Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Didn't do it because I'm a stupid bitch. I kept doubting my SN, just sat there crying and sniffing it lmao. I'm gonna buy an aquarium test to just ease my mind on that part. Also, I don't think I can do it at home.. the thought of my siblings or mum finding me really upsets me. My past attempts have always been in some sort of wooded area, so I'm going to have a rethink on where I can do this. I think I'm rushing into it too much. I said on another thread that I was shocked how fast my SN came, my original 'deadline' was October 1st. Sorry to disappoint anyone. Guess I'mma stick around a bit longer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, Racon, thethatsitboy and 7 others
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Didn't do it because I'm a stupid bitch. I kept doubting my SN, just sat there crying and sniffing it lmao. I'm gonna buy an aquarium test to just ease my mind on that part. Also, I don't think I can do it at home.. the thought of my siblings or mum finding me really upsets me. My past attempts have always been in some sort of wooded area, so I'm going to have a rethink on where I can do this. I think I'm rushing into it too much. I said on another thread that I was shocked how fast my SN came, my original 'deadline' was October 1st. Sorry to disappoint anyone. Guess I'mma stick around a bit longer.
No worries, it's hard to do. Hope you're relieved somewhat now

Reactions: Wishfulthought
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020

you are not a stupid bitch at all. And I'm glad you didn't drink the piss lol

Reactions: Wishfulthought, Emily_Numb and overcomingfear
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
glad you're still here, remember there's no "deadline" and i want you to do it when and if it feels right :hug: Drinking that stuff definitely does seem nerve wrecking I wonder if my impulsive suicidal feelings will give me an advantage to not have to work myself up to it :3

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Don't beat yourself up about it. You've survived this far, so a few more weeks or days or month or whatever is still manageable
Maybe it just wasn't the right time for you, there's no need to rush :)

Reactions: Wishfulthought and overcomingfear
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Sorry if I put a spanner in the works with your CTB plans. I'm glad you are going to do test it properly though x

Reactions: Smudgedlines and Wishfulthought
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
you're not a stupid bitch. you do not have to be sorry and apoligize to us, please! You don't need to rush it, neither to do it. It is YOUR life, not anyone else's. Please be fine and if you want to chat you can pm me

Last edited:
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you for the kind words, means a lot since I have no one to talk to, even if you are all strangers haha. I will update when I do the aquarium test.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, checkouttime, krsu and 5 others
NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020

Hey, there's no need to rush it.
Taking your time for such a decision is completely normal.

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for the kind words, means a lot since I have no one to talk to, even if you are all strangers haha. I will update when I do the aquarium test.
we love you and this place is like the family i never had :hug: keep us updated!

• Love
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
So many hugs to you

• Love