• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I'd say hotel, yeah the room will need to be investigated by the police but they would rule ctb pretty quick and they'll remove you so it's a win. Should give you enough time to do it longs you hang the do not disturb sign

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Wouldn't the groaning or moaning/grunting sounds that we do while unconscious alert people in the adjacent rooms, ending you up in a state of being caught? hotel walls are so thin and not insulated properly most of the time

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I'd say hotel room but it's easy to get caught in both places. The car is gonna make the situation really uncomfortable and messy, unlike a proper room. The best I can suggest is take a hotel room that's on a high floor and do it during the night, but this won't guarantee a success.

T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Hotel or car somebody's going to have to find you unless you leave a delayed email or something to the authorities telling them where you will be, so you may as well spend every last bit of cash you have on the most expensive spa resort hotel you can afford take full advantage of everything they have to offer, totally spoil yourself during the day and go to sleep at night never to wake up in the morning again.

C

Cody Jones

Existing is exhausting...
Mar 15, 2024
I'd say hotel room but it's easy to get caught in both places. The car is gonna make the situation really uncomfortable and messy, unlike a proper room. The best I can suggest is take a hotel room that's on a high floor and do it during the night, but this won't guarantee a success.
Why on a high floor? Genuine question

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
The hotels having thin walls scare me for SN. Wouldn't people be more likely to hear you at night when their beds are literally right next to yours on the opposite side of the walls? I was thinking a penthouse / air bnb type situation might be better but it's a lot of money for a CTB. But - worth it surely for higher success rate of not being found. High floor corner room for a hotel room is better choice I'm guessing if it must be a hotel, but I'm very very reluctant to do a hotel especially as someone here I think said he was found by the hotel room next door calling reception on him when they heard him crash onto the floor and make noises.

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
Hotel in the country I grew up in. I hate the fact that some poor soul will have to find my lifeless body but I don't have much choice. I don't know of any secluded spots I could just camp out in until SN kicks in. At least it won't be messy.

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I think maybe is better in car, far away from people .. maybe in hotel somebody could hear me.. and try to save me

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori