phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I live very close to the mountains and during winter it easily gets below zero there. I was thinking about going up in the mountains, take SN, wait a bit and by the time I start to feel the effects, I take off most of the clothes, so in case I won't die from SN alone, I will die for sure because of hypothermia. I'm also sure the lack of oxygenation blood caused by SN will speed up the cooling of the body (but maybe here I'm wrong).

What y'all think?

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Hm..just do test for sn before ctb and if your sn is good, dont worry. I think you dont need hypothermia

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I live very close to the mountains and during winter it easily gets below zero there. I was thinking about going up in the mountains, take SN, wait a bit and by the time I start to feel the effects, I take off most of the clothes, so in case I won't die from SN alone, I will die for sure because of hypothermia. I'm also sure the lack of oxygenation blood caused by SN will speed up the cooling of the body (but maybe here I'm wrong).

What y'all think?
I don't think it's necessary to get hypothermia, but speaking for myself, in my case, I would drink a lot of alcohol to warm up my body and then take some strong sleeping pills to sleep for a long time in the snow and preferably in a remote place with temperatures below zero.

But of course, it is recommended to do some tests beforehand, such as your resistance to alcohol and how long you will stay asleep due to the sleeping pills, as there is a risk of waking up during frostbite and that would not be pleasant at all.

I think if it were in high, icy mountains where the air becomes thinner, the process would be easier. An example is Everest, where several adventurers lost their lives due to the extreme cold. May they be resting in peace now.