Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
sn Will make you pass out between 20-30mn

Reactions: blueclover_. and liberty_222
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
If nothing please try and get beta blocker and meto. It really should make it easier.
How much prop did you take? I think the recommended amount is 800mg mixed in with SN.
The latest version recommends 400mg

Last edited:
Reactions: justamortal and blueclover_.
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
but it was just so salty.

this! Idk if it's okay for me to laugh but that's some of the funniest shit I realized about SN - it'll be too salty. and believe me, I know how you feel. before I quit alcohol, there was always a time when I had to drink fucking listerine, cooking wine, and vanilla extract, but there's a upper limit to how much I can consume. for me it's not even about survival instinct, it just tastes…anti-human.

there're a lot other things that are anti-human which I never dream of doing. suicidality doesn't make one an extremist. those who managed to drink that SN too. you can tryna fight it off but it's completely normal if you can't.

TL;DR: for real, it's too salty.

dearlybeloved998

dearlybeloved998

Lost and confused
Dec 10, 2021
Is there such a method though? 😞 (Besides exit bag)
There is freezing to death but only if you're drunk to the point where you can't notice the temperature, or if you've done opiates. Or if you're just too mentally disorganized.

liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
There is freezing to death but only if you're drunk to the point where you can't notice the temperature, or if you've done opiates. Or if you're just too mentally disorganized.
Freezing to death sounds horrible.

dearlybeloved998

dearlybeloved998

Lost and confused
Dec 10, 2021
Freezing to death sounds horrible.
I think an other guy made a thread about it and how it is his CTB method. The only disadvantage is if you're found and "saved" then you might become an amputee due to hypothermia or something. I was considering it but the cons are more than the pros.

Reactions: blueclover_.
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
According to the PPeH, SN is rated 7/10 of peacefulness. To some people, a 3/10 pain is a piece of cake. To some people, a 3/10 pain is torture. That's why read the godddamn guide. Take painkillers. Take benzos/benadryl. Take meto. Take antacid. Fast until your stomach feels empty. Don't do it in the middle of a party, you don't wanna get saved.

If you cry from a papercut, yeah the most gentle method will hurt.

Don't just believe everything people say. Do your own research if you're serious about it.
Been trying to tell this to fellow SSers. Its depressive that this method is so popular here.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Been trying to tell this to fellow SSers. Its depressive that this method is so popular here.
I think some people are just horrified by violent pain like hanging/drowning so they see this as their only accessible option. I get where they're coming from but I'd never do SN.

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
I think some people are just horrified by violent pain like hanging/drowning so they see this as their only accessible option. I get where they're coming from but I'd never do SN.
to me, salts are disgusting and horrifying

y0dha

y0dha

Student
Feb 10, 2022
From the reviews it's not painless but it seems way less painful than full suspension hanging for exemple.
Nausea, tachychardia : I already had that it's not cool but it's manageable.

N maybe less painful but the price is way too expensive.

Reactions: blueclover_.
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've read too many live reports on this site to think that taking SN is horrible. People seem pretty calm, they mention vomiting, feeling dizzy and sleepy, having a headache, having trouble seeing, a racing heart, but nothing really awful.
It is for a few mostly with the headache or stomachache but that's rare, at least those are my impressions just from reading a few dozen cases here.

There are a couple of old listings of many documentations of reports that are probably somewhere available on this site.

The problem for me is it gives me time to fly into a mad panic and save myself as soon as I drink it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

The problem for me is it gives me time to fly into a mad panic and save myself as soon as I drink it.
That didn't stop people from dealing with it either, it's just how badly one wants to go and how much they are willing to put themselves through in order to achieve that. A racing heart is probably the number one thing people will have trouble dealing with should they consider this method but that's why, if one can, should get benzos, strong ones like Lora and Alpra because they do work with this method.

It isn't a perfect method but out of the many ways people have died, it's not the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aticeret and blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
That didn't stop people from dealing with it either, it's just how badly one wants to go and how much they are willing to put themselves through in order to achieve that. A racing heart is probably the number one thing people will have trouble dealing with should they consider this method but that's why, if one can, should get benzos, strong ones like Lora and Alpra because they do work with this method.

It isn't a perfect method but out of the many ways people have died, it's not the worst.
Getting tired of the SN scaremongering. Your balanced post is a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: aticeret
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If I do something like drink SN, I know myself very well and know I won't be able to control myself if I panic suddenly and SI kicks in. I had it happen before. It's not under my own control. I am trying to figure out how to get far away from civilization, as that might be my only chance to use SN/

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Isn't N supposed to be painless? I'm assuming you mean nitrogen right? After the nitrogen displaces the oxygen you wouldn't feel anything or even feel the desire to breathe. You would just pass out and drift into a dreamless sleep. But this is all just based on what I've read online, I've never tried it myself so I wouldn't know. And the issue is acquiring the N or SN…
Also what about starvation and dehydration? I tried to go without food and water but I gave up after only 2 days. I wish I could've been stronger to hold out for longer. That damn SI, I stg…why must nature be like this? Why must we have survival instinct? I never wanted to be on this earth or in this world in the first place yet my body tries so hard to keep me alive, it's kind of funny

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Isn't N supposed to be painless? I'm assuming you mean nitrogen right? After the nitrogen displaces the oxygen you wouldn't feel anything or even feel the desire to breathe. You would just pass out and drift into a dreamless sleep. But this is all just based on what I've read online, I've never tried it myself so I wouldn't know. And the issue is acquiring the N or SN…
Also what about starvation and dehydration? I tried to go without food and water but I gave up after only 2 days. I wish I could've been stronger to hold out for longer. That damn SI, I stg…why must nature be like this? Why must we have survival instinct? I never wanted to be on this earth or in this world in the first place yet my body tries so hard to keep me alive, it's kind of funny
N is nembutal, it is a sleeping aid but an overdose would cause it to be a euthanasia drug. It got regulations placed and off of the market for the most part now due to people using it as an end of life drug and it has been replaced with benzodiazepines.

VSED (voluntary stopping eating and drinking) is a very painful method and recommended for the elderly because they are weaker, they will die sooner (~14 days). There are also some medications that can reduce the pain of starvation and dehydration and near the end of the process (near death) it'll be euphoric. You shouldn't do starvation without medical assistance. You'll give in to the hunger and eat something, same goes with thirst.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Starvation and dehydration is very hard to do and requires, based on what I read, a nurse around the clock basically with medication to give you to ease the pain and discomfort and anxiety.

D

Deleted member 65988

If I do something like drink SN, I know myself very well and know I won't be able to control myself if I panic suddenly and SI kicks in. I had it happen before. It's not under my own control. I am trying to figure out how to get far away from civilization, as that might be my only chance to use SN/
Fair enough, each to their own as to how one knows it'll effect them so this is a fair assessment on things. For many, it isn't as easy as drinking it and letting all happen, si is stronger in others.
Getting tired of the SN scaremongering. Your balanced post is a breath of fresh air.
Thank you, but I'm not sure others will see it that way, SN has been a popular thing to converse about because it's been a method that has been discussed numerous times with shifting narratives over time, some of it is purposeful scaremongering because it's easy to cause anxiety for someone who is sure it'll be their method until they see something that'll make them think otherwise however not all discussions are this way. I'm sure you've seen this since you've been around much longer than I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I cannot believe the amount of what I suspect is scaremongering here now. It wasn't this way three years ago.
I find it absolutely despicable.

D

Deleted member 65988

I cannot believe the amount of what I suspect is scaremongering here now. It wasn't this way three years ago.
I find it absolutely despicable.
Well, considering how much more popular this forum has become overtime, it isn't a surprise that a lot of it is scaremongering to deter people from using methods because it's easy to instill anxiety in people with failed method threads from relatively new accounts for example.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Well, considering how much more popular this forum has become overtime, it isn't a surprise that a lot of it is scaremongering to deter people from using methods because it's easy to instill anxiety in people with failed method threads from relatively new accounts for example.
From an account that is three days old, for example, they can go like this:

I just drank some SN. I'm not sure how much but it was two teaspoonfuls.
I only ate some cake and drank some coffee.
I can feel it working.
I'm going to lie down now but I feel dizzy.

Then the next day on the same thread:
I slept all night and woke up today and feel fine, just a little bit tired.

Or:
I just got back from the hospital. I got found and my dad took me there and they kept me overnight.
They gave me oxygen and then I went home. I feel ok now. I don't know why it didn't work.

Then everyone tries to guess why it didn't work.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

From an account that is three days old, for example, they can go like this:

I just drank some SN. I'm not sure how much but it was two teaspoonfuls.
I only ate some cake and drank some coffee.
I can feel it working.
I'm going to lie down now but I feel dizzy.

Then the next day on the same thread:
I slept all night and woke up today and feel fine, just a little bit tired.

Or:
I just got back from the hospital. I got found and my dad took me there and they kept me overnight.
They gave me oxygen and then I went home. I feel ok now. I don't know why it didn't work.

Then everyone tries to guess why it didn't work.
That it is how goes, the thread is posted with the two examples you made and then it's up to everyone to figure out what went wrong especially with details like if they ate any food or something before sn.

There has been a shift in narrative surrounding sn, I was sure someone else would see it like you have.

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Starvation and dehydration is very hard to do and requires, based on what I read, a nurse around the clock basically with medication to give you to ease the pain and discomfort and anxiety.
Ugh, why must it be so hard to die?
No, nembutal.
Oh okay, thanks for the clarification
N is nembutal, it is a sleeping aid but an overdose would cause it to be a euthanasia drug. It got regulations placed and off of the market for the most part now due to people using it as an end of life drug and it has been replaced with benzodiazepines.

VSED (voluntary stopping eating and drinking) is a very painful method and recommended for the elderly because they are weaker, they will die sooner (~14 days). There are also some medications that can reduce the pain of starvation and dehydration and near the end of the process (near death) it'll be euphoric. You shouldn't do starvation without medical assistance. You'll give in to the hunger and eat something, same goes with thirst.
Oh yeah, I've heard about nembutal being used in assisted suicides.

Ugh I want a method that is reliable with no chance of failure or error, and no chance of permanent damage when things go wrong (like no chance of paralysis, brain damage, or being bound to a wheelchair forever), which is why I was thinking about VSED. I know it's stupid but I wanted to give it a try at least

I also don't want a super gory method that results in damage to my body or like blood and gore everywhere, which was why I was thinking about VSED. I like the idea of slowly dissolving, and of just simply ceasing to exist by stopping your bodily processes and detaching from this earthly plane, but yeah I've read that VSED is really hard and results in damage as well if it doesn't succeed. Ugh why must it be so hard for (young) people to die? Ugh I know this sounds terrible but honestly I wish I had a terminal illness and that my health was terrible so I could have a way out. Why can there be no easy way out? This is so unfair….

Ugh why must methods be so inaccessible and risky? All I want is to die in peace….

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.