• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
I ordered SN from TIG which I received almost a month ago. I used an Aquarium test kit which I explained below the results with images.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/checking-to-see-if-my-sn-passed-the-purity-test.120980/

Long story short you'll see I got green results which I found in one source it means way off the chart with Nitrite (NO2), then the image to its right shows how it looked after i dumped the Nitrite and pour water, which turned purple and was indicated to be high on the chart shown.

I tested with about 0.5g SN after seeing this news, It tasted a bit yucky and very salty but not too intolerable. I felt only slight discomfort of abdominal pain and nausea, sort of like from having a lot of salt eating fast food, but nothing profound, no puking or anything
could you please pm me if you are willing to share the SN source??