• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Since the SN arrived I've been making preparations, but last time, I backed out without reaching the scheduled day. Under no circumstances I intent to seek for medical help, as that'd cause me multiple problems, so I've been wondering if there is anything within my reach to do if I eventually ingest SN and regret my decision.

Sorry if it sounds dumb, but I want to be as ready as possible,and being aware of possible problems and their solutions is personally helpful to me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I imagine you could try and force yourself to vomit somehow. How exactly, though, no idea.

Reactions: ecmnesia
S

shorecomingsee yah

Sep 21, 2020
you can buy methylene blue but thats kinda risky doing it your self cause i think they give it to you in a shot. also you could take vitamin c. probally better to go to hospitail and say it was a accident

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia and Rn110bg101
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Anyone know how much Methylene Blue would be necessary to reverse 15 or 25g of SN? I actually have some on hand (it's a nootropic).

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's going to be useless for this purpose unless you have an IV infusion. OP, the answer, which I know you don't want to hear, is be sure before you take it. Barring that, it is medical intervention or nearly certain success. After 5-10 minutes MAX, enough has already exited your stomach, so induced vomiting is nearly pointless. Other measures would only prolong the unpleasantness and not likely change the outcome, save for medical intervention.

Reactions: fly away, LittleBabyNothing, ecmnesia and 6 others
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
It's going to be useless for this purpose unless you have an IV infusion. OP, the answer, which I know you don't want to hear, is be sure before you take it. Barring that, it is medical intervention or nearly certain success. After 5-10 minutes MAX, enough has already exited your stomach, so induced vomiting is nearly pointless. Other measures would only prolong the unpleasantness and not likely change the outcome, save for medical intervention.
Yes, this! You really just need to be sure or be willing to call the paramedics if you truly cannot take whatever symptoms or SI. There is no logical or viable way to treat SN poisoning at home especially at 20-25g.

Reactions: ecmnesia, greyhound and GoodPersonEffed