ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Say what now? I was referring to what the op posted in his original thread, genius. Do your research before tossing around your fancy words. Also, look up the word sarcasm in the dictionary.

I wasn't criticizing the Mexican health system, I was expressing sarcasm after reading the op's claims in his original thread. The claims are outrageous.

His report sounds about right.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I wasn't criticizing the Mexican health system, I was expressing sarcasm after reading the op's claims in his original thread.
Nvm then. There are people that think like that and therefore I did not sense the sarcasm. :))

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
Nvm then. There are people that think like that and therefore I did not sense the sarcasm. :))
I believe this happened and they are lucky op is still alive with the lack of knowledge of dumb operator and mother that doesn't express concerns enough for help.

Reactions: Saed
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I believe this happened and they are lucky op is still alive with the lack of knowledge of dumb operator and mother that doesn't express concerns enough for help.
Mother: "Hello? Help, my son just took an unknown poison, is in extreme pain and is turning blue."
Operator: "Oh that doesn't sound so bad! No need for an ambulance, just let him sleep it off. Bye!"

Any medical system that responds like that would be stifled in prosecutions and law suits. This simply wouldn't happen. However, to each his own, I guess.

Reactions: puppy9 and Saed
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Mother: "Hello? Help, my son just took an unknown poison, is in extreme pain and is turning blue."
Operator: "Oh that doesn't sound so bad! No need for an ambulance, just let him sleep it off. Bye!"

Any medical system that responds like that would be stifled in prosecutions and law suits. This simply wouldn't happen. However, to each his own, I guess.
I mean i received like a thousand comments like yours, I just don't know what to tell you. My mother was calmed, she used to be a paramedic, and after i posted it here I asked her why she wouldn't ask for an ambulance and she said it was because she believed the telephone operator, and she was right because I'm here. Also lawsuits and prosecutions aren't really common in Mexico. You need to have a lot of time and money for that and they still won't get you anywhere. It is what it is. But like I said the thousand commenters who think like you do, if you already believe whatever you want, there's nothing I can do. You're all set.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I mean i received like a thousand comments like yours, I just don't know what to tell you. My mother was calmed, she used to be a paramedic, and after i posted it here I asked her why she wouldn't ask for an ambulance and she said it was because she believed the telephone operator, and she was right because I'm here. Also lawsuits and prosecutions aren't really common in Mexico. You need to have a lot of time and money for that and they still won't get you anywhere. It is what it is. But like I said the thousand commenters who think like you do, if you already believe whatever you want, there's nothing I can do. You're all set.
All righty then.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I tried SN once, took a big sip and felt like almost dying, I didn't, but it was uncomfortable and painful as fuck, and the thing is, my survival instinct kicked in and screamed for help. Suppose I want to try it again, this time for real, how do I NOT ask for help when the pain kicks in? Trust and believe SN is uncomfortable and painful as fuck. I want to do it in a hotel room but I want to stop when my SI kicks in.

I really felt like using the word "idiot" in my reply but someone beat me to it so I just won't bother.

Is there a guide? Yes. Does it say to take 3 grams? No.

Sorry for my bluntness.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, autumnal, Saed and 1 other person
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I really felt like using the word "idiot" in my reply but someone beat me to it so I just won't bother.

Is there a guide? Yes. Does it say to take 3 grams? No.

Sorry for my bluntness.
Don't be sorry. I too hate this type of fear mongering. They don't even try to make it sound plausible, taking us for fools.

Reactions: puppy9, autumnal and HadEnough1974
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
No it isnt xenophobic in the last, dont start with that leftist shit.

It's not xenophobic to describe aspects of a country that are objectively worse compared to others.

Saying 'Mexicans are lazier than Americans' is subjective and xenophobic.

Saying 'The Mexican healthcare system is more poorly funded/has more poor outcomes than the American one' is objectively measureable by statistics.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide and Saed
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It's not xenophobic to describe aspects of a country that are objectively worse compared to others.

Saying 'Mexicans are lazier than Americans' is subjective and xenophobic.

Saying 'The Mexican healthcare system is more poorly funded/has more poor outcomes than the American one' is objectively measureable by statistics.

He didn't actually say it like that, and didn't mean it like that either. What he is trying to do is to dismiss someone's experience with SN by stating that had this person actually taken SN, even only 3 grams, they would have died since the Mexican healthcare system is so (allegedly) bad.

Also, I said it was a bit xenophobic. Not a lot, just a bit. But it doesn't matter. The main point is that what he said was silly, and it absolutely 100% was.
No it isnt xenophobic in the last, dont start with that leftist shit.
Leftism is great. Black lives matter, Biden 2020, Empathy is cool, Ben Shapiro is a little bitch:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Reactions: archipelago
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
He didn't actually say it like that, and didn't mean it like that either. What he is trying to do is to dismiss someone's experience with SN by stating that had this person actually taken SN, even only 3 grams, they would have died since the Mexican healthcare system is so (allegedly) bad.

Also, I said it was a bit xenophobic. Not a lot, just a bit. But it doesn't matter. The main point is that what he said was silly, and it absolutely 100% was.

Leftism is great. Black lives matter, Biden 2020, Empathy is cool, Ben Shapiro is a little bitch:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Obviously the way he worded it was a lot more casual and emotive, but I certainly don't think that precludes him having a meaning similar to that given in my example. And it's certainly possible for him to be arguing two separate aspects at once, firstly that Mexico's healthcare system is bad, and secondly that OP is faking in his account of taking SN. My comments are only about the first aspect not being inherently xenophobic. I don't have any opinion here on the second aspect.

Incidentally, I'm very left-leaning in my political views, and don't share @ceelo's opinions on leftism itself.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020

Christ you political tribalists just never turn off do you? Although not gonna lie getting a laugh out of this place being i'll bank 90% + left leaning secular atheists which proves the statistic that atheism is the highest suicide rate of all denominations and liberal men are statistically the most miserable people by FAR, no this is not a statement of what i am or believe before you start barking.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Obviously the way he worded it was a lot more casual and emotive, but I certainly don't think that precludes him having a meaning similar to that given in my example. And it's certainly possible for him to be arguing two separate aspects at once, firstly that Mexico's healthcare system is bad, and secondly that OP is faking in his account of taking SN. My comments are only about the first aspect not being inherently xenophobic. I don't have any opinion here on the second aspect.

Incidentally, I'm very left-leaning in my political views, and don't share @ceelo's opinions on leftism itself.
That's fine. Still, you have to agree with me its silly.

Christ you political tribalists just never turn off do you? Although not gonna lie getting a laugh out of this place being i'll bank 90% + left leaning secular atheists which proves the statistic that atheism is the highest suicide rate of all denominations and liberal men are statistically the most miserable people by FAR, no this is not a statement of what i am or believe before you start barking.

You started with the political talk, not me. I just said it's a *bit* xenophobic. You don't have to be a leftist to decry xenophobia. And that's fine if you don't agree with me its xenophobia. Look, we're all on a suicide website, we all have a few screws loose

Reactions: archipelago and Zappfe lover
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Liberal men are statistically the most miserable people by FAR, no this is not a statement of what i am or believe before you start barking.
You bad person you. Look what you've made me do. I can't resist..... Soyboy! Ugh, that felt good. It Is true that atheists are more predisposed to suicide than literally any other religion. Maybe it's because of their delusion that atheism is not a religion. However, it IS a religion where you worship nothing and his best friend, illogical explosions.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
You bad person you. Look what you've made me do. I can't resist..... Soyboy! Ugh, that felt good. It Is true that atheists are more predisposed to suicide than literally any other religion. Maybe it's because of their delusion that atheism is not a religion. However, it IS a religion where you worship nothing and his best friend, illogical explosions.

Guess believing in God didn't work out for you, did it?
Regardless, what you said is still silly. Poisoning by 3 grams of sodium nitrite isn't guaranteed to kill you, even in a third world country. That's not even close to the LD50 of sodium nitrite. Once methemoglobinemia has been established, they can administer the antidote (methylene blue), which is in the list of essential medications by the WHO.
In closing, OP took a somewhat low dose and screamed for help. It isn't that far fetched that he was saved, even in Mexico.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Yikes. How many people have told you how silly you are in your life?

Even in Mexico. Need I say more? As in Mexico that ghetto planet that trolls earth in the solar system? Institutionalized racism.

Edit: These type of posts annoy me so much. The fact that this guy would comment this, like Mexico is some dirt bag state. Let's be honest, some of us on here are not suicidal. They are not seeking help to handle the pain of their remaining days. Some of us are trolls. Desperate predators like hyenas attacking a dying animal.
Are you a hyena attacking a dying animal?

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah I have the same fear. If I don't blackout and suffer but I am planning on using benzos so, but the timing is pretty difficult