• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I finally managed to get my SN, hopefully it will be delivered soon. I was wondering, if I followed the meto regimen and just a few mins before the SN drink I would take a few ml of ghb to knock me out so I don't feel the process of nausea, panic, fast heartbeat. So using ghb to fall asleep beforehand while the SN does the trick. Would that work?

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
C

Cherrybreeze

Feb 17, 2020
I won't claim to know TOO much about GH , but isn't it very fast-acting? I would be afraid it would knock me out before I could finish drinking the SN. Like I would start drinking it and only get a sip in before nodding off.

What about mixing the GHB into the SN? Does it work faster, or not necessarily?

I could be wrong, this was just my initial thought.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I think it will. The Master himself said so.

I don't see the interaction, if it helps, I am taking a dose of GBL beforehand to help me through

As for concerns raised : I don't recall effect time but at least few minutes (if not more) . Do testing and timing beforehand to sync it . GB should be taken before SN , so I guess no mixing in same glass (SN could hinder GB absorption?).

We have little documentation of GB combined with SN , more info will be appreciated .