal, and death can occur even if you decide to abort the attempt and before you can summon help.

I guess I'm saying if you have any concern that you might change your mind after drinking SN, you probably are not yet ready to be attempting full stop.

Reactions: charlottewilts, roju, x-Ace-x and 3 others
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Technically correct, although it's important to point out that even SN on its own is generally fatal, and death can occur even if you decide to abort the attempt and before you can summon help.

I guess I'm saying if you have any concern that you might change your mind after drinking SN, you probably are not yet ready to be attempting full stop.
Logically. But I'm being realistic that some are attracted to SN bcuz its potentially reversible. Obviously you can still die. And shouldn't mess with any of this unless you're sure. But the propanolol is going to speed this whole process up so better be double sure

Reactions: Saed and autumnal
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I would suggest it is very risky to avoid the fasting requirement inherent to all SN protocols. A number of the failed SN attempts documented on the forum have involved people who failed to fast properly, either due to ignorance of the need to follow protocol, or a highly impulsive attempt after a recent meal.

I see. Thank you! I guess I'll have to suck it up and take it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and autumnal
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
I drank 80 -100 ml salty water 10 minutes before. I did a small sip then all. It has affected my blood pressure i guess. Sn method will not be easy. I feel so dry and weak. At least i didnt vomit. Thats good news.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I drank 80 -100 ml salty water 10 minutes before. I did a small sip then all. It has affected my blood pressure i guess. Sn method will not be easy. I feel so dry and weak. At least i didnt vomit. Thats good news.
Which kind of salt? SN?

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Which kind of salt? SN?
Table salt. It was 15 20 g. I still feel dizzy. Chewing minty gum now. This was a test.
My sn has been in a hdpe bottle for a year in a drawer. I hope it is ok. I have all necessary pills but waiting for the time to stay alone for a night or two.

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Were you able to breathe just after swallowing it? I couldn't for about 10 seconds, maybe a bit less till drank water.

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Were you able to breathe just after swallowing it? I couldn't for about 10 seconds, maybe a bit less till drank water.
I felt a bit panicky and fainty but it was not unbearable. 100 ml was a lot. With sn i will go with 50 ml i guess. I drank some water too. Felt so dehydrated. I dont think drinking some water or chewing minty gum, eating some chocalte or honey ect will erupt the sn process.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I felt a bit panicky and fainty but it was not unbearable. 100 ml was a lot. With sn i will go with 50 ml i guess. I drank some water too. Felt so dehydrated. I dont think drinking some water or chewing minty gum, eating some chocalte or honey ect will erupt the sn process.
Desolve propranolol 40 it that. That solve ur problem

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@aminend and everyone reading
PLEASE DO NOT EXPERIMENT USING TABLE SALT OR ANY OTHER SALT
You can die from this. Or cause damage to your organs or brain. It's a different mechanic of action than SN and causes brain swelling.

please read this thread.. and even tho it says 250g is needed to be lethal, that was actually my error in confusing curing salts with table salts. please read the comments that occurred on the 2nd page describing how salt can kill you and how it damages the body. This is not a reason to try using table salt either as it's a horrible painful slow death .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-by-table-salt.42238/

Reactions: deleted, sadghost, Red and 2 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Table salt. It was 15 20 g. I still feel dizzy. Chewing minty gum now. This was a test.
I felt a bit panicky and fainty but it was not unbearable. 100 ml was a lot. With sn i will go with 50 ml i guess. I drank some water too. Felt so dehydrated.
Of course you felt dehydrated, you ate enough salt for days in one single "meal".

Is the feeling after eating too much salt even remotely comparable to using SN?

Reactions: purplesmoothie and autumnal
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Is the feeling after eating too much salt even remotely comparable to using SN?
No! 2 different mechanisms of action

Hyponatremia vs methemoglobinemia

It is possible but not advisable to try to commit suicide by ingesting salt or salt water. While a death by hyponatremia is certainly possible you would have feelings of extreme thirst followed by dizziness, confusion and terrible headaches caused by brain swelling. Death is not certain and it's probably not pleasant. Your body doesn't treat sodium chloride as a toxin at all and it doesn't interfere with any respiratory or neurological functions except at either very high or low concentrations and the kidneys work very efficiently fighting against the imbalances.

The nitrite salts are not affecting your respiratory transport just by being ions. The nitrite actually binds to the heme molecule interfering with oxygen transport.

Reactions: purplesmoothie, Busdriver, autumnal and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Is the feeling after eating too much salt even remotely comparable to using SN

This was my experience of testing over a tablespoon of sea salt in 50 ml water. I do believe that from this I can predict many SN symptoms I will experience, as they were similar to those experienced by people who took SN.

As @Living sucks pointed out above, this is not methemoglobinemia. Still, I note the similarities in symptoms of SN ingestion. Further along in the thread, I listed the symptoms which I'd gathered from the anecdotal accounts of failures, and percentages of experiences for each symptom.

Last edited:
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I mean these 20 minutes before you pass out. you'll puke blood in agony or seriously you will feel more or less tolerable? Or you can take massive amount of benzos right before taking SN?

Reactions: Busdriver
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I mean these 20 minutes before you pass out. you'll puke blood in agony or seriously you will feel more or less tolerable? Or you can take massive amount of benzos right before taking SN?
No one has reported puking blood in agony.

start by reading the sources in this thread

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-essential-reading.42898/

Reactions: deleted, sadghost, autumnal and 2 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
what is a good antacid to take? pm me if you don't want to say here

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020