• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I ordered SN from TIG which I received almost a month ago. I used an Aquarium test kit which I explained below the results with images.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/checking-to-see-if-my-sn-passed-the-purity-test.120980/

Long story short you'll see I got green results which I found in one source it means way off the chart with Nitrite (NO2), then the image to its right shows how it looked after i dumped the Nitrite and pour water, which turned purple and was indicated to be high on the chart shown.

I tested with about 0.5g SN after seeing this news, It tasted a bit yucky and very salty but not too intolerable. I felt only slight discomfort of abdominal pain and nausea, sort of like from having a lot of salt eating fast food, but nothing profound, no puking or anything

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and neveragreedtothis
N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
I ordered SN from TIG which I received almost a month ago. I used an Aquarium test kit which I explained below the results with images.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/checking-to-see-if-my-sn-passed-the-purity-test.120980/

Long story short you'll see I got green results which I found in one source it means way off the chart with Nitrite (NO2), then the image to its right shows how it looked after i dumped the Nitrite and pour water, which turned purple and was indicated to be high on the chart shown.

I tested with about 0.5g SN after seeing this news, It tasted a bit yucky and very salty but not too intolerable. I felt only slight discomfort of abdominal pain and nausea, sort of like from having a lot of salt eating fast food, but nothing profound, no puking or anything
Thank you so much, this will put a lot of us anxiety at ease...

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
When I got my SN from TIG, I got 2 different types of papers. First is the 'Product Technical Data' which does indicate the Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) has >= 99% food grade of Sodium Nitrite.

However, I also received the 'Safety Data Sheet', which shows what you mentioned

I haven't, but despite saying 99% SN, in the accompanying papers I find that composition is :
Sodium Chloride (NaCl) >= 94%
Sodium Nitrite (NaNo2) 4-6 %

If it is correct it obviously won't work, I'm devastated....

So now I'm getting a bit skeptical about it, maybe the results from the aquarium kit were not what i thought they were

• Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Yeah and someone just posted got a police visit for this source. So they are harassing us for buying table salt

I've (stupidly) just ordered to the UK… best case scenario it arrives.. if not I hope it gets thrown away at customs… I really don't want a visit especially as I don't live alone. Taking a risk I guess. 😖😖

Reactions: bedtimebabe and pthnrdnojvsc
L

LostInNowhere

Experienced
Jun 20, 2023
When I got my SN from TIG, I got 2 different types of papers. First is the 'Product Technical Data' which does indicate the Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) has >= 99% food grade of Sodium Nitrite.

However, I also received the 'Safety Data Sheet', which shows what you mentioned

I haven't, but despite saying 99% SN, in the accompanying papers I find that composition is :
Sodium Chloride (NaCl) >= 94%
Sodium Nitrite (NaNo2) 4-6 %

If it is correct it obviously won't work, I'm devastated....

So now I'm getting a bit skeptical about it, maybe the results from the aquarium kit were not what i thought they were
I have exactly the same papers, if you read the first one it's superfine, when you read the second... it's normal to become at least skeptical.
I definitely won't use it, but that's just me.
It seemed too easy to be true and infact at the very least it's a lot of doubts

S00359641

S00359641

Likes to sleep/sleep in
Mar 2, 2023
I was going to order from TIG, but seeing that someone in NZ mentioned they got a visit from the police, and that maybe it's not the exact SN, I'm having second thoughts.

N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
I believe someone has already used SN from tig to ctb. It's been about 2 weeks since they stopped posting after taking their SN so I assume they're gone now.
I don't know if we're thinking of the same member, but 'Dawns' ordered about a month ago from tig and Vizzy and another member posted that Dawns had tested the sn and found it to be good, and then soon after she wasn't online after that anymore. Hope she rest in peace if she ctb.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I recently read a post about police showing up on someone for buying SN on TIG
From my experience having purchased stuff from Dark Web, once this happens think it's safe to assume source is now compromised via LE and any further orders shouldn't be made even said source is still operating.

Reactions: buyersremorse
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I used an aquarium strip test to check this today. The results here are super weird, where it's important which is Nitrite, it looks very weak, but it has somewhat of a very light yellowish color while the Nitrite section doesn't have that color in chart anywhere. Right below it, aligned with MPS, we see bold purple, which looks like strong Nitrite if it was aligned with Nitrite.

I'd think that I have it upside down, but it's not the case. If you look at all the other colors there are mix of very strong indicators in the chart, to very weak, and to those that make no sense at all according to the chart.

View attachment 5.jpg

Last edited:
N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
I used an aquarium strip test to check this today. The results here are super weird, where it's important which is Nitrite, it looks very weak, but it has somewhat of a very light yellowish color while the Nitrite section doesn't have that color in chart anywhere. Right below it, aligned with MPS, we see bold purple, which looks like strong Nitrite if it was aligned with Nitrite.

I'd think that I have it upside down, but it's not the case. If you look at all the other colors there are mix of very strong indicators in the chart, to very weak, and to those that make no sense at all according to the chart.

View attachment 115239
Yeah...why is crazy high for chlorine...maybe it's from the tap water (not sure if you used distilled?)

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Yeah...why is crazy high for chlorine...maybe it's from the tap water (not sure if you used distilled?)
Apparently all along I was using tap water. I guess I missed the part where it said to use distilled water.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/ this guide might helpful

but you did a test previously and it was off the charts green for nitrite, right (witht the test tubes)

Is this one a different test
That's correct about the off the charts green with nitrite. My basis that Green indicates off the charts is the fact that it's not even in the chart, and this one forum, the 2nd post by NeonJulie, claims that it's off the chart.

The one i just posted most recently is a different test using strips from a completely different Nitrite testing vendor

LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Would the blood test not be sufficient?

My tig order has shipped.. taken a huge risk but I figure most sources are being shut down so I'm trying my luck. I'm assuming it won't arrive though

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Update

So I did use distilled water, and followed the test as the link shows, although I didn't have any pipette, I added barely a grain of SN to the 2nd cup, which I believe it's much more than the 5mg as was referenced in the test. But regardless, we see in cup 1 (left strip) that the color bolding is strong for Nitrite and Nitrate, and more than cup 2 (right strip) with the much less SN. The range colors makes sense unlike the previous once.

I don't have a reference source, but my guess is just like with the API Aquarium Kit which green indicated off the charts, the previous result gave me the awkward result for the same reason, that it was off the chart high in Nitrite.

As mentioned here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/checking-to-see-if-my-sn-passed-the-purity-test.120980/
the 3rd image in the right, which was the sample after i rinsed the test tube and probably had minuscule residue of SN left, shows purple which is ordinarily significant indicator of SN.

I'd say with all the times I tried testing and these results with various kits, it appears the SN from TIG is good!

View attachment 6.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: moggedtodeath and neveragreedtothis
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
I don't know if we're thinking of the same member, but 'Dawns' ordered about a month ago from tig and Vizzy and another member posted that Dawns had tested the sn and found it to be good, and then soon after she wasn't online after that anymore. Hope she rest in peace if she ctb.

just wo derijg if you can tell me who Vizzy is? Perhaps in a pm?

i hope it worked for her too.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Update

So I did use distilled water, and followed the test as the link shows, although I didn't have any pipette, I added barely a grain of SN to the 2nd cup, which I believe it's much more than the 5mg as was referenced in the test. But regardless, we see in cup 1 (left strip) that the color bolding is strong for Nitrite and Nitrate, and more than cup 2 (right strip) with the much less SN. The range colors makes sense unlike the previous once.

I don't have a reference source, but my guess is just like with the API Aquarium Kit which green indicated off the charts, the previous result gave me the awkward result for the same reason, that it was off the chart high in Nitrite.

As mentioned here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/checking-to-see-if-my-sn-passed-the-purity-test.120980/
the 3rd image in the right, which was the sample after i rinsed the test tube and probably had minuscule residue of SN left, shows purple which is ordinarily significant indicator of SN.

I'd say with all the times I tried testing and these results with various kits, it appears the SN from TIG is good!

View attachment 115297
This is good news for a lot of people and thank you for testing it so thorough. May I ask what country you're from? Good luck OP I wish you well!

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
just wo derijg if you can tell me who Vizzy is? Perhaps in a pm?

i hope it worked for her too.
These are Vizzy's most significant contents (no longer with us):

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-ctb-today.122286/page-2#post-2042822

This is good news for a lot of people and thank you for testing it so thorough. May I ask what country you're from? Good luck OP I wish you well!
USA

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
i

I read that the TIG stuff comes with a piece of paaper that says the "99%" sodium nitritr is like 93% sodium something-starting-with-c and like 3 % sodium nitrite.... :(

anyone want to pm me with another viable source for Australians?

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Someone emailed them they emailed back saying they had that so it didn't raise suspicions through customs?

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Someone emailed them they emailed back saying they had that so it didn't raise suspicions through customs?

Yeah it's just used for passing through customs from what I learned, but the purity is real, and I believe some already succeeded to ctb with TIG's SN

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Yeh
Yeah it's just used for passing through customs from what I learned, but the purity is real, and I believe some already succeeded to ctb with TIG's SN
that's what I have read aswell soo looks good

B

BlackSpotOnTheSun

Jun 19, 2023
Can anyone pm me the link or name of 'tig'?

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Update

View attachment 115297
Hi! You ordered to the USA and it arrived without issue?

G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Can someone pm me for all the sources he mentioned? Ic, ccs, tig and ff?

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Hi, please could you pm me the link for TIG?