derelicct

derelicct

May 23, 2020
Could anyone please PM me the seller. I need to secure some SN before I'm not able to.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Could someone pm me the seller too please.

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
@ceelo for sure bought from them and is no longer active
May you pm from wich vendor did he buy please ?
I got there vendors and know I'm pretty confused from wich to buy.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
I can tell you the username via PM but the actual store I bought from has gone. Some say they have a private website now but I can't find it

Owl of Minerva

Owl of Minerva

It is absurd
Jan 3, 2021
Could anyone please PM me the seller. I need to secure some SN before I'm not able to.
I am in a similar situation. How come this is so hard to find in EU? was there a sudden change? there is no mention of this difficulty on the resources..

a pm with the source would be greatly appreciated if anyone has the time

PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
Has anyone tested L's sn yet?

Reactions: Nitup
Akasha

Akasha

Jan 7, 2021
I tested it 3 times, 10mg of it is like 5mg nitrite and 125mg nirate, not sure if safe.

Used this method, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

Results look nothing like it..

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
I tested it 3 times, 10mg of it is like 5mg nitrite and 125mg nirate, not sure if safe.

Used this method, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

Results look nothing like it..
Like this?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/confusing-sn-test-results.59568/

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
So there's def nitrate in there. Shit.. also 5mg nitrite in 10mg makes it 50%. That sucks.

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
Yes, it was like that.

Do you know more?
Read my answer to my post.

I think the nitrate level can be ignored, even if it was 100% nitrate it should not show more than 10ppm nitrate. Probably the nitrite reacts with the nitrate test as well.

But your nitrite levels of 5ppm if aimed for 10ppm are not good.

Have you followed the test exactly like in the post or did you change some values?

Last edited:
Akasha

Akasha

Jan 7, 2021
Read my answer to my post.

I think the nitrate level can be ignored, even if it was 100% nitrate it should not show more than 10ppm nitrate. Probably the nitrite reacts with the nitrate test as well.

But your nitrite levels of 5ppm if aimed for 10ppm are not good.

Have you followed the test exactly like in the post or did you change some values?
I did it exact, I've read it hundreds of times, I'm hoping it's a personal error, because I was really planning on taking it in an hour.

Akasha

Akasha

Jan 7, 2021
Says to wait 1 minute which i wasn't doing, it's more then 5mg nitrite for sure, but not much more, I'm going to put it down to bad mixing, or some other error, and yolo it regardless.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
And do you know that the sn of czech seller is ok?

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
And do you know that the sn of czech seller is ok?
I tested that in the thread I linked above. Blood test and nitrite levels looked good, and I think the nitrate level doesn't matter, but has yet to be confirmed.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I tested that in the thread I linked above. Blood test and nitrite levels looked good, and I think the nitrate level doesn't matter, but has yet to be confirmed.
Big thanks.do you speak about dr.h.......?
The seller says 99/100 ,written on the bottle

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
Big thanks.do you speak about dr.h.......?
The seller says 99/100 ,written on the bottle
Yes, blood and aquarium test looked good, I mean you can't tell the exact purity with it, but it's definitely mostly nitrite :)

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Yes, blood and aquarium test looked good, I mean you can't tell the exact purity with it, but it's definitely mostly nitrite :)
Big thanks for this information. I have bought second bottle

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
So there's def nitrate in there. Shit.. also 5mg nitrite in 10mg makes it 50%. That sucks.
I would test it myself anyway. Like every second test you see on here has been done wrong.
Also I wouldn't worry about the nitrate levels, check my thread I linked above.

Don't really think no one has used her stuff so far and hasn't reported back that it's not working, since she's fairly popular on here.

Edit: Oh just saw you had no money. Maybe you have some now?

Last edited:
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I would test it myself anyway. Like every second test you see on here has been done wrong.
Also I wouldn't worry about the nitrate levels, check my thread I linked above.

Don't really think no one has used her stuff so far and hasn't reported back that it's not working, since she's fairly popular on here.

Edit: Oh just saw you had no money. Maybe you have some now?
Yeah and I bought a test kit but I'm afraid ill fuck up the test. also not sure how to store my SN once its opened

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah and I bought a test kit but I'm afraid ill fuck up the test. also not sure how to store my SN once its opened
Store it in an airtight container at room temperature.

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
I did it exact, I've read it hundreds of times, I'm hoping it's a personal error, because I was really planning on taking it in an hour.
Guess it worked? :/

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Busdriver and Defenestration