• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
I recently ordered SN but I'm not sure if I can trust the seller with the purity of the SN. Does someone have a lot of experience with SN sellers? If yes could you pm me?
You gonna keep asking the same questions over and over again by posting in every topic and create new topics all the time?

Reactions: Baskol1 and Subhuman
M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Since my Hanging seems to be a failure i need to think of my plan C which is this one.
I have the Antiemetics, acid regulator (Omeoprazol) and waiting for SN to arrive.

My question is about the safety of using this with alchool and benzo. Wont it increase the risk of vomiting? Or do we take it, for instance, half an hour before taking the SN?

Reactions: Baskol1
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Since my Hanging seems to be a failure i need to think of my plan C which is this one.
I have the Antiemetics, acid regulator (Omeoprazol) and waiting for SN to arrive.

My question is about the safety of using this with alchool and benzo. Wont it increase the risk of vomiting? Or do we take it, for instance, half an hour before taking the SN?

Benzos are fine, just make sure not to take them too soon to avoid falling asleep/blacking out before the SN

Alcohol increases the risk of vomiting and increases stomach acidity which makes SN absorption worse.

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Benzos are fine, just make sure not to take them too soon to avoid falling asleep/blacking out before the SN

Alcohol increases the risk of vomiting and increases stomach acidity which makes SN absorption worse.
Thank you, thats what i needed to know. I have Xanax 0.5mg, never took it in my life (or any benzo) so i guess i would take it 30m before.

Any idea how SN could somewhat fail if we take everything correctly? I have about 140lb, 5.41 ft (1.65m) so i wonder if 20g is overkill.
The thought of having to call 911 if i wakeup from it is terrifying

Reactions: mackav31i, Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
If I were to wake up, I think that I would just allow myself to recover naturally.

Reactions: dying flower, eve2004, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
If I were to wake up, I think that I would just allow myself to recover naturally.
But the blueish colour is most disheartening. In my case i cannot go secluded for days in order for for my skin colour to return to normal, thats my fear.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
But the blueish colour is most disheartening. In my case i cannot go secluded for days in order for for my skin colour to return to normal, thats my fear.
See my Avatar.

If you awaken without medical intervention, I wonder how long it would take for symptoms to subside ? The methaemoglobin reductase enzyme will be working flat out to re-oxygenise the blood, and perhaps a normal pallor will return rapidly.

Reactions: IsadoraBeauxdraps, Lifeisatrap, melanar and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys. I'm gonna be using this method as soon as my shit gets here, which should be sometime this week. Been lurking for awhile. In fact that's all I do anymore is look at this site. I dont watch TV. I dont listen to music or play it(and I used to be a pretty damn good musician). Haha I'm fuckin done. And I cant WAIT. Got pure OCD pretty bad but theres some other shit going on too. It's hard to describe but if anyone's interested I might try.

Sure, if you wanna talk, I'm here.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I just did the same thing. Impulsively buy it despite being unsure of the quality I mean. I feel bad.

After my attempt to buy from the US was stymied by a meddling freight forwarding service, I ended up ordering SN from Russia. I don't know what to expect as far as quality is concerned ... but I figure that the Russians make great vodka and they invented Noopept, so they must know what they're doing when it comes to making chemicals.

It hasn't arrived yet, but - assuming Customs don't act like pricks and seize it - it should be here any time now.

Has anyone figured out where to source SN in Australia?

The only sources I've seen sell bagged SN. My understanding is that it's preferable to buy it in a sealed container, as it'll last much longer (bagged SN may only have a shelf life of a few months ... but I may be wrong ... please correct me if this is not the case).

Last edited:
Reactions: tlcmi and Baskol1
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Thank you, thats what i needed to know. I have Xanax 0.5mg, never took it in my life (or any benzo) so i guess i would take it 30m before.

Any idea how SN could somewhat fail if we take everything correctly? I have about 140lb, 5.41 ft (1.65m) so i wonder if 20g is overkill.
The thought of having to call 911 if i wakeup from it is terrifying
Did you get the Xanax off deep web? I've bought Lorazepam, Temazepam, and Xanax off there, only tried each once. The Xanax came out of its original packaging unlike the others, it was the last one I tried and I am pretty certain it had been cut. I feel like Xanax is a popular one and based on other reviews sounds like a lot of vendors cut it.

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Did you get the Xanax off deep web? I've bought Lorazepam, Temazepam, and Xanax off there, only tried each once. The Xanax came out of its original packaging unlike the others, it was the last one I tried and I am pretty certain it had been cut. I feel like Xanax is a popular one and based on other reviews sounds like a lot of vendors cut it.
Got it 2 weeks ago in a clinic. I say Xanax but its really the generic (forgot the name).

I am not sure how many i will need to induce sleep. I never took benzos so i am pretty sensible to it. wondering if taking 15 pills (7mg) would put me in deep sleep to endure any side effect of SN.

Reactions: Dreamcolleger and Baskol1
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Got it 2 weeks ago in a clinic. I say Xanax but its really the generic (forgot the name).

I am not sure how many i will need to induce sleep. I never took benzos so i am pretty sensible to it. wondering if taking 15 pills (7mg) would put me in deep sleep to endure any side effect of SN.

Xanax is Alprazolam, if you have enough to test try seeing how 2mg effects you, that's considered a strong dose (some people are more sensitive)

I still think the SN side effects will counteract most of the sedative properties of Xanax but you just want to make sure you don't take them too soon if it's a high dose. More information here:

Also just incase people are wondering Xanax bars from the DW are all pressed, Pifzer doesn't produce them any more.

Reactions: thundersnail
M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Xanax is Alprazolam, if you have enough to test try seeing how 2mg effects you, that's considered a strong dose (some people are more sensitive)

I still think the SN side effects will counteract most of the sedative properties of Xanax but you just want to make sure you don't take them too soon if it's a high dose. More information here:

Also just incase people are wondering Xanax bars from the DW are all pressed, Pifzer doesn't produce them any more.
Ah yes, the name of the benzos i have!
I have 60 tablets of 0.5mg each so i can test it once (4 of them).
I know what you mean. The pain and vomiting will fire me back up from the sleep. If it can help me being less aware, its a plus tho.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Oh right so what ones are legit, the 0.5g tablets? Am I right that if they come in factory packaging they should generally be legit?

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Oh right so what ones are legit, the 0.5g tablets? Am I right that if they come in factory packaging they should generally be legit?

Yeah; I think a few people still sell old pharmaceutical sealed bars as well. It doesn't mean press ones aren't alprazolam; I'm just stating they aren't made legitimately any more. There's still reputable vendors of course

Reactions: thundersnail and Dreamcolleger
J

Juiceisloose3

Aug 19, 2019
Anyone know how depakote( valproic acid) can effect this method? Its anti seizure med used to treat bipolar. I've been on it for a month.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Anyone know how depakote( valproic acid) can effect this method? Its anti seizure med used to treat bipolar. I've been on it for a month.

Shouldn't be any complications. Your medication has an interaction with the anti-emetic Metoclopramide. It's similar increased side effects to benzos (dizziness, potential confusion and drowsiness)

SN causes dizziness and drowsiness anyway so it shouldn't be a problem. I also noticed your medication is used to treat migraines so it might reduce the headache symptom of SN which is common.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, thundersnail, ThatIsTheQuestion and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Seems like in my country tagamet is discontinued. I was wondering if I really need it or if I can use another thing as substitute. Maybe I can do it with just meto.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I'd like to know more about drug interactions/absorbtion. I'm going to do a 48 hour regimen of zofran (4mg), and take 4 (16mg) an hour prior. Tagamet 30 min prior. Like @melanar I too have 0.5 mg of xanax. Planning on maybe taking 16 of those (8mg) along with 50 mgs of benadryl 20-15 min before. Would that affect the speed of the sn absorption? I want to be in a sedated state while taking the sn but not too sedated to the point where I fall asleep or blackout before taking it. Or should I ditch the benadryl and just stick with the xanax?

Reactions: Baskol1 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Seems like in my country tagamet is discontinued. I was wondering if I really need it or if I can use another thing as substitute. Maybe I can do it with just meto.

Ranitidine (Zantac) dosage is 4 * 75mg
Cimetidine is discontinued here too. There's also Famotidine (Pepcid) if you can't find Ranitidine

They are both more potent than cimetidine although the dosage for famo I'm unsure about I guess it would be 4 * 40mg as 40 is standard
I'd like to know more about drug interactions/absorbtion. I'm going to do a 48 hour regimen of zofran (4mg), and take 4 (16mg) an hour prior. Tagamet 30 min prior. Like @melanar I too have 0.5 mg of xanax. Planning on maybe taking 16 of those (8mg) along with 50 mgs of benadryl 20-15 min before. Would that affect the speed of the sn absorption? I want to be in a sedated state while taking the sn but not too sedated to the point where I fall asleep or blackout before taking it. Or should I ditch the benadryl and just stick with the xanax?

I don't think zofran is enough alone as an anti emetic, Jak3d mentioned you can take it with Domperidone for a near equal effect as Metoclopramide. D2 receptor antagonists are necessary.

You can take 0.5mg of xanax an hour before to reduce anxiety/relax. I've actually read it can also help promote vomiting slightly from reduced brain activity.

As for taking a dose to aid sleep 15-20 minutes before should be fine. Note that 8mg will definitely make you sleep/blackout as 2-3mg is a heavy dose unless you had tolerance.

Last edited:
Reactions: irrelevant_string, Lennox, Baskol1 and 3 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Ranitidine (Zantac) dosage is 4 * 75mg
Cimetidine is discontinued here too. There's also Famotidine (Pepcid) if you can't find Ranitidine

They are both more potent than cimetidine although the dosage for famo I'm unsure about I guess it would be 4 * 40mg as 40 is standard

I don't think zofran is enough alone as an anti emetic, Jak3d mentioned you can take it with Domperidone for a near equal effect as Metoclopramide. D2 receptor antagonists are necessary.

You can take 0.5mg of xanax an hour before to reduce anxiety/relax. I've actually read it can also help promote vomiting slightly from reduced brain activity.

As for taking a dose to aid sleep 15-20 minutes before should be fine. Note that 8mg will definitely make you sleep/blackout as 2-3mg is a heavy dose unless you had tolerance.
I also have prochlorperazine which is more potent than meto but I decided against using it because it made me very paranoid and paranoia is the last thing you need when attempting something like this:( So i'll stick to zofran. Thanks for the response anyway:)

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I also have prochlorperazine which is more potent than meto but I decided against using it because it made me very paranoid and paranoia is the last thing you need when attempting something like this:( So i'll stick to zofran. Thanks for the response anyway:)

That's the most effective out of the three but has the most side effects unfortunately..

You should read the wiki; Zofran is not a D2 anti emetic and it states you need one. Try looking for Domperidone instead of Metoclopramide as this one has the least side effects!

Reactions: Baskol1 and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Prochlorperazine was the only one I was able to get a hold of unfortunately. I had previously gotten domperidone from ebay. Did a test run on it with vodka+grape juice and it made me puke. Maybe they were faulty, I don't know. I think the most important aspect for this method is the gastric-prokinetic property's for absorption which both zofran+tagamet have. That's all I could get anyway so I'm just gonna have to stick with it. Hopefully it works out.

Reactions: irrelevant_string and Dystopia
T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
all h2 antagonists (ranitidine, cimetidine etc.) are prescription drugs in my country. only ppi drugs are sold over the counter. what should i do? proceed without an acid reducer?

another question: what is a good excuse for having sodium nitrite at home? my country's really strict so i have to have an excuse ready for when there's going to be an issue with customs.

thank you! and i apologize for asking so many questions.

W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
all h2 antagonists (ranitidine, cimetidine etc.) are prescription drugs in my country. only ppi drugs are sold over the counter. what should i do? proceed without an acid reducer?

another question: what is a good excuse for having sodium nitrite at home? my country's really strict so i have to have an excuse ready for when there's going to be an issue with customs.

thank you! and i apologize for asking so many questions.
Salami

G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know where to source SN in Europe ? The Suicide Wiki only has links for where to source it in North America and in Oceania.

Reactions: Quitter and Baskol1
W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know where to source SN in Europe ? The Suicide Wiki only has links for where to source it in North America and in Oceania.
I got mine on Ebay from the UK.

Reactions: Baskol1, Quitter and GlowingCactus
M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Wondering if i should mix SN with hanging. Since SN induces unconsciousness i could take it with the noose in my neck and blackout to it.
If SN fails, at least i wont be able to react to the hanging or so i think.
Not sure if the unconscious part of SN goes off with SI when im struggling for air.
Any thoughts?
Would be unconfortable to stand up with the noose on my neck waiting to fall asleep, would it be viable?

Reactions: intheend, Baskol1 and Quitter
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Wondering if i should mix SN with hanging. Since SN induces unconsciousness i could take it with the noose in my neck and blackout to it.
If SN fails, at least i wont be able to react to the hanging or so i think.
Not sure if the unconscious part of SN goes off with SI when im struggling for air.
Any thoughts?
Would be unconfortable to stand up with the noose on my neck waiting to fall asleep, would it be viable?
You know what? It might sound ridiculous or overkill to some people but I'm actually considering doing the same. I bought a ratchet strap for the night-night method that I have no other use for. I have so many failed attempts under my belt I want to make sure I don't mess up this time. I'm thinking about preparing the noose, then ingesting SN, then seeing how I feel, maybe getting up to slip the noose around my neck when my vision starts to fade.

Reactions: intheend, Baskol1 and Lifeisatrap