• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

endless_knot

endless_knot

Nov 3, 2020
Before someone tells me to search it up, I've looked through countless threads and the main thing people are suggesting is to get through a reshipper but then I'm seeing people say that the reshipper refused to ship it. Also, it seems that the popular crafts site has purged all mention of SN

If anyone could help, it'd be insanely appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, sourpink and dropdeadfred
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I am in the same place as you. No one has commented yet on my thread about wether or not "technical grade" SN will work. If someone can confirm that or not, and if my bottle gets through customs, we'll know something can reach us...

Reactions: sadworld and sourpink
endless_knot

endless_knot

Nov 3, 2020
I am in the same place as you. No one has commented yet on my thread about wether or not "technical grade" SN will work. If someone can confirm that or not, and if my bottle gets through customs, we'll know something can reach us...

I've been reading through different threads and it seems like they're really cracking down on it and seizing them..

Hopefully you get yours

Reactions: sadworld, sourpink, Echo and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
You are not allowed to name any sources.

Last edited:
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
I've been reading through different threads and it seems like they're really cracking down on it and seizing them..

Hopefully you get yours
If you really wanna know it it's going to work you can get the pH test thats talked about in the peaceful pill Handbook from exit