• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
wowowowo. i've been eagerly refreshing my tracking details for the past two weeks, my SN is almost at its final destination- which means it'll most likely be here by tomorrow afternoon. you guys don't understand how happy and relieved i was to see this…my mom won't be in the house so i can sneak it upstairs to my room without her knowing.. everything is slowly falling into place <3 it feels so great, knowing i'll leave this place soon with no regrets.

Attachments

• IMG_8762.jpeg
    IMG_8762.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 0
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
That is fortunate announcement! Glad for you and wishing you true blissful eternal peace with no more pains.💚

samicitchka

samicitchka

It Hurts Until it Doesn't.
Apr 14, 2024
Good luck! Can't wait for my day too! Very exciting that everything is falling into place for you. Gives me hope

Kriegsman

Kriegsman

The man who wanted to be loved
Apr 14, 2024
Will you please DM source please thank you

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It looks too big for a 25g...is it the picture making it look big?

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
Good for you. are you going to test it?

A

abcdefg1

Apr 15, 2024
UPDATE!!! SHES HERE! to my surprise it's 25g in each bottle so thankfully i don't have to spend money on a food scale! it is stored well~
Can you message me please? I would appreciate it

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
UPDATE!!! SHES HERE! to my surprise it's 25g in each bottle so thankfully i don't have to spend money on a food scale! it is stored well~
Congratz on putting your hands on SN, hope to receive mine as well ~ !

• Love
Reactions: bambibambam
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Have you also managed to source an AE? It's also an important puzzle piece.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Congrats! I'm jealous of the cute little bottles. Mine came in an ugly flat bag. So happy for you! :)

bahahaha yes, the packaging is quite cute. it was also very considerate of the seller to put 25g in each bottle, it saved me some money since i didn't wanna go through the trouble of buying a food scale just to measure some poison. =^=
Have you also managed to source an AE? It's also an important puzzle piece.

yep! a kind user on here was nice enough to send me a list of online pharmacies. i paid for my meto today, which should be here in 15-20 days (bummer) but at least i'll finally get meto. tbh it was harder than getting the SN itself.

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
That's great news for you. Any hints on where I can find these items? 😀