• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Ok so I was thinking 50ml isn't alot so diluting 20g seems like a task so I measure out 50ml cold tap exactly using my methadone cups which are in 5ml increments,and then tare my newly colibrated scale to within 000.02g using a 200g weight so again very accurate. I went overboard to be safe and measure out 30g of SN and not the reccomended 25gram to show that 25 doesn't need 100ml or what just gives you more to swallow. 50ml is one golp and gonealso another reason being if that dissolves then anything less will easier so...

I mixed the 50ml into clear glass once it was about room tem,used glass so you could see on pics and less chance of any reeaction So about 2 minutes at most of stirring it was all dissolved,it leaves the water a yellow tinge.so one photos is no flash just cup the other pic uses flash to show my finger behind so you can see how clear it is. 50ml is certainly a good indicator as the amount of SN that mixed it perfectly was 30g so if you need less than that 50ml.will certainly do it.hope it shows ok as seems dieerwnt to when I did the blood pics No flash   Copy Withflash   Copy

Last edited:
Reactions: highlyvolatile, DaFloof, LMLN and 1 other person
S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Ok so I was thinking 50ml isn't alot so diluting 20g seems like a task so I measure out 50ml cold tap exactly using my methadone cups which are in 5ml increments,and then tare my newly colibrated scale to within 000.02g using a 200g weight so again very accurate. I went overboard to be safe and measure out 30g of SN and not the reccomended 25gram to show that 25 doesn't need 100ml or what just gives you more to swallow. 50ml is one golp and gonealso another reason being if that dissolves then anything less will easier so...

I mixed the 50ml into clear glass once it was about room tem,used glass so you could see on pics and less chance of any reeaction So about 2 minutes at most of stirring it was all dissolved,it leaves the water a yellow tinge.so one photos is no flash just cup the other pic uses flash to show my finger behind so you can see how clear it is. 50ml is certainly a good indicator as the amount of SN that mixed it perfectly was 30g so if you need less than that 50ml.will certainly do it.hope it shows ok as seems dieerwnt to when I did the blood picsView attachment 29129View attachment 29130
As I foot nore i now sort of really understand why some say use 100ml of water even if 50ml dissolves it,I stopped a bit and the test of the 30mg in 50ml even surprised me by how salty and strong it was even after just a sip I had to was my.mouth out lol. I would probably recommend drinking it down fast even at 100ml and then straight to gargle moutch was for a minute. I was like sea water x10. But before getting all scaremongering I have the caveat that I tried it at the very top end of concentration of SN so don't be that put off just use a little more water and have mouthwash ready for after

Reactions: littlelady774