watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hey,

Sorry, I know questions about SN are redundant. But this business looks a little shady and now I'm worried they would have sent me Nano3. Unfortunately I have no money left for the aquarium test. The 'SN' is yellow-ish.

@xLosthopex I know you tried testing it, but members mentioned you did it improperly. Have you tested it again? Thank you for your time.

Anyway if anyone got SN from this seller I would appreciate if you could provide information.

Thank you.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Defenestration, Lutembëe and 6 others
PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
I'm interested in this question as well. I hope someone out there has tested it.

Reactions: Trannydiary, KleinerWolf, Nitup and 2 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Hey,

Sorry, I know questions about SN are redundant. But this business looks a little shady and now I'm worried they would have sent me Nano3. Unfortunately I have no money left for the aquarium test. The 'SN' is yellow-ish.

@xLosthopex I know you tried testing it, but members mentioned you did it improperly. Have you tested it again? Thank you for your time.

Anyway if anyone got SN from this seller I would appreciate if you could provide information.

Thank you.
Hey, no haven't bothered testing it tbh and probably won't as it's no longer my method
Also I think there is a few Ukrainian sellers, or a couple at least, the one I bought from is no longer selling from the craft site

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hey, no haven't bothered testing it tbh and probably won't as it's no longer my method
Also I think there is a few Ukrainian sellers, or a couple at least, the one I bought from is no longer selling from the craft site
I bought from that same seller and theyre still selling on their personal site.

Reactions: Trannydiary, KleinerWolf, Nitup and 1 other person
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Any chance you can send me a link to this? I already bought from art site, but can't hurt to have a backup.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Nitup
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Any chance you can send me a link to this? I already bought from art site, but can't hurt to have a backup.
Hi, I dont know if this is a scam, and in doubt i wouldnt promote it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nitup
MYTHoLogic

MYTHoLogic

Psychonaut
Dec 14, 2020
What's this aquarium test? My SN arrived today so I could get it tested

T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
in Ukraine, the price for 1 kg is$6. I'll consider switching to this method.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Any chance you could pm me the site? I already bought from them when they were on etsy but family trashed it. (and I'm sorry for even asking tbh, I know it's annoying)

I don't have an @ or the thread but I'm fairly certain at least one, maybe two, users had bought from that seller and successfully ctb'd. Around September time if that narrows it down at all.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Any chance you could pm me the site? I already bought from them when they were on etsy but family trashed it. (and I'm sorry for even asking tbh, I know it's annoying)

I don't have an @ or the thread but I'm fairly certain at least one, maybe two, users had bought from that seller and successfully ctb'd. Around September time if that narrows it down at all.
@ceelo for sure bought from them and is no longer active

Reactions: elfgyoza
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
i bought from the same seller. please let me know also

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
I'll test it as soon as the test stripes that can measure up to 50ppm arrive. With the ones I have now it's really hard to tell because they only go up to 5ppm and the color difference inbetween is very small.

Reactions: PeacefulDarkness, KleinerWolf, NegativeSymptoms and 1 other person
PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
The Ukrainian seller is still around, his website has a different name now

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, xLosthopex and Nitup
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
The Ukrainian seller is still around, his website has a different name now
I wish I could find it.
Every site I find requires to be a pro or a laboratory or don't ship to my country or looks like a scam ..

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
Hey,

Thank you.
mix with Coke.
CATCH THE WAVE!!!

PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
in Ukraine, the price for 1 kg is$6. I'll consider switching to this method.
This is why I think it's actually sodium nitrite, with that low price the Ukrainian seller has no reason to scam us.

Also, regarding the colour, it says on Stans Guide that sn can also be yellowish, so that shouldn't be a concern.

Last edited:
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
haven't tested mine yet but I have no reason to doubt. I ordered a batch of nitrate from the forest in case I run into any any difficulties and I can hand that over without people asking questions. They look completely different - the nitrite is more yellow and dense whereas the nitrate looks like super fine white salt. I think it's so cheap in Ukraine that it's probably a good money maker, and I guess... well, I'm about to murder myself so I'm in no position to lecture anyone on their choice to sell poisons/drugs or whatever. I know there has been at least one person who recently CTB from this SN, that's enough reassurance for me. Will update if/when I go ahead and test

Reactions: PeacefulDarkness, Defenestration and Nitup
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I ordered from the Ukr seller and I'm in the UK, does anyone know how likely it is that it will get seized? Is there any chance of me being visited by police? I'm really worried now. I made the order when I was feeling really depressed but now I'm just mostly scared.

• Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration and Nitup
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
I ordered from the Ukr seller and I'm in the UK, does anyone know how likely it is that it will get seized? Is there any chance of me being visited by police? I'm really worried now. I made the order when I was feeling really depressed but now I'm just mostly scared.
Mine sailed through customs as it was marked as a gift/toy so I wouldn't worry too much. It got delivered by Royal Mail along with all my other post

• Wow
Reactions: mirko, Ame, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Mine sailed through customs as it was marked as a gift/toy so I wouldn't worry too much. It got delivered by Royal Mail along with all my other post
Ok, thanks that's relieved me a bit. Was the packaging discreet?

Reactions: justanotherstar, Defenestration and Nitup
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
The packaging is just a regular box. should go thru customs just fine. good luck

Reactions: justanotherstar, Nitup and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
The packaging is just a regular box. should go thru customs just fine. good luck
Thank you I'm panicking so badly right now just trying to calm down! It's so uncomfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Defenestration and 2 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Thank you I'm panicking so badly right now just trying to calm down! It's so uncomfortable.
I have similar fears. So scared something will go wrong and I'll lose my only chance to escape this hell hole.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Defenestration, Nitup, voyager and 1 other person
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
Yes as watereyes says it's just a regular box. All the writing is in Ukrainian so it's a giveaway to you if you need to open your post privately

Reactions: Defenestration and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yes as watereyes says it's just a regular box. All the writing is in Ukrainian so it's a giveaway to you if you need to open your post privately
Ok, thanks for letting me know. How many days did it take to arrive for you?

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
10 days for mine to arrive

Reactions: Superdeterminist and Nitup