JessIsAlive

JessIsAlive

Sep 9, 2024
Does this mean DMC might be scamming people?? If so then we have to warn people not to buy from there anymore. This is especially distressing because I just bought from them less than a month ago
this is distressing to me as well
please keep me updated god i wish i just had sn right now

RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
I'm a firm believer in hanlon's razor. Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence. Clumping means it was likely exposed to moisture, and there are dozens of ways for it to accidentally happen. It could be parts of an old batch that have been sitting, there could have been a spill or a leak, or it could have happened in transit. I'd suggest multiple people test the SN they ordered, and if it's still shows up as good then I'd say there's nothing to worry about. Only if there's a lot of fake SN being shipped is when I'd say it's a scam.

W

WildBird

Sep 17, 2024
Mine was definitely at the bright 10 end. I put another strip in plain water just for comparison. And did 2 blood tests - 1 putting blood in SN, 1 putting SN in blood - I KNOW it's not accurate but watching the instant & dramatic change was both fascinating & reassuring. Best of luck.
Thanks for clarifying. Best of luck to you too.

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24