Headspace Dweller

Headspace Dweller

Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream
Nov 2, 2023
I'm not going to open it and test it until closer to my actual date, because I don't want it to degrade, but it's reassuring just to have. There's an odd sense of relief just knowing it's there, that I've got a way out.

Thankfully, there were no welfare checks or anything. That was a worry, since I've got trauma from police interaction...

Either way, I still have other supplies to gather, and my backup in case it isn't up to snuff after testing is finally past customs. It took...almost 3 weeks to clear. Thankfully my hunting license covered my reasoning for ordering it.

I'm still a little nervous that I'll run into more issues, which is par for the course for me, but I'm...genuinely relieved to have this big piece mostly figured out.

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
That's great news for you.
When are you planning to do it?

Reactions: Headspace Dweller
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Yes, it is nice to have a way out that is not really too bad.
Remember to get the antiemetic somewhere, those are the must-have.

Reactions: idk3 and Headspace Dweller
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Congratz!! Must feel amazing! <3

Headspace Dweller

Headspace Dweller

Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream
Nov 2, 2023
That's great news for you.
When are you planning to do it?
Early January, I'm aiming for the 20th. The 4th anniversary of my close friend passing. I have a couple prior commitments I want to see through before I go. And that'll likely be right before my mind starts to go - I want to do it before I lose myself.
Yes, it is nice to have a way out that is not really too bad.
Remember to get the antiemetic somewhere, those are the must-have.
Almost like an insurance policy in case things go really south, lol

That's one of the things I'm working on - I have an appointment with my PCP coming up to try and get an Rx for Reglan/metoclopramide or something similar. I figure it'll set off less red flags if I go in and ask for it because of my GERD, which isn't entirely untrue. It can get worse with age.

Hopefully it goes smoothly and I get the Rx, but knowing my luck...
Congratz!! Must feel amazing! <3
It's definitely a load off my mind!

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have the SN, I wish you the best with your plans.