• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Since you're supposed to fast beforehand, I think that's to help prevent vomiting and absorb the SN. Having a clear stomach is ideal I think… I'm not positive, just assuming. Even if you haven't eaten for awhile, you still have something in your tummy. I've done many cleanses and fasts, I would be blown away how I still had bowel movements without eating anything. Just wanted to let you know that it's a normal thing for salt to do and wasn't sure you knew it was a laxative!
I'm aware of the purpose of the fasting with the SN protocol my concern is just with the diarrhea and stomach pains regardless of how long you've eaten. My friend on here CTBed with SN and he had absolutely no appetite and wouldn't eat for days (he would have to force himself to eat the tiniest things and he was actually concerned that not having anything in the stomach and his constipated bowels and indigestion would effect SN. I have no idea what went down when he ctbed. Thank you for any help though

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I'm aware of the purpose of the fasting with the SN protocol my concern is just with the diarrhea and stomach pains regardless of how long you've eaten. My friend on here CTBed with SN and he had absolutely no appetite and wouldn't eat for days (he would have to force himself to eat the tiniest things and he was actually concerned that not having anything in the stomach and his constipated bowels and indigestion would effect SN. I have no idea what went down when he ctbed. Thank you for any help though

Stop testing drinking salt and hopefully your stomach calms down.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Update:

Apparently after reading other threads on people's taste testing with SN it's not as bad as actual salt........and does Himalayan pink salt taste saltier than regular salt?

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Update:
I made another glass of 20g of pink salt in 100mL of water. I gulped down more than half of it and well it wasn't pleasant.
Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but you should be mindful not to over tax your kidneys and raising your blood pressure with the sodium overload. Drinking salt water on an empty stomach may cause nausea and vomiting. You may also experience cramping, bloating, and dehydration.
Update:

Apparently after reading other threads on people's taste testing with SN it's not as bad as actual salt........and does Himalayan pink salt taste saltier than regular salt?
No it doesn't, its much milder in taste in my experience.

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but you should be mindful not to over tax your kidneys and raising your blood pressure with the sodium overload. Drinking salt water on an empty stomach may cause nausea and vomiting. You may also experience cramping, bloating, and dehydration.

No it doesn't, its much milder in taste in my experience.
Yes I am trying to be careful not to go overboard but I am getting anxious and wanna be prepared so I'm trying to get conditioned to the taste and process. I managed to buy myself some more time which means I can prepare myself more carefully.

And what tastes milder? The SN to the salt solution or pink salt to regular salt?

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
And what tastes milder? The SN to the salt solution or pink salt to regular salt?
Pink himalayan salt tastes much milder than regular standard table salt. Like there is a very significant difference between the two in terms of salty taste.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Pink himalayan salt tastes much milder than regular standard table salt. Like there is a very significant difference between the two in terms of salty taste.
That's interesting, people are saying the opposite.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
That's interesting, people are saying the opposite.
I think you could see it for yourself quite easily. Just compare both when you are eating your next regular meal. In my experience, it would take at least double the quantity of pink himalayan salt to get a similar salty taste to regular standard salt (white sea salt thats is).

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
PM me if you'd like to see the articles I've got, I have Xanax which should be enough considering my tolerance is low for it.
Hey I messaged you not sure if you are getting them
They removed antacids from the regimen due to a debate on their usefulness, some say that the high acidity in the stomach speeds up absorption while others say otherwise.

But, in my opinion, I think the low acidity actually interupts the absorption. If you don't have enough stomach acid, you can't digest food properly or absorb its nutrients, this is what happens for normal food and I'm convinced that it is the same for SN.

I think its best to keep antacids in the regimen but also its best to keep the protocol as simple as possible as too many medications can cause nausea.
Wait I don't understand, you're saying in your opinion that LOW ACIDITY interrupts absorption but then you think it's best to keep antacids in the regimen when antacids lower stomach acidity or neutralizes it..........?

Last edited: