• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
wowowowo. i've been eagerly refreshing my tracking details for the past two weeks, my SN is almost at its final destination- which means it'll most likely be here by tomorrow afternoon. you guys don't understand how happy and relieved i was to see this…my mom won't be in the house so i can sneak it upstairs to my room without her knowing.. everything is slowly falling into place <3 it feels so great, knowing i'll leave this place soon with no regrets.

Attachments

• IMG_8762.jpeg
    IMG_8762.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 0
D

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
That is fortunate announcement! Glad for you and wishing you true blissful eternal peace with no more pains.💚

Kriegsman

Kriegsman

The man who wanted to be loved
Apr 14, 2024
Will you please DM source please thank you

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It looks too big for a 25g...is it the picture making it look big?

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
Good for you. are you going to test it?

A

abcdefg1

Apr 15, 2024
UPDATE!!! SHES HERE! to my surprise it's 25g in each bottle so thankfully i don't have to spend money on a food scale! it is stored well~
Can you message me please? I would appreciate it

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
UPDATE!!! SHES HERE! to my surprise it's 25g in each bottle so thankfully i don't have to spend money on a food scale! it is stored well~
Congratz on putting your hands on SN, hope to receive mine as well ~ !

• Love
Reactions: bambibambam
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Have you also managed to source an AE? It's also an important puzzle piece.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Congrats! I'm jealous of the cute little bottles. Mine came in an ugly flat bag. So happy for you! :)

bahahaha yes, the packaging is quite cute. it was also very considerate of the seller to put 25g in each bottle, it saved me some money since i didn't wanna go through the trouble of buying a food scale just to measure some poison. =^=
Have you also managed to source an AE? It's also an important puzzle piece.

yep! a kind user on here was nice enough to send me a list of online pharmacies. i paid for my meto today, which should be here in 15-20 days (bummer) but at least i'll finally get meto. tbh it was harder than getting the SN itself.

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
That's great news for you. Any hints on where I can find these items? 😀