• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This isn't the same with SN, it's a salt which is already ionized in the water (drinking). @Dying Knight explained the chemical reaction happening when SN is mixed with HCL (=stomach acid).

The whole process is complex but anyway enough NO2- will be absorbed.
Thank you for the reassurance ❤️🫂

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Not sure what to say. Once I am ready for CTB I dont give a fuck about the taste. I want to stop my suffering on this planet and could not care less about the taste of some sea water. WTF.

Is this another type of thread "dont use SN because it tastes horrible"???

Not sure if suffering is really that strong if one can spend half an hour writing poems about the taste.

Even Nembutal, the prime choice after SN tastes horrible. Probably even worse.
First of all it's about the taste affiliating with VOMITING that we are worried about. You can vomit due to the TASTE. If you vomit it all out it will not work. This is not something new and is basic about SN. This is literally basic common sense biology. This is why antiemetics are highly suggested and people STILL vomit. I LITERALLY mentioned that I felt nauseous. It's not all about the taste. 2nd of all you need to relax, everyones bodies are different and can have different reactions which can prevent CTB so yes TASTE is very important. AGAIN, I have autism, meaning I have sensory issues. It will effect me differently than it will effect you. I would be glad to take something that taste disgusting if it means that I won't have to worry about throwing up and failing. Just chill and think.
Antacids may reduce absorbtion of NO2- and its poisoning effect. If you want to reduce the amount of HCl in your stomach, I think, proton pump inhibitors (PPI), such as rabeprazole or pantoprazole, would be a better choice.

In case if you have gastritis with an increased level of acid, your stomach may be sensitive to irritating substances, such as NO which may be produced in the reaction

3NaNO2 + 3HCl → 2NO + HNO3 + H2O + 3NaCl

and PPI could help to reduce the negative effect. In case if the gastritis is caused by H. Pylori (it may be revealed via an analysis), eradication of H. Pylori by means of antibiotics combined with PPI would probably the best tactics, because it may reduce overreaction of your stomach on irritating substances a lot.
I don't understand, in the other post you were against SN and even making a mockery of it and now you want to attempt to help? I thought you hated the SN method?

Also Antacids were removed form the ppeh/protocol a while ago as they were deemed no longer useful by the author.
PPH suggests before drinking N, to take a sip of strong alcohol. Should work likewise for SN.

The alcohol will help to mask the strong taste. Remember, a sip. Not gulp or cup.
I have literally never heard of that infact people say to NOT take alcohol as it can contribute to more vomiting/symptoms/mess with absorption. A sip though, idk. Personally the taste of alcohol is disgusting to me so I think it would make it worse.
The whole process is complex but anyway enough NO2- will be absorbed.
Sorry are you saying enough SN(NO2) will be absorbed with antacids or without?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, avaruus and リンさん
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I don't understand, in the other post you were against SN and even making a mockery of it and now you want to attempt to help? I thought you hated the SN method?
I definitely don't like this method (meaning its practical application; the theoretical part of it is quite interesting), but this doesn't mean that I wish you sufferings for choosing it )) People deserve helping despite that I may dislike some their decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obliviate
D

Deleted member 65988

I definitely don't like this method (meaning its practical application; the theoretical part of it is quite interesting), but this doesn't mean that I wish you sufferings for choosing it )) People deserve helping despite that I may dislike some their decisions.
You may not like it but what other options are people left with anyway because it's not like we have a catalogue to choose from for peaceful methods we can use at any moment or time, a lot of them require some level of preparation, be it mentally or obtaining the items needed for it.
Still don't see what necessitated dying knight calling people "fans of sn" when this method has been discussion for a few years now, good or bad. You don't like the method, we get it but that doesn't mean you should call people fans of it for whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Guys Please, I wanted this post to be specifically about techniques for ingesting SN and it's turning into a debate about other things about SN such as antacids and stomach acid when it's been established that it is out of the protocol which is just aiding my anxiety at even more at these last minute changes as I am second guessing myself now. I am leaving next week and I don't want my last days to be spent arguing. I understand that people want to help but I don't have much time left. I still yet have to try the oragel. ALso I am thinking of trying 50mL instead BUT that means that it will be more concentrated.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Teleftaía Anapnoí and avaruus
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Update:
I tried again from the same glass I had of salt from yesterday I think some of it evaporated but there was still some left.
I tried it again with the skinny straw and it worked better than the first attempt, I just pushed it further at the corner back of my mouth, the down side is that sucking it and the you can still taste the salt at the back of the tongue when swallowing. I'm trying to figure out how to swallow while also sucking because when I swallow I have to take the straw out of my mouth. I tried sucking also while swallowing it sounds a bit weird but is technical when actually doing it. I again also tried small gulps which worked better than the straw for the taste.

I tried the oragel, I put a little bit of oragel on my tongue (couldn't reach too far back of the tongue) I'm not sure how long you are suppose to wait but I waited a few mins until I felt it was numb and then took a sip and helped with the taste and even more so with a small gulp. I also have to take a sip of water after every gulp. The problem is that it washed away the numbness so idk how to use oragel correctly........how long are you suppose to wait? If after every sip it's gonna wash away then what's the point?

I feel nauseous but no vomiting, not even yesterday.

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
Update:
I tried again from the same glass I had of salt from yesterday I think some of it evaporated but there was still some left.
I tried it again with the skinny straw and it worked better than the first attempt, I just pushed it further at the corner back of my mouth, the down side is that sucking it and the you can still taste the salt at the back of the tongue when swallowing. I'm trying to figure out how to swallow while also sucking because when I swallow I have to take the straw out of my mouth. I tried sucking also while swallowing it sounds a bit weird but is technical when actually doing it. I again also tried small gulps which worked better than the straw for the taste.

I tried the oragel, I put a little bit of oragel on my tongue (couldn't reach too far back of the tongue) I'm not sure how long you are suppose to wait but I waited a few mins until I felt it was numb and then took a sip and helped with the taste and even more so with a small gulp. I also have to take a sip of water after every gulp. The problem is that it washed away the numbness so idk how to use oragel correctly........how long are you suppose to wait? If after every sip it's gonna wash away then what's the point?

I feel nauseous but no vomiting, not even yesterday.
"Ifeel nauseous but no vomiting, not even yesterday"

That's good I think you got your goal

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
"Ifeel nauseous but no vomiting, not even yesterday"

That's good I think you got your goal
Yea but then again I didn't drink the entire 20g in one sitting. I also did it with no meds so if it tastes exactly like this which I am assuming it does, hopefully I'll be fine. My stomach does hurt after though and had some diarrhea and I had to drink some pepto bismol. So Idk......antacids? I'm so confused it's so frustrating.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
Lol, and the direct agressive posts of the other users are fine?

I am suffering as well and I suffer immensily if someone tells wrong information about suicide methods.

After all, nobody of us knows who is real here or not. So stop spreading unsourced info and panic.
arguing with a mod is a great way to pass the time bud please do continue youll definitely win

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
Look up one of my posts about my attempt in august. I held it in my mouth but didn't swallow. Its salty and awful. Spit it out, and if you swallow a little, at worst it'll leave you with a headache.

Frankly my dear, just gulp it down like you want to get absolutely smashed on some liquor. The real question is, can you mix in any sweetner to make it more bearable, or will it spoil the SN?

loterius

loterius

-
Sep 21, 2023
You must think as if this is the nicest pint of booze you will ever drink, just before you hulp it down. Just think at of it like its the nicest drink ever, after not having drinks for 2 days. 👍

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sorry are you saying enough SN(NO2) will be absorbed with antacids or without?
The poisonous "part" of SN is the nitrite anion NO2-

This will be absorbed in any case.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Many antacids use Al(OH)3​ which may produce the following chain of reactions:

3HCl + Al(OH)3​ → AlCl3​ + 3H2​O
2AlCl3​ + 6NaNO2​ + 3H2​O → 2Al(OH)3​ + 6NaCl + 3NO2​ + 3NO

Converting HCl to AlCl3​ doesn't look really helpful.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Look up one of my posts about my attempt in august. I held it in my mouth but didn't swallow. Its salty and awful. Spit it out, and if you swallow a little, at worst it'll leave you with a headache.

Frankly my dear, just gulp it down like you want to get absolutely smashed on some liquor. The real question is, can you mix in any sweetner to make it more bearable, or will it spoil the SN?
There was a guy on here from a while ago that drank a bunch of coke with it and it was working for him but he called for help. Obviously it's not recommended you do that but I'm also thinking after every time you drink you can lick a candy or something.?

So I'm assuming SN tastes exactly like very concentrated salt water.

I mentioned before that I said fuck it and took small gulps and it helped to avoid the tongue for the taste which so far seems to be the best method amongst the tools.
The poisonous "part" of SN is the nitrite anion NO2-

This will be absorbed in any case.
Many antacids use Al(OH)3​ which may produce the following chain of reactions:

3HCl + Al(OH)3​ → AlCl3​ + 3H2​O
2AlCl3​ + 6NaNO2​ + 3H2​O → 2Al(OH)3​ + 6NaCl + 3NO2​ + 3NO

Converting HCl to AlCl3​ doesn't look really helpful.
So when attempting my trials both times my stomach hurt and I got diarrhea and there has also been cases of people being found with their feces. I'm still having diarrhea the next morning and I only drank what was remaining. I also did complete the 20g day after the other. I guess I can say I have a sensitive stomach so I'm thinking maybe antacids might help me but it would just take SN longer to absorb? I am going to be using all these other medications. The main reason antacids was removed was due to it decreasing the absorption time correct? But I'm assuming not by too much because the previous attempts with that were studied by pph were done with antacids and were regardless successful. Overall its so much medications and def an overkill.

Last edited:
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
First of all it's about the taste affiliating with VOMITING that we are worried about. You can vomit due to the TASTE. If you vomit it all out it will not work. This is not something new and is basic about SN. This is literally basic common sense biology. This is why antiemetics are highly suggested and people STILL vomit. I LITERALLY mentioned that I felt nauseous. It's not all about the taste. 2nd of all you need to relax, everyones bodies are different and can have different reactions which can prevent CTB so yes TASTE is very important. AGAIN, I have autism, meaning I have sensory issues. It will effect me differently than it will effect you. I would be glad to take something that taste disgusting if it means that I won't have to worry about throwing up and failing. Just chill and think.

Have you ever thought about using a capsule? Those jelly pills, you know? You would have to take several at once and ensure the shortest possible time between swallowing them. But you won't taste it. This does not eliminate the use of anti-emetics. I also have food restrictions, I vomit very easily. I think I'll end up going with this option

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Have you ever thought about using a capsule? Those jelly pills, you know? You would have to take several at once and ensure the shortest possible time between swallowing them. But you won't taste it. This does not eliminate the use of anti-emetics. I also have food restrictions, I vomit very easily. I think I'll end up going with this option
It was a discussion on here before but since there was no clinical scientific evidence behind it working, only theory, many people avoid that route. We mostly go off of what we know. I think there are people here that want to try it but it's definitely a risk. Enteric capsules were the ones spoken about to be used. Swallowing that many capsules along with so many others meds is also worrisome.

D

Deleted member 65988

But I'm assuming not by too much because the previous attempts with that were studied by pph were done with antacids and were regardless successful. Overall its so much medications and def an overkill.
There have been such cases where they were done with antacids and they were successful so I don't see the harm in having them in your regimen either. Do you have benzos too?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
You must think as if this is the nicest pint of booze you will ever drink, just before you hulp it down. Just think at of it like its the nicest drink ever, after not having drinks for 2 days. 👍
Lol I wish my adhd/autistic brain would think like this. Instead it likes to overanalzye every goddamn thing. Once the awful taste hits the mouth it sends a cringe/trigger down my body
There have been such cases where they were done with antacids and they were successful so I don't see the harm in having them in your regimen either. Do you have benzos too?
I do. To add on top of my other million issues I also have a panic attack disorder so I have my benzos saved up.

D

Deleted member 65988

Perhaps this can be an option to look at in order to not get too overwhelmed by the taste. I'll just take mint before hand or something, I've already tasted a little bit of it but it's the aftertaste that is a bit of a worry.
I do. To add on top of my other million issues I also have a panic attack disorder so I have my benzos saved up.
I'm sorry about that, is it Clona or Lora?
I've got Alpra ready to go since and it has proven useful for people who took sn and were found dead instead of calling for help so I'm sure it does help ease anxiety.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Perhaps this can be an option to look at in order to not get too overwhelmed by the taste. I'll just take mint before hand or something, I've already tasted a little bit of it but it's the aftertaste that is a bit of a worry.
Honestly I'm thinking of just licking tiny bits of maple syrup after every gulp. I'm not understanding how to use the oragel if it's just gonna wash away after every gulp......or should I wait longer for the effects? Idk I'll try again.
I've already tasted a little bit of it but it's the aftertaste that is a bit of a worry.
wait you tasted SN? I was honeslty thinking of tasting like a couple tiny grains to see what I'm dealing with. I've literally had it for a whole year.
I'm sorry about that, is it Clona or Lora?
I've got Alpra ready to go since and it has proven useful for people who took sn and were found dead instead of calling for help so I'm sure it does help ease anxiety.
I have my clona which works wonders for me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

wait you tasted SN? I was honeslty thinking of tasting like a couple tiny grains to see what I'm dealing with. I've literally had it for a whole year
I did just that, tiny flakes fell out of my bottle as I was trying to see if it was rock hard so I used a scissor to unclump it, after I closed it, it tastes salty with a slightly weird aftertaste but nothing too bad. Just real salty is the main thing I can remember from it.
Honestly I'm thinking of just licking tiny bits of maple syrup after every gulp. I'm not understanding how to use the oragel if it's just gonna wash away after every gulp......or should I wait longer for the effects? Idk I'll try again.
You mean as part of your current testing run?
I'm using a mint or gum of sorts so maybe that should be it for me. Someone did use Nutella which surprised me but hey, each to their own.
I have my clona which works wonders for me
PM me if you'd like to see the articles I've got, I have Xanax which should be enough considering my tolerance is low for it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That sounds like a good idea but it has a big flaw imo. You don't know how fast those capsules will dissolve in your stomach. That's kinda "timed reaction". The actual effects of SN likely could start much later, there could also be vomiting and yet undissolved capsules could be vomited as well. This is just what comes to my mind thinking about it.

So when attempting my trials both times my stomach hurt and I got diarrhea and there has also been cases of people being found with their feces. I'm still having diarrhea the next morning and I only drank what was remaining. I also did complete the 20g day after the other. I guess I can say I have a sensitive stomach so I'm thinking maybe antacids might help me but it would just take SN longer to absorb? I am going to be using all these other medications. The main reason antacids was removed was due to it decreasing the absorption time correct? But I'm assuming not by too much because the previous attempts with that were studied by pph were done with antacids and were regardless successful. Overall its so much medications and def an overkill.
The whole process is complex and there are many chemical reactions ongoing after ingesting SN and the body starts fighting the poison right after detecting it. The fact is in most cases there is enough nitrite (NO2-) absorbed that leads to death after some time by destroying the blood cells disabling them to transport oxygen.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí and Deleted member 65988
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Why oragel instead of sore throat spray? It wouldn't wash away for awhile. It may not mask completely but would probably help more.

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
That sounds like a good idea but it has a big flaw imo. You don't know how fast those capsules will dissolve in your stomach. That's kinda "timed reaction". The actual effects of SN likely could start much later, there could also be vomiting and yet undissolved capsules could be vomited as well. This is just what comes to my mind thinking about it.
Yeap, i think about it too. But I did some research and found out that gelatin capsules dissolve in around 15-20 minutes. If you take 3 capsules at a time, ingest the next 3 as quickly as possible. They will all be dissolved for the same period of time. But that's just theory. I did a test with tobacco rolling silk, marijuana, etc. Roll up some kratom and swallow. But that wouldn't work for SN, the tissue paper dissolves very quickly and you would feel the effects of the SN before you even take the next one. With capsules I think it's easier.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I guess I can say I have a sensitive stomach so I'm thinking maybe antacids might help me but it would just take SN longer to absorb?
Many antacids contain Al(OH)3 or Mg(OH)2 or their combination. These substances are known for capability of reducing absorption of other substances, but I don't know how much they may affect absorption of NO2- in particular.

If the whole purpose of using an antacid is to prevent the undesirable reaction

3NaNO2 + 3HCl → 2NO + HNO3 + H2O + 3NaCl

that produces irritating substances NO and HNO3 which potentially may cause discomfort, then Al(OH)3 is probably not a good choice, because it may cause other funny chain of reactions where it won't be even consumed, working like a catalyst and producing NO and NO2 with nearly the same irritating effect.

Mg(OH)2 seems to be a better option, because the exchange

MgCl2 + 2NaNO2 → 2NaCl + Mg(NO2)2

doesn't look so bad at the first glance. Not sure about possible hydrolysis of Mg(NO2)2 though.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Why oragel instead of sore throat spray? It wouldn't wash away for awhile. It may not mask completely but would probably help more.
Yeah I'm thinking of getting throat spray instead. I've never used it before but I read about accidentally swallowing oragel (which I mean some of it gets swallowed anyways) and someone said it restricted their breathing........but throat spray (as it is for sore throats) is ok to be swallowed correct? But the spray I feel in theory can also just be washed away like the oragel. I can give it a shot.
You mean as part of your current testing run?
I'm using a mint or gum of sorts so maybe that should be it for me. Someone did use Nutella which surprised me but hey, each to their own.
Current to test it and also when I actually do it. I was thinking of chewing gum but I need a little something after each gulp. Outlook56 recommended putting a bit of toothpaste on the tongue after which can also work.

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Update:

I have literally all materials now incase, I have antacids, throat spray and even vitamin C supplements now incase I fail. I made another glass of 20g of pink salt in 100mL of water. I gulped down more than half of it and well it wasn't pleasant. I saved the rest to try with the throat spray later. My stomach hurt pretty bad after drinking it and I felt nauseous. My SI started kicking in and I began to question everything. I licked some maple syrup which helped a bit. One thing is that I HAVE to drink water after each gulp. I layed down and gently rubbed/massaged my stomach/belly and it helped a lot with the nausea and pain. It felt so peaceful I felt like I could die right then and there and I fell asleep but I had diarrhea. Everytime I attempt this, I got stomach pains and diarrhea. So I probably will be found with feces. I took an antacid but I still don't know if I should take antacids with my protocol. I did all this with just a half of klonopin that I took in the morning no other meds. I'm surprised I did not throw up. But I wonder how actual SN will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Update:

I have literally all materials now incase, I have antacids, throat spray and even vitamin C supplements now incase I fail. I made another glass of 20g of pink salt in 100mL of water. I gulped down more than half of it and well it wasn't pleasant. I saved the rest to try with the throat spray later. My stomach hurt pretty bad after drinking it and I felt nauseous. My SI started kicking in and I began to question everything. I licked some maple syrup which helped a bit. One thing is that I HAVE to drink water after each gulp. I layed down and gently rubbed/massaged my stomach/belly and it helped a lot with the nausea and pain. It felt so peaceful I felt like I could die right then and there and I fell asleep but I had diarrhea. Everytime I attempt this, I got stomach pains and diarrhea. So I probably will be found with feces. I took an antacid but I still don't know if I should take antacids with my protocol. I did all this with just a half of klonopin that I took in the morning no other meds. I'm surprised I did not throw up. But I wonder how actual SN will be.

Salt is pretty much a laxative so you're going to have diarrhea. It's not that you have a weak stomach or anything, this happens to everyone! Salt water flushes are done before fasting, I've done it myself for health reasons. It will definitely help with that since you need to fast anyways. It's literally the quickest laxative I've tried in my life and cleans you out pretty well! It usually lasted for an hour or so when I did it.

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Salt is pretty much a laxative so you're going to have diarrhea. It's not that you have a weak stomach or anything, this happen to everyone! Salt water flushes are done before fasting, I've done it myself for health reasons. It will definitely help with that since you need to fast anyways. It's literally the quickest laxative I've tried in my life and cleans you out pretty well! It usually lasted for an hour or so when I did it.
Ah salt is a laxative I did not know that. Interesting. But then how would that help when it comes down to the SN method? I have tried these trials when I haven't ate anything for long hours. It's come to the point where I barely eat anymore. So it's pretty much following the actual fasting protocol and I still had diarrhea and painful stomach pain. Since SN is a salt, maybe that's why antacids were put in the protocol in the first place?

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Ah salt is a laxative I did not know that. Interesting. But then how would that help when it comes down to the SN method? I have tried these trials when I haven't ate anything for long hours. It's come to the point where I barely eat anymore. So it's pretty much following the actual fasting protocol and I still had diarrhea and painful stomach pain. Since SN is a salt, maybe that's why antacids were put in the protocol in the first place?

Since you're supposed to fast beforehand, I think that's to help prevent vomiting and absorb the SN. Having a clear stomach is ideal I think… I'm not positive, just assuming. Even if you haven't eaten for awhile, you still have something in your tummy. I've done many cleanses and fasts, I would be blown away how I still had bowel movements without eating anything. Just wanted to let you know that it's a normal thing for salt to do and wasn't sure you knew it was a laxative!