• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
Hey there. I have recently been going over the forum and looking at different ways that I can CBD. There really aren't a lot of good ways that I found and the only decent one that I thought may work was SN. After reading a lot I am still confused about how I would do it. Here are some questions I have.
1. Where would I get it?
2. How much should I consume?
3. How can I make it the least painful?
If you have any advice it would be much appreciated as I am looking for a way to CBD soon. If you have any other information on SN feel free to tell me, any information is good.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
The problem is that SN is now difficult to get because of all these law enforcement crackdowns…. I don't know how easy it will be to get in Australia though and oh another thing … Why don't you try CO monoxide- Charcoal method… it is peaceful and you can easily get the materials online……

Reactions: RatMaster250
R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
The problem is that SN is now difficult to get because of all these law enforcement crackdowns…. I don't know how easy it will be to get in Australia though and oh another thing … Why don't you try CO monoxide- Charcoal method… it is peaceful and you can easily get the materials online……
Thank you very much I will do my research

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
for a body weight of up to 100kg, it's advised that you should ingest 25g SN dissolved in 50ml of water.

as @Goodgirlryeo101 said, SN is becoming more and more difficult to find. i haven't seen anything on the forum about sourcing to australia either.

to make the experience more peaceful, it's advised that you take benzos and meto before ingesting SN :)

have a look through the below thread if you haven't already seen it:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Thank you very much I will do my research
Actually you can look for SN resources threads you might find some supplier information etc if that's the only way you want to complete ctb.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and RatMaster250